Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Barcelona Truck Attack Kills 12 And Injures 80 - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Barcelona Truck Attack Kills 12 And Injures 80 (33726 Views)

Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons / Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas / Man Beats And Injures His Live-In Lover For Celebrating Akuffo-Addo's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Truck Attack Kills 12 And Injures 80 by SalamRushdie: 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Tribal bigot. You are unrepentant fooool. Who is a terrorist sympathizer if not the racist pig named trump who is supporting the Nazis and Klan members all over the world. I hope Boko Haram or the ritualists in your village do the needful to you.

you need help you unhappy thing.
Re: Barcelona Truck Attack Kills 12 And Injures 80 by Abbeybailey(m): 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:

you need help you unhappy thing.
Not as much as you do Third World Nazi sympathizer.
Re: Barcelona Truck Attack Kills 12 And Injures 80 by Denko2721987(m): 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
RIP to the dead and my sympathy to their families.. But why am i perceiving yet another false flag here...
Re: Barcelona Truck Attack Kills 12 And Injures 80 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
ollah1:

You still didn't answer my question, why do Christians take words lifted from Quran literally but that of the Bible is always in parables and some form of 'holy spirit' is needed to read it?

Mumamad fought wars and most were defensive wars. He fought against idol worshippers. That was his mission on Earth, every prophet that came around were given iinstructions by God, some followed it and were commented by God whilst those that didn't were punished.

Oscar Morel, Darren Osbourne are few Christians that killed unbelievers (Muslims) for their religion Christianity. A pastor planted a bomb in his own church in Benin and was gonna blow up his members.

Islam has been in the North before Amalgamation yet peaceful but became unstable in the last ten years and Islam is the problem. Bravo

There are so many verses in the Bible that instructs Christians to kill unbelievers, it's part of the reason Jesus told his people to their their cloak and buy swords with it so it would be used to killed them.

Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Brunei, Oman, UAE et Al atenfew Muslim countires that are very peaceful and people flock there to work and meet ends.

Syria, Iraq, Afganistan, Libya are some Muslims countries destroyed by the western countries. Not one person is criticising them simply cos they are Christian nations pounding on the Muslim ones but when some hit them back then it becomes news.

Tony Blair and George Bush said Jesus instructed them to invade Iraq, that move has made that country to be in ruins. That move birthed many terror groups. Wondering why these guys arent labelled terrorists neither are their countries.

Taliban is labeled a terrorist group yet same Taliban was used in Afganistan against Russia

Al Qeada is labelled a terrorist group yet they share same bed with USA as evident with the attached.

Ohh, Mumamad is in hell. Lol. You must have being to hell fire and back to confirm this. You must have done head count, and found his face to reach this conclusion. Is my great grrand father and grand father there too or they are in Heaven?

So blacks are going to hell too. Wow!! What a new low!! So God created different races only to kill those that are blacks because of their skin color. Your God must be a racist .

By your logic, a bad non black Christian has higher chances of going to heaven than a good black Muslim. Wow!! I've learnt today

The first Jihad wasn't defensive sir, it was retaliatory.
Please you can share references in the Bible where Christians were commanded to kill Muslims. Muslims were never mentioned in the Bible, but the quran mentions Christians particularly and orders them to be killed.
Yes, Muhammad fought against other idol worshippers, but Allah itself is an idol worshipped by Muhammad's father and passed down to him.
Yes Islam strives at peace, but that peace can only be achieved either if there're no Muslims in the land, or if everyone is islamized.
Before amalgamation, northern Nigeria was peaceful, why? because they were all Muslims. After amalgamation, Nigeria will not know peace until the whole land is islamized or they're given their country.
How else did u think Muhammad spread Islam? He fought jihad, forced Islam on them and killed those who refused, another way was to marry plenty wives and give birth to children in Islam (biological evangelism), biological evangelism is evident in northern Nigeria. Muslims believe that if they can overpopulate the world, it'll be easier to islamize everybody.
Let's go to Sura 16:93, where it says "And had Allah willed, he could have made you (all) one nation, but he sends whom he will astray and guides whom he will; but you shall certainly be asked for what you used to do".
That means Allah will intentionally make a man go astray and still make him suffer for it.
In Surah 7:179, Allah says "And surely we have created many of the Jinns and mankind for hell".. People where created intentionally for hell.
An Islamic tradition quotes :" The holy prophet said: Allah created Adam. Then he stroke his right shoulder and took out a white race as if they were seeds, and He stroke his left shoulder and took out a black race as if they were coals. Then he said to those on his right side: Towards paradise and I don't care. He said to those who were on his left shoulder: Towards he'll and I don't care"(Mishkat vol III, P. 117)
meaning all black race to hell, and he doesn't care..
Furthermore, in Surah 19:71-72: "There is none of you that shall not go there (hell)- this is the judgement your Lord had proposed. Then we shall save those who fear Allah, and we shall leave evil doers in the fire on their knees." Meaning all Muslims will have a taste of hell before they are rescued.
Muhammad says in the Hadith : "By Allah(I swear), though I am the Apostle of Allah, yet I do not know what Allah will do to me" (Sahib Al Bukhari Hadith 5:266), meaning he wasn't sure if he'll be in heaven or hell..
Another Hadith says :"He (Allah) will order the angels to take out of hell those who worshipped none but him alone. The angels will take them out by recognizing them from the trcaces of prostration, for Allah has forbidden the (Hell) fire to eat away those traces. So they will come out of the fire, it will eat away the whole of human body except the marks of the prostrations. At that time they will come out of the fire as mere skeletons. The water of life will be poured on them and as a result they will grow like the seeds growing on the bank of flowing water" (Al Bukhari).
Now, Allah will order the angels to rescue the true worshipers from hell, that is all Muslims will go to hell irrespective of their category or devotion. They will all be there till the day of resurrection. If the day of resurrection doesn't come in the next 1,000 years, all Muslims who are alive today and who will naturally die sooner or later will remain in hell fire. Those who have died since the time of Muhammad for 1,400 years are still there today because the day of resurrection has not come. And when that day comes, the only way a Muslim can make it out of he'll is through the mark of prostration (zebiba) on his forehead.
Now, the only sets of Muslims who have direct entry to paradise without passing through hell are those who die while fighting Jihad.
Jihad is no bravery, it's the height of hopelessness in Islam.
Unfortunately, Muhammad didn't die while fighting Jihad, so he's in hell, burning and waiting for the day of resurrection so he can be rescued, that is if he has the mark of prostration.
If Muhammad is in heaven, shouldn't he be in peace? Why do you pray "May the peace of Allah be upon him" whenever his name is mentioned?

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Truck Attack Kills 12 And Injures 80 by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 18, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of Joe Biden And A Group Of Women / Killer tornadoes sweep through parts of the United States. Over 50 reported dead / Deposed African Leaders And Where They Are Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.