Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Daily Dreams Interpretation - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Dreams Interpretation (71332 Views)

Find Your Christian Dreams Interpretation Here / Help On Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by classicladyk(f): 9:57am On Apr 28, 2018
Raphael81:

1. Pregnancy also means new ideas waiting to break forth. In the context of your dream, the pregnancy is a sign of new ideas coming to you to solve a problem and on the long run it shows that the Grace and blessings on the pregnant woman will follow you when the set time comes for you, there will be no difficulty.

2. It shows that there is a longing for ur EX to come back into your life and you should evaluate your relationship if you want to go back or move on with life.

3. It shows the present situation of your family that you are moving forward in life but you are in a position that Satan has planned to ambush you, it is a position of stagnancy and the 2 mad people portrays an imminent spiritual attack against you. Your mother is a very prayerful woman and you must join her... Pray with Psalms 23 pls.

4. Pray against any ancestral spirit. God bless u Ma
THANKS SIR

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by ayomilore: 10:39am On Apr 28, 2018
Please I await my dream interpretations sir.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Paulscholari(m): 10:40pm On May 01, 2018
1. I was in a bank, wanted to catch out 4k plus, but the cashier was telling me I only have 4k, and that's what I can cash and I was worried thinking how can it be.

2. I wanted to on a generator but while pulling the wire, the wire cut.

Kindly interpret sir.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 02, 2018
K
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Baamivic: 6:01am On May 05, 2018
Good day sir, I want u to help me interpret my dream sir. I heard a dream which I was in d house of one great man of God pastor T.B. Joshua and he started teaching me. He brought out one of his books and started teaching me from d book with chapter one of d book, Topic: Demands and supply. He said I must know and understand what I want to be selling. And he close d book and said he will continue next time I visited him in his house. Please sir help me to interpret.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by eunisam: 2:09pm On May 16, 2018
Whenever this kind game cast, na only laugh I go dey laugh

B920ECTSESTCZR-5409375
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by eunisam: 7:29am On May 24, 2018
Dreamt where two mad where hungry, I gave them food and money. when they finished eating, they kept begging me for money. when I wanted to leave, one of them run after me and was saying I should wait that he has something to tell me,I didn't listen instead I change direction and in I saw the other mad person running after me and I increased my speed.I finally got home and there was a sound of aeroplanes over my roof, as I step out to see the aircraft, it crashed on the land and fall of to the river. two men where struggling to swim out from the river and in the processing of helping them, I woke up. wetin e mean?

Raphael81
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by eunisam: 11:43am On May 25, 2018
Today again dream about aircraft landing on a tree

Raphael81
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 11:59am On May 28, 2018
eunisam:
Today again dream about aircraft landing on a tree

Raphael81

So sorry for the late reply sir, Aircraft symbolizes something monitoring your activities, the tree symbolizes your blessings. Pray sir
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 12:11pm On May 28, 2018
eunisam:
Dreamt where two mad where hungry, I gave them food and money. when they finished eating, they kept begging me for money. when I wanted to leave, one of them run after me and was saying I should wait that he has something to tell me,I didn't listen instead I change direction and in I saw the other mad person running after me and I increased my speed.I finally got home and there was a sound of aeroplanes over my roof, as I step out to see the aircraft, it crashed on the land and fall of to the river. two men where struggling to swim out from the river and in the processing of helping them, I woke up. wetin e mean?

Raphael81
Pray against enemies and monitoring spirits
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 12:17pm On May 28, 2018
Baamivic:
Good day sir, I want u to help me interpret my dream sir. I heard a dream which I was in d house of one great man of God pastor T.B. Joshua and he started teaching me. He brought out one of his books and started teaching me from d book with chapter one of d book, Topic: Demands and supply. He said I must know and understand what I want to be selling. And he close d book and said he will continue next time I visited him in his house. Please sir help me to interpret.

What are u waiting for? Go and work for God sir
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Baamivic: 8:31pm On May 28, 2018
Raphael81:

What are u waiting for? Go and work for God sir
Thank u sir but I have been working for God already. Although, I am not a pastor but I am a worker in d house of God. Pls, can u explain better sir? God bless u sir.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 5:27pm On May 29, 2018
Baamivic:

Thank u sir but I have been working for God already. Although, I am not a pastor but I am a worker in d house of God. Pls, can u explain better sir? God bless u sir.

