Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

IPOB Youth Claimed To Be Shot By Military NOT Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Youth Claimed To Be Shot By Military NOT Dead (2057 Views)

DHQ: Nigerian Military Not Recruiting Boko Haram Ex-Fighters’ / Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers / IPOB Youth Spotted With Biafran Inspired Hairstyle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Youth Claimed To Be Shot By Military NOT Dead by MrSarcasm(m): 1:44am On Aug 18, 2017
Radio biafra posted the image on their official page, and they're unapologetic about spreading propaganda.

Lalasticlala

Re: IPOB Youth Claimed To Be Shot By Military NOT Dead by MrSarcasm(m): 1:50am On Aug 18, 2017
See reactions

Re: IPOB Youth Claimed To Be Shot By Military NOT Dead by MrSarcasm(m): 1:50am On Aug 18, 2017
IPOB and propaganda, and one stup.id IPOB female pig was claiming "eye witness" grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Youth Claimed To Be Shot By Military NOT Dead by conductor1010: 2:15am On Aug 18, 2017
If Nigeria is not a zoo, why should a soldier use live bullets on innocent people he ought to be protecting in the first place?
MrSarcasm:
IPOB and propaganda
A lot of skull mining pigs were rejoicing over his "death." God punish pigs.

20 Likes

Re: IPOB Youth Claimed To Be Shot By Military NOT Dead by AlwaysPad(m): 2:39am On Aug 18, 2017
That is Igbos for you.

They'd do anything to get what they want. They are very proud and greedy with hearts full of hatred even amongst themselves.

I seriously can't imagine what their Biafra would look like after secession.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Youth Claimed To Be Shot By Military NOT Dead by Ihatepork: 3:37am On Aug 18, 2017
k
Re: IPOB Youth Claimed To Be Shot By Military NOT Dead by ObaKlaz: 4:51am On Aug 18, 2017
Leave him abeg! Can't the 'jew' man just 'die' in peace again??!
grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Youth Claimed To Be Shot By Military NOT Dead by ObaKlaz: 4:58am On Aug 18, 2017
cummando:

Hope a biafran taught you that "miss". Now let a Nigerian educate you, it's "mince".

Obviously you were taught but you never listened. But then again it runs in your DNA. Una no dey hear word. After una Oliver de coque lookalike general warned you guys against doing this.

Me ayam silently waiting for a chance to confront those hungry looking BSS.

PS. For weyreys that would quote. E o ni sorire in advance
"Oliver de Coque lookalike..." Yeeepa!! Bros abeg, shif make I faint. Mo ku o!!! grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Youth Claimed To Be Shot By Military NOT Dead by Neminc: 5:05am On Aug 18, 2017
Y'all got it wrong. The dude actually died but God used Nnamdi Kanu to raise him from the dead.That's the fact,
I was there live. It was a huge fight between Mazi Kanu and the devil but he eventually prevailed by pulling out the devil's two horns. If you think I'm lying, check any new picture of the devil and you'll see he doesn't have horns anymore. Mazi Kanu, the Ohamadike 1, the remover of Satan's horns, Ride on, we are solidly behind you

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Youth Claimed To Be Shot By Military NOT Dead by profhezekiah: 5:35am On Aug 18, 2017
Imagine descendant prototype gad with lies n propaganda
Re: IPOB Youth Claimed To Be Shot By Military NOT Dead by mesoprogress(m): 6:21am On Aug 18, 2017
Good he's not dead.
Re: IPOB Youth Claimed To Be Shot By Military NOT Dead by MasterKim: 7:00am On Aug 18, 2017
He was shot at least

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Youth Claimed To Be Shot By Military NOT Dead by shamack: 7:03am On Aug 18, 2017
If u believe an igbo man for anytin,,,,then u are ready to be heartbroken
Re: IPOB Youth Claimed To Be Shot By Military NOT Dead by Najokee: 7:05am On Aug 18, 2017
Ipob-The undisputed propaganda champion....I salute una o! grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5822895_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Youth Claimed To Be Shot By Military NOT Dead by attackgat: 7:08am On Aug 18, 2017
He looks dead to me, besides, the whole world knows about the Amnesty International Report that the authorities have killed over 150 IPOB members. So even if he is not dead, it does nothing to take away the fact that the authorities commit murder regularly.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Youth Claimed To Be Shot By Military NOT Dead by wristbangle: 7:16am On Aug 18, 2017
conductor1010:
If Biafra is not a bondage, why should pigs use propaganda on innocent police they ought to respect in the first place?

