Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,815 members, 7,956,081 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:59 AM

Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra (30060 Views)

Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out / Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees / Cossy Orjiakor With Mercy Aigbe & Francis Odega On A Movie Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by kn23h(m): 11:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
IJOBA2:
THEN WHY ARE YOU COMPLAINING IT WAS MEANT TO BE LIKE THAT RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING. ASK LORD LUGARD IF YOU THINK SAY I DEY LIE

So you're desperate to have Yorubas comment on your thread? This is pathetic.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by IJOBA2: 11:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
dtzarkov1:
moro..n
YES IM A MO.RON BECAUSE I LOVE YORUBA CHRISTIANS

4 Likes

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by IJOBA2: 11:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
kn23h:

So you're desperate to have Yorubas MUSLIMS comment on your thread? This is pathetic.
FIXED

3 Likes

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by kn23h(m): 11:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
IJOBA2:
FIXED

Either way it's pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by IJOBA2: 11:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
kn23h:

I'm not Okorocha.

Anyway, were you brought up to hate muslims?
THATS HOW LUGARD BROUGHT US UP cool

4 Likes

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by dtzarkov1: 11:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
IJOBA2:
YES IM A MO.RON BECAUSE I LOVE YORUBA CHRISTIANS
Well when a fox can't get the grape he says it's sour

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by IJOBA2: 11:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
kn23h:

Either way it's pathetic.
NA SO WE SEE AM O

2 Likes

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by kn23h(m): 11:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
IJOBA2:
THATS HOW LUGARD BROUGHT US UP cool

You were brought up by your mother and mother within the Ibo community.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by IJOBA2: 11:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
dtzarkov1:
Well when a fox can't get the grape he says it's sour
I HAVE A LOT IF YORUBA CHRISTIANS AS FRIENDS AND THEY ARE VERY NICE TO ME

4 Likes

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by IJOBA2: 11:51pm On Aug 17, 2017
kn23h:

You were brought up by your mother and mother within the Ibo community.
I WAS BORN AND BRED IN GIDI... YOU THINK SAY I DEY INSULT YORUBA MUSLIMS FOR NOTHING I DON READ UNA LIKE BOOK BRUH

6 Likes

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by londoner: 12:01am On Aug 18, 2017
Francis please don't begin the story from the middle. There have been months and months of certain people claiming to speak for the Igbos saying they want to leave Nigeria and calling Nigeria a zoo so they were replied with the October 1st quit notice from some Northerners.

Igbos should not cry as if they were minding their own business and were asked to leave out of thin air. It is Nnamdi Kanu and Ipob that started it and were actively looking for a retaliation. Same as Charley Boy who went to Wuse Market looking for trouble and found it but feels like an innocent victim.

Mtcheeew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by MasterKim: 12:02am On Aug 18, 2017
kn23h:

Yoruba muslims, Yoruba Christians, Yoruba traditionalists don't care.

Ibo 'Fake' Jews on the other hand want Yorubas to care. Is that why you must mention Yoruba in any Biafra thread?

Who are your muslim brothers?

What is up with the Ibo people and religious fanatics?

Northerners are anti-Christians and Ibos are anti-Muslims. You lots are breeding a race of religious extremist. It never ends up well. There has to be a balance of both.
No mind d mumu tin wey dey shoot Yoruba Christian.
Na confirm gala seller.
No even ask am were for Yoruba land he come from coz dz iPod gala seller sabi everywhere, no where wey dem no sabi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by rusher14: 2:27am On Aug 18, 2017
IJOBA2:
I WILL TAKE YOU SERIOUS WHEN BABATUNDE RAJI FASHOLA ALLOW HER DAUGHTER TO MARRY A YORUBA CHRISTIAN.... UNA DIVIDE AND RULE NOR DEY WORK AGAIN angry

Did Fashola's daughter claim to be in love with a Christian or must she marry your choice?

You see what I mean about imposing your will?

Is Tinubu not a Muslim married to a Christian woman?

8 Likes

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by BininKingdom: 3:54am On Aug 18, 2017
kn23h:

Ibo 'Fake' Jews on the other hand want Yorubas to care. Is that why you must mention Yoruba in any Biafra thread?

Real pig

Northerners are anti-Christians and Ibos are anti-Muslims. You lots are breeding a race of religious extremist. It never ends up well. There has to be a balance of both.

9 Likes

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by Laveda(f): 9:44am On Aug 18, 2017
Jokers
Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by Guilderland1(m): 9:44am On Aug 18, 2017
See how this Igbo man beats Oyibo man because he said Nnamdi Kanu is a slave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Craj0qAnOV4
Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by rusher14: 9:45am On Aug 18, 2017
Mynd44 please take down this thread from a source difficult to verify and can only be regarded as one to air negativity.
Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by lycan2: 9:47am On Aug 18, 2017
SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT OF GOT LITTLE FINGER DIES A DRAGON IS TURNED INTO A WHITE WALKER SORRY I AM EVIL DIS WAY shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by webngnews: 9:48am On Aug 18, 2017
Ok
Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by EmekaBlue(m): 9:48am On Aug 18, 2017
Well spoken. Simple and clear message passed

2 Likes

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by maklelemakukula(m): 9:50am On Aug 18, 2017
kn23h:

balance it for the country

1 Like

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by binsanni(m): 9:50am On Aug 18, 2017
i concour. let me hear something jor
Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by braining01: 9:51am On Aug 18, 2017
IJOBA2:
YORUBA MUSLIMS WILL FIND IT VERY DIFFICULT TO SLEEP THIS NIGHT sad

While Yoruba christians will be clapping for your stupidity. Senseless bigot.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by sukkot: 9:52am On Aug 18, 2017
mayne these igbo actors are too stupid to realize that they are killing their brand. an actor and athlete or any form of entertainer should always remain neutral when dealing with politics. take a leaf from don jazzys book. thats a smart brother. no more endorsements and he just alienated his hausa and yoruba fans and igbo fans who think biafra is a joke

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by blessudu1(m): 9:57am On Aug 18, 2017
MI no be igbo.....but let it to come...

1 Like

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by DaBillionnaire: 9:59am On Aug 18, 2017
kn23h:

U hit d nail on the head, bro. I crate of Maltina for u ONLY. But drink it responsibly. grin
Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:00am On Aug 18, 2017
Yoruba Muslims right now

8 Likes

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by ivolt: 10:00am On Aug 18, 2017
Failure attracts failure.
Who takes this clown serious ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by Dalek(m): 10:01am On Aug 18, 2017
IJOBA2:
I WILL TAKE YOU SERIOUS WHEN BABATUNDE RAJI FASHOLA ALLOW HER DAUGHTER TO MARRY A YORUBA CHRISTIAN.... UNA DIVIDE AND RULE NOR DEY WORK AGAIN angry

yet fashola's wife is a christian...

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tuface, Agwu & Ay Comedian's Kids Celebrate Children's Day With Costume Party / Checkout Olamide's Ankara Outfit / Gifty Reacts To AY's Joke On Kemen-Tboss Incidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.