From your dream sir, God is calling you into the teaching ministry, as you continue to grow in his love, he will show you new things...Blessed be the Lord who teaches me to prosper... If you are faithful and obedient to him he will also unlock the door of continual financial supply and make you a channel of his love to others . God bless you sir
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by tenderlyme(f): 9:21pm On May 29, 2018
good evening sir kp up d gud work&more of divine blessings on u. Physically I was linked 2a man by a friend of mine for help with better job&he had a dream which he told me he saw himself giving me engagement ring.(2)I had a dream 2days later without prayers I saw myself&d same guy who is supposed 2help me get better job dat i also got engaged 2 walking hand in hand he had 2peeled oranges gave me 1 as I licked d Orange it fell down I picked it up he asked me 2throw it away&gave me d 2nd 1 also(3)I always dreamed dat either my mother is dead/i see her in circumstances leading 2death&I pray 4her each time I wake up.Pls help me interpret d dreams sir am a single lady
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by tenderlyme(f): 7:17am On May 30, 2018
Gus morning sir I just had anoda dream dis morning around 4am I saw myself in a class rm settings but not my old sch/class mates waiting4 d invigilator 2 distribe question papers den suddenly a girl younger dan me signalled me dat i shld join dem on d seat which looked uncomfortable 4dem but she made all other occupants adjust 4me 2sit I noticed dat some of d including her had qs papers already&had started she waited me 2collect mine&started showing me which answers 2tickets bcuz d qs looked liked it was English but had lots of maths in it&am nt gud in maths at all so we continue like dat even wen I was slow she waited for me patiently 2catcj up till dat scene disappeared.My observations is dat i hv had similar dreams in my old sch with old class mates successfully writing while I luk confused on wat 2write/d exams finish suddenly dis has neva happened like it did in today's dream.Pls help me interpret d meaning along with d others.&how to pray about it.Thank u sir
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 1:02pm On May 30, 2018
tenderlyme:
good evening sir kp up d gud work&more of divine blessings on u. Physically I was linked 2a man by a friend of mine for help with better job&he had a dream which he told me he saw himself giving me engagement ring.(2)I had a dream 2days later without prayers I saw myself&d same guy who is supposed 2help me get better job dat i also got engaged 2 walking hand in hand he had 2peeled oranges gave me 1 as I licked d Orange it fell down I picked it up he asked me 2throw it away&gave me d 2nd 1 also(3)I always dreamed dat either my mother is dead/i see her in circumstances leading 2death&I pray 4her each time I wake up.Pls help me interpret d dreams sir am a single lady

Good afternoon Ma, God is not a wicked God, he hears our sincere heart desires and he makes everything to be perfect in his own time, now listen to the interpretation of your dreams below ;
(1) The relationship between you and the guy who is supposed to help you in search of a job, is a divinely arranged plan but for divinity and humanity to achieve a goal there must be cooperation, now you must cooperate with divinity while discerning and studying your compatibility together.
(2) Your dream is also a confirmation of the message God gave him but you must not rush into anything, he makes everything beautiful in his time, pray also for your blessings to come into fruition, pray and wait on the Lord too.

(3) There is no revelation without a solution, Abraham interceded for the people in Sodom and God spared Lot and his household, God is calling on you to intercede fervently on behalf of your mother, and to cancel any spirit of death hovering around her head. God bless you Ma
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by tenderlyme(f): 3:05pm On May 30, 2018
ok thank u so much sir wat about d last dream&d meaning&pls guide me on prayers especially concerning d marriage proposal bcuz I dnt wnt 2rush&make a mistake 4d rest of my life pls tell me wat 2do sir pls I need it help.tnx in advance
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by mimopel(f): 6:44pm On May 30, 2018
Greetings Beloveth,

Are you a born again child of God, single?? Godly Singles Assembly is a place for you, to build yourself spiritual with other Christian singles through various materials available for us.
Such as: Spirit lifting songs

Audio message by anointed ministers

Christian book/material for marriage and Spiritual growth

Webinars and Online Singles program and so much more

Also have the privilege to meet a Christian who can be a suitable spouse for you through prayer.

