Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) (29712 Views)

Mr Eazi’s International Passport Seized By U.S Embassy / Could Demmie Vee Be The Actual Reason 2face Fired Dammy Krane? / ‘Why Dammy Krane Was Kicked Out Of 2face’s Record Label’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by mercy0008(f): 8:32am On Aug 18, 2017
Baba e no get where science no dey work.
HEIR:
seriously, science inside US court?
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by milaso: 9:49am On Aug 18, 2017
Good for him
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by Daboomb: 10:16am On Aug 18, 2017
SillyeRabbit:
Credit card scam is hard to leave especially when you are making money every blessed day doing almost nothing. Credit card top up is the hottest right now. Imagine you have CC with $3k limit and surely funded like three times. That's $9K. Luckily you have like four cards with you. Calculate it. You can now understand how these small boys are driving 3million+ cars. Although they are wasteful. That's not even wire transfer or Md. Top up is hot mehn....lol

Dammy Krane was paying peanuts
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by 234ng44uk(m): 11:10am On Aug 18, 2017
Why is this not on the frontpage? Bad belle.
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by Kendroid: 11:37am On Aug 18, 2017
profhezekiah:
:-XWhere are the useless,senseless,$tupid Biafra with hatred cancer, brainwashed by cownu, d guy U taunted has been released. awon oloshi alaye baje.

Sounds exactly like one very stupid and brainless friend of mine called "Ohiz" grin
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by Andersoncopper(m): 11:46am On Aug 18, 2017
HEIR:
seriously, science inside US court?
[quote author=Kendroid post=59591821]

Before nko?
Is America heaven?
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by RaeMystix: 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
iamharkinwaley:

Oh this is too much, dude will feel bad once he see's this but on a lighter note I feel he's trying to impress us,specially d ladies....
So i'm guessing Davido is a member of Nairaland?. Anyways, the need to impress others does stem from ones insurerities...... Perhaps he needs to work on that, and also most of all work on improving his vocals. He also should stop releasing ridiculous songs ....Fall on u?....What in the world is that?.....The baby mama(s) issue . He ought be smart enough to know to use a condom properly. That is why a Sex -Ed class should be mandatory.
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
good for krane
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by iamharkinwaley: 10:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
RaeMystix:

So i'm guessing Davido is a member of Nairaland?. Anyways, the need to impress others does stem from ones insurerities...... Perhaps he needs to work on that, and also most of all work on improving his vocals. He also should stop releasing ridiculous songs ....Fall on u?....What in the world is that?.....The baby mama(s) issue . He ought be smart enough to know to use a condom properly. That is why a Sex -Ed class should be mandatory.

gringrin

Babe

You nailed it

That song was a Big No for me, Most of our Musicians tend to sing to beat without passing sensible messages, their own is to enter studio, sing their wack song and then release......

Concerning d baby mama(s) iss, I guess he was too Hot to think of using and inserting d condom d proper way, you can't blame him much,such feelings are always intense... gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by wonderkid619(m): 6:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
RIPEnglish:

I didn't stealed your dinner you pain black monkey with no brain in him skull. bye!
If I may ask, why have you decided to portray yourself in such manner
Re: Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) by RaeMystix: 12:40am On Aug 20, 2017
iamharkinwaley:

gringrin

Babe

You nailed it

That song was a Big No for me, Most of our Musicians tend to sing to beat without passing sensible messages, their own is to enter studio, sing their wack song and then release......

Concerning d baby mama(s) iss, I guess he was too Hot to think of using and inserting d condom d proper way, you can't blame him much,such feelings are always intense... gringringrin
I can't even stress how much I hate majority of the so called songs that are been realized today....That includes the American songs.

He needs to attend some Sex Ed class. ...This is what happens when parents don't talk to their sons about the Pull Out Method.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"That Is Not Chioma's Page"- Davido React To Unfollowing Girlfriend On Instagram / Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality / Peter Okoye Chills With Wilfred Ndidi And Moses Simon, Imoh Ezekiel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.