Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) (29709 Views)

Mr Eazi’s International Passport Seized By U.S Embassy / Could Demmie Vee Be The Actual Reason 2face Fired Dammy Krane? / ‘Why Dammy Krane Was Kicked Out Of 2face’s Record Label’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by whitemask(m): 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
ActionsShure:
The f.b.i obly frees u to watchu and catchu right in the act.
He aint no king
Scam artist
Tax refund scammist
Carding scammer
A niggi took a shot 4u doing his time abd patiently waiting to get thst reward money.
Fuc u dammy
Cocaine
Bro wagbayi!....You know as he dey go.Over 70% of Nigerian male artists are scammers. From Tax refund to phishing to wire wire to Alibaba to carding, in short anything wey dey jawo.
They can only fool a few people all of the time,but,they can't fool all of the people all of the time
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by okenwaa(m): 10:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
Davido papa don bribe US judge oooo...

Congrats Dammy.
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by abbey621(m): 10:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
Well played Master Krane! Well played! Chukwuemeka do your time and you'll be out in no time grin grin grin
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by olawonder(m): 10:50pm On Aug 17, 2017
RIPEnglish:
he should be thanking he is lucky setted freed.
Gibberish! No meaning can be drawn from this statement whatsoever... a mere dumbfuck!

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
greggng:

Listen carefully I love dammy crane more than u ofe nmanu. I am glad he is now a free man. Stop hating the igbo cos that's my maternal home. Whether u like it or not u can never be like them u can only envy them

You guys keep saying people envy igbos. What is there to envy please? Don't ever say this here again you hear?

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by profhezekiah: 11:00pm On Aug 17, 2017
XTLikeNat777:

This your hate speech is strong o... Where is the love?

Brother I am very sorry jareeeee,I was simply troubled when dis tribal bigot convicted him on naira land because of his tribe it appalling, suppose d judge read d comments on nairaland that alone can make him lose d case,it is so disgusting
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by Ajekuiya: 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2017
celebsnest:

DMW signee, Oyindamola Johnson Emmanuel, popularly known as <strong>Dammy Krane,</strong> who was arrested and detained in Miami, USA, for allegations of grand theft and credit card fraud, has been set free..

Recall that the 25-year-old singer was arrested in July in the United States on credit card fraud and identity theft charges.

He was released a few days after he pleaded not guilty to the charges and met his bail condition was set at $7500; the American justice system will determine his guilt or otherwise in court.

The singer then denied the charge and blames it on a show promoter that booked him a private jet with stolen credit cards.

Now, the singer appeared in court today and was acquainted of the 9-count fraud charges levelled against him in the U.S.

His label boss, Davido took to Instagram to make this known..

Watch video here>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuPkFlxKIno

https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/singer-dammy-krane-freed-u-s-court-fraud-charges-video/

I'm sure a lot of people are disappointed now that he beat the case, shame on them all, why this OP don't even post any of his song but post about the negative stuff, anyway he made it to Nigeria press and America press.

No publicity is bad publicity, no news is bad news only if you know how to use it for yourself - Donald Trump.
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by RIPEnglish: 11:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
olawonder:

Gibberish! No meaning can be drawn from this statement whatsoever... a mere dumbfuck!
your headache tho
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by RIPEnglish: 11:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
wonderkid619:

Your frantic effort in the search for attention is making you look the more *what word can I even use apart from stewpid* Yess, irrational. Get real kiddo
Meanwhile, while I expect someone to wail
Stewpid: having or showing a great lack of intelligence or common sense.
I didn't stealed your dinner you pain black monkey with no brain in him skull. bye!