To join this WhatsApp group, pls book an appointment/ interview with John 09069685320 or send your WhatsApp number to mimopel450@yahoo.com. and you will be contacted shortly. Share the goodnews

GSA: Establishing Kingdom Homes on Earth
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 10:38am On Jun 01, 2018
tenderlyme:
Gus morning sir I just had anoda dream dis morning around 4am I saw myself in a class rm settings but not my old sch/class mates waiting4 d invigilator 2 distribe question papers den suddenly a girl younger dan me signalled me dat i shld join dem on d seat which looked uncomfortable 4dem but she made all other occupants adjust 4me 2sit I noticed dat some of d including her had qs papers already&had started she waited me 2collect mine&started showing me which answers 2tickets bcuz d qs looked liked it was English but had lots of maths in it&am nt gud in maths at all so we continue like dat even wen I was slow she waited for me patiently 2catcj up till dat scene disappeared.My observations is dat i hv had similar dreams in my old sch with old class mates successfully writing while I luk confused on wat 2write/d exams finish suddenly dis has neva happened like it did in today's dream.Pls help me interpret d meaning along with d others.&how to pray about it.Thank u sir

Seeing yourself in a school can be good or bar, if you are with your mates then its bad but if you are in a new environment it shows upliftment but with a price. In your dream it shows that you have a desire to succeed in life, you need someone to help you but before you succeed you must pass a test spiritually and physically. The girl that invited you to her seat is a helper that is ready to assist you and the people on the seat represent your obstacles to success hence they were angry that your helper wanted to assist you. The question papers you were given are the tests and price you must pay to succeed in life and note Ma, a person cannot succeed until God sends a helper to the person, the helper God will send to you will carry you gradually to your desired height but you must pay rapt attention and exhibit humility a virtue which you have already.

In regards to your other dreams in a classroom its a sign that you have tried and continually try every means to succeed but certain things try to obstruct you.

Try and do good to people so you can use that to remind God. God bless you Ma
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Lamasta(m): 1:40am On Jun 07, 2018
Good day Sir, I need an interpretation to this dream I had early hours of today. In this dream I saw myself with some of my colleagues we graduated from university together in a let me say a room or lecture room to be precise and the MC was like speaking until it got to a stage where He introduced a guest who happened to be our former DVC in the university I graduated from though he left before I graduated, as he stood up and started giving a pep talk from the back where he stood, I was puzzled and begin to ask myself that this Prof is in our midst and nobody knew until he was introduced. So he now told us to visit his school whether to come and teach his students or something else which I can't recall again. As I was going to visit the school that was when I woke up Sir.
Sir pls help me interpret this dream I want to know message behind this dream Thanks and God bless.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Chineseface1(f): 9:20pm On Jun 09, 2018
Good evening sir, pls help with these dreams interpretations
1) My cousin nd i was inside a bus going somewhere then we stopped and my cousin went with her mom's friend to spend the night while i decided to go to my late dad house, half way to the house I remembered that the house was no longer ours then i turned back. I was worried cos it was dark already and i have no where to sleep , i was contemplating calling my cousin so i can go to where she is staying then i saw my younger bro and a guy walked up to us( younger version of okocha the footballer) and my bro introduced him to me as his friend/ former schoolmate. Then the guy offer to go look for hotel for us to sleep then i woke up.

2) In this dream it looks like i was preparing for a ceremony , i was all dressed up and i was combing my hair ( my hair was very long, black, shining and straight) i was really happy and admiring it then my mom came and styled it but i was not happy with it because i wanted people to see how long and beautiful my hair was. So i later decide to just leave the hair without styling but as i doing that a large chuck of hair fell from my head nd i was sad. So on my way to the sitting room to meet the visitors i went into my mom room to look at the mirror i saw that my back hair was now very long (waist length) and golden with the front hair still black. Then i woke up

Thanks
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 7:14am On Jul 01, 2018
And on the seventh day God finished his work that he had done, and he rested on the seventh day from all his work that he had done.So God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it God rested from all his work that he had done in creation."
Welcome to the month of Divine Rest and overflow
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 7:23am On Jul 01, 2018
Lamasta:
Good day Sir, I need an interpretation to this dream I had early hours of today. In this dream I saw myself with some of my colleagues we graduated from university together in a let me say a room or lecture room to be precise and the MC was like speaking until it got to a stage where He introduced a guest who happened to be our former DVC in the university I graduated from though he left before I graduated, as he stood up and started giving a pep talk from the back where he stood, I was puzzled and begin to ask myself that this Prof is in our midst and nobody knew until he was introduced. So he now told us to visit his school whether to come and teach his students or something else which I can't recall again. As I was going to visit the school that was when I woke up Sir.
Sir pls help me interpret this dream I want to know message behind this dream Thanks and God bless.