A lot of clifford Orji/drug trafficking pigs and idiots were throwing tantrums on police/military. God punish the useless Ipob pigs.

Well said bro cool

1 Like

Re: IPOB Youth Claimed To Be Shot By Military NOT Dead by wristbangle: 7:20am On Aug 18, 2017
Neminc:
Y'all got it wrong. The dude actually died but God used Nnamdi Kanu to raise him from the dead.That's the fact,
I was there live. It was a huge fight between Mazi Kanu and the devil but he eventually prevailed by pulling out the devil's two horns. If you think I'm lying, check any new picture of the devil and you'll see he doesn't have horns anymore. Mazi Kanu, the Ohamadike 1, the remover of Satan's horns, Ride on, we are solidly behind you

grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Youth Claimed To Be Shot By Military NOT Dead by vedaxcool(m): 7:38am On Aug 18, 2017
Ipob liars should know that only unemployed fools follow them like maggots

1 Like

Re: IPOB Youth Claimed To Be Shot By Military NOT Dead by mpianya39(m): 7:40am On Aug 18, 2017
MrSarcasm:
IPOB and propaganda, and one stup.id IPOB female pig was claiming "eye witness" grin

angry angry angry May the spirit of those Biafrans who lost their lives during this Biafra struggle and those who lost their lives trying to cross Mediterranean Sea from this contraption called Zoo for greener pasture visit you and your generation unborn ISEE!!!

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Youth Claimed To Be Shot By Military NOT Dead by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 18, 2017
That Guy lying there is DEAD.... this is pure damage control by OBIANO media and his military collaboration.....
Re: IPOB Youth Claimed To Be Shot By Military NOT Dead by TemmyWon(f): 8:34am On Aug 18, 2017
GreatSE:
That Guy lying there is DEAD.... this is pure damage control by OBIANO media and his military collaboration.....
please how is blood pink in colour? keep lying it's actually the people that believe he's dead that I blame
Re: IPOB Youth Claimed To Be Shot By Military NOT Dead by hardywaltz(m): 8:40am On Aug 18, 2017
IPOB SMH
Re: IPOB Youth Claimed To Be Shot By Military NOT Dead by Omoluabi16(m): 10:02am On Aug 18, 2017
Neminc:
hehehehe..you don craze oh!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Youth Claimed To Be Shot By Military NOT Dead by conductor1010: 11:46am On Aug 18, 2017
Najokee:
Ipob-The undisputed propaganda champion....I salute una o! grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5822895_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd
Hoelori is not happy with you. Hoelori told me that I should arrange a meeting for her with Kanu right after she rides that lebanse dick finish. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Youth Claimed To Be Shot By Military NOT Dead by Najokee: 11:53am On Aug 18, 2017
conductor1010:

Hoelori is not happy with you. Hoelori told me that[b] I should arrange a meeting for her with Kanu right[/b] after she rides that lebanse dick finish. cheesy
Highlighted....conductor1010 thanks for confirming that Kanu, Ipob Jesus has always been undisputed master of oloshos....we all know where and what he was doing when he was arrested by DSS...let help refresh your memory grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Youth Claimed To Be Shot By Military NOT Dead by MrSarcasm(m): 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
mpianya39:

angry angry angry May the spirit of those Biafrans who lost their lives during this Biafra struggle and those who lost their lives trying to cross Mediterranean Sea from this contraption called Zoo for greener pasture visit you and your generation unborn ISEE!!!
Whos this illiterate in my mention I sabi you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Fight For Biafra, An Act Of Cowardice, illitracy And Stupidity. / You Can’t Give 10 Slots To North, 3 To S-west, 10 To S-south & Zero To East & Yo / I Almost Got Killed Yesterday – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.