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by RaeMystix: 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
iamharkinwaley:

Savagery

You no get chill o smiley
I couldn't help it. The fact that he and so many American wannabes do try too hard to speak like that of an American is quite irritating and embarrassing to say the least.
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by Afritop(m): 11:19pm On Aug 17, 2017
Cynthia Morgan will be heart broken
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by suremanpatriot: 11:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
Hmmm...he was lucky wasn't crushed be the cranes. Is it's a big lesson to desperate young lads to keep off scams of any kind,home or abroad. undecided
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by handsomebanana(m): 11:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
mostHandsome01:
am not a fan but am sure silly people who kept shouting he will go to jail bla bla bla, accusing and judging him by themselves before he was being tried in court will be ashamed of themselves now, so many sick heads everywhere this days and u wonder why nigeria is this way, people are so quick to judge! You all can as well come out to say he bribed the american judge to be declared free

Can U imagine?

Some FOOlz were even Anticipating his rape in prison
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by YaksonFCA(m): 11:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
Congratulations Dammy Krane
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by Victor593(m): 12:08am On Aug 18, 2017
This is what we expectt
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by Victor593(m): 12:09am On Aug 18, 2017
This is what we expect.
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 18, 2017
Young man kept declaring his innocence and no one in nigeria believed him...I Thank GOD for you Dammy Krane
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by wallarwallar(m): 12:50am On Aug 18, 2017
RIPEnglish:
he should be thanking he is lucky setted freed.

Hummmmmmm .. Always check be4 u post
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by Aragon: 2:14am On Aug 18, 2017
slayking:
Lucky him.

That's one good thing about the American justice system. Have enough money to hire a good lawyer and you'll get away with just about anything.

He should thank his stars Davido gat his back. grin

Good Lawyers will take you no where, rather it's the amount or quality of your EVIDENCE that will acquit you, even with a Charge and Bail lawyer. This Chap has said all along that he was innocent and will be acquitted that was why he went about having fun recording his music as he waited for his day in court. And once his lawyers show Evidence that he actually didn't book the Flight but a Dubious Agent did. That's the end of the Case as there was no way he could know that the Agent used Stolen Cards to Book. I personally don't allow people who are not close book Tickets for me. I will rather you send me the money and i Will book it myself, cos if they book it with Stolen Card and you are held at the airport?

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by Originalsly: 3:03am On Aug 18, 2017
celebsnest:

Now, the singer appeared in court today and was acquainted of the 9-count fraud charges levelled against him in the U.S.

/
Aquainted of the 9 count fraud charge is not the same as acquitted of the charges.
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by nevjn(m): 4:17am On Aug 18, 2017
Oooops~
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by slayking(m): 4:35am On Aug 18, 2017
Aragon:

Good Lawyers will take you no where, rather it's the amount or quality of your EVIDENCE that will acquit you, even with a Charge and Bail lawyer. This Chap has said all along that he was innocent and will be acquitted that was why he went about having fun recording his music as he waited for his day in court. And once his lawyers show Evidence that he actually didn't book the Flight but a Dubious Agent did. That's the end of the Case as there was no way he could know that the Agent used Stolen Cards to Book. I personally don't allow people who are not close book Tickets for me. I will rather you send me the money and i Will book it myself, cos if they book it with Stolen Card and you are held at the airport?

Still the same thing from different angles.
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:28am On Aug 18, 2017
Good one + another one
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by iamharkinwaley: 7:26am On Aug 18, 2017
RaeMystix:
I couldn't help it. The fact that he and so many American wannabes do try too hard to speak like that of an American is quite irritating and embarrassing to say the least.

Oh this is too much, dude will feel bad once he see's this but on a lighter note I feel he's trying to impress us,specially d ladies....

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 18, 2017
Sick of these ipob, and afonja junk on nairaland these days! Can't the mods do something?
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by bionixs: 7:30am On Aug 18, 2017
MrHistorian:
Who is DammyKrane?
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by isapam: 7:58am On Aug 18, 2017
Davido feeling excited as dammy krane won his case and is declared a free man
watch video here.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL3cKM7w_Fc
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by Jumbus31(m): 8:19am On Aug 18, 2017
When Dammy Krane was accused of credit card theft in the US, it went viral. He's been found not guilty in the court, this must go viral too.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Basketmouth Dresses Up As An Elderly Woman In New Photo / Olakunle Churchill Hails Rosy Meurer On Valentine's Day (Photos) / Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.