Sir its a good dream, a sign that you will go further in life and achieve high academic records. Through academics you will get to meet new people and go higher in life. Happy new month sir
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 7:29am On Jul 01, 2018
Chineseface1:
Good evening sir, pls help with these dreams interpretations
1) My cousin nd i was inside a bus going somewhere then we stopped and my cousin went with her mom's friend to spend the night while i decided to go to my late dad house, half way to the house I remembered that the house was no longer ours then i turned back. I was worried cos it was dark already and i have no where to sleep , i was contemplating calling my cousin so i can go to where she is staying then i saw my younger bro and a guy walked up to us( younger version of okocha the footballer) and my bro introduced him to me as his friend/ former schoolmate. Then the guy offer to go look for hotel for us to sleep then i woke up.

2) In this dream it looks like i was preparing for a ceremony , i was all dressed up and i was combing my hair ( my hair was very long, black, shining and straight) i was really happy and admiring it then my mom came and styled it but i was not happy with it because i wanted people to see how long and beautiful my hair was. So i later decide to just leave the hair without styling but as i doing that a large chuck of hair fell from my head nd i was sad. So on my way to the sitting room to meet the visitors i went into my mom room to look at the mirror i saw that my back hair was now very long (waist length) and golden with the front hair still black. Then i woke up

Thanks

1. Pray that God should restore the lost glory of your family, pray to receive help from God through people.

2. If you are not yet wedded, then pray pray pray and start making preparations so any good thing that comes will come with a restoration of your lost glory.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Chineseface1(f): 8:07pm On Jul 01, 2018
Thanks sir
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by stefanR: 6:51am On Jul 02, 2018
I am so thrilled for your wisdom and gift of dream interpretation from your post and would appreciate it if you can interpret mine and my God bless you.

I had a dream where my sister was telling someone i was urinating in the market.,and was hearing her in the dream. And again she met me personally in the dream and was telling me that i was urinating and spilling urine around the market.

It really got me surprised and would appreciate an interpretation of the dream. Thank you.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 6:56am On Jul 02, 2018
Chineseface1:
Thanks sir

You are welcome Ma, may God speedily hear you. Amen
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Lamasta(m): 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
Raphael81:

Sir its a good dream, a sign that you will go further in life and achieve high academic records. Through academics you will get to meet new people and go higher in life. Happy new month sir
Happy new month Sir thanks for the reply Greater Heights Sir
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
Lamasta:
Happy new month Sir thanks for the reply Greater Heights Sir

May you enjoy the blessings of this month. Amen
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 12:56pm On Jul 04, 2018
stefanR:
I am so thrilled for your wisdom and gift of dream interpretation from your post and would appreciate it if you can interpret mine and my God bless you.

I had a dream where my sister was telling someone i was urinating in the market.,and was hearing her in the dream. And again she met me personally in the dream and was telling me that i was urinating and spilling urine around the market.

It really got me surprised and would appreciate an interpretation of the dream. Thank you.

As I read your dream all I could say is "Thank you Holy Spirit"... The market place is like a mini world because people come from allover the place to attend the business of a market.
Urine or faeces in a dream signifies shame and disrepute. Now let us go to the dream. Seeing yourself urinating in a market place signifies something that intends to bring you into disrepute,shame and disgrace in the world. Sir pls pray with Psalms 35, 37 and 102. Pray against disgrace publicly. God bless u sir. Blessed be the God who shields me from disgrace, the lifter of my head
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by ayomilore: 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
Welldone Oga Ralph. Pls help me wt this dream i saw myself entering a new bus like commercial type then saw my brothers in cars going their ways then saw my self packing not away from the road nd i discover that the bus key has been broken inside the ignition such that the bus was on while i went to check on ma brother. tanks sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (34) (Reply)

TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders / Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos / TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.