Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God (6824 Views)

Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols / "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man / 3 False Idols And Teachings Of Modern Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God by KingGBsky(m): 4:40am On Aug 18, 2017
I have said it over and over again for those who are deaf to hear that Muslim religion is an Idol worshiping religion.
Google it and read it on wiki.
Allah is a moon god a deity which a part of the tribe of mecca, a town which Mohammad lived and worshiped idols. He was a good scholar. They had so many other deities which was worshiped across the middle east. So Mohammad knows the teaching of Moses in the old testament and decided to use his skills of knowledge to make laws and teachings that coincides with that of the mosaic law, just to make people believe in one Deity, thereby making other deities useless.
He started the jihadist war being experienced in Muslim parts of the world today.
Don't be fooled when this people and their Emirs tell you they are religion of peace and those fighting and killing for the sake of Allah is not the true Muslim.
Infact according to the Koran put together by Mohammad and his co-hosts, they are doing the best because Muslims sees other teachings and ways different from what is in the koran as enemies and can never be found living and even cohabiting together.
The Jihad war is real and in the Koran.
He tried his best to make the religion look like that of the Christian race and thereby called the God Allah, meanwhile the deity in Mecca is called alla a moon.
This is same reason why they follow the moon for signs.
Do Our Most high God need a moon to be seen?
We have the holy spirit.... they have Alfas..who are nothing but ritualist and spiritualist. Those men can perform charms for you for any protection of any kind.
Muslims worship a deity the Moon God Allah.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allah_as_Moon-god

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God by Nobody: 5:23am On Aug 18, 2017
Lol. Continue showcasing your ignorance.

4 Likes

Re: PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God by CuteMaro(m): 5:33am On Aug 18, 2017
Be here looking for people worshipping the true God meanwhile innocent people keep losing their lives daily all over the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God by iamgenius(m): 5:45am On Aug 18, 2017
kingGBsky
E pain me for you sha. U cann't even understand a single sentence, see what not looking at and thinking about things with OPEN MIND/HEART has caused you. Well, I'm not suprised about that because Allah Says: "In their hearts is a disease and Allah has increased the disease. A painful torment is theirs because they used to tell lies" Quran 2:10. Their is disease in ur heart, Ur Heart Is Dead.

8 Likes

Re: PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God by skedman(m): 5:47am On Aug 18, 2017
Ignorance is a disease .
Re: PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God by KingGBsky(m): 6:12am On Aug 18, 2017
iamgenius:

E pain me for you sha. U cann't even understand a single sentence, see what not looking at and thinking about things with OPEN MIND/HEART has caused you. Well, I'm not suprised about that because Allah Says: "In their hearts is a disease and Allah has increased the disease. A painful torment is theirs because they used to tell lies" Quran 2:10. Their is disease in ur heart, Ur Heart Is Dead.

Just shut up your mouth and give ur life to Christ before hell wraps you up...
What do you really know about the foundation of Muslim religion? how much do you know Mohammad who brought it to you.

5 Likes

Re: PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God by hodusglobal(m): 6:22am On Aug 18, 2017
KingGBsky:

What do you really know about the foundation of Muslim religion? how much do you know Mohammad who brought it to you.
You are the best MUMU of the Season undecided

5 Likes

Re: PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God by iamgenius(m): 6:24am On Aug 18, 2017
KingGBsky:

See you, is that how jesus preached? If Jesus was like you he wont even gain the heart of people. If you want to preach, preach with wisdom and knowledge. Allah says: "Invite(mankind, O Muhammad(peace be upon him) to the Way of your Lord(i.e. Islam) with wisdom(i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Quran) and fair preaching, and argue with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those whi are guided" Quran 16:125. You have gone astray already brother, u have been brain-washed you need to think using ur mind and heart without following what u been told.

The first sentence of that wiki article says: The claim that Allah was worshipped as a moon god in Arabia is a fringe theory that has been promoted by some groups of American evangelicals since the 1990s.
You see how ignorant you are. SMH for you.

8 Likes

Re: PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God by iamgenius(m): 6:33am On Aug 18, 2017
kingGBsky
Give me three reasons why I should give my life to Christ. I want to reason with you, and lets see whether you are not brain-washed into that religion of Paul not Jesus'(peace be upon him) religion.
Re: PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God by Halogenonimisi(m): 7:25am On Aug 18, 2017
ThankYouGod:
Lol. Continue showcasing your ignorance.
help me tell am ooo. just showcasing his comedy skills
Re: PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God by Halogenonimisi(m): 7:29am On Aug 18, 2017
skedman:
Ignorance is a disease .
Am telling u
Re: PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God by Halogenonimisi(m): 7:38am On Aug 18, 2017
KingGBsky:

Look at who is talking. what do you even know about your own religion? what do you know about God, Jesus, Mary the mother of Jesus. ? instead of to go and research on your religion be here lying and arguing over another person's religion.
Re: PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God by BlueAngel444: 11:46am On Aug 18, 2017
iamgenius:
See you, is that how jesus preached? If Jesus was like you he wont even gain the heart of people. If you want to preach, preach with wisdom and knowledge. Allah says: "Invite(mankind, O Muhammad(peace be upon him) to the Way of your Lord(i.e. Islam) with wisdom(i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Quran) and fair preaching, and argue with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those whi are guided" Quran 16:125. You have gone astray already brother, u have been brain-washed you need to think using ur mind and heart without following what u been told.

The first sentence of that wiki article says: The claim that Allah was worshipped as a moon god in Arabia is a fringe theory that has been promoted by some groups of American evangelicals since the 1990s.
You see how ignorant you are. SMH for you.

But Allah IS NOT ELOHIM the God recorded by moses in the Torah nor the Almighty God Jess called Father

Both terms means different things, even though they have a similar root language

1 Like

Re: PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God by BlueAngel444: 11:49am On Aug 18, 2017
CuteMaro:
Be here looking for people worshipping the true God meanwhile innocent people keep losing their lives daily all over the world.

Hope your doing something to make that better by helping.
https://www.nairaland.com/3992671/tithing-truth-history-origin-catholic

https://www.nairaland.com/3992834/malachis-prophecy

1 Like

Re: PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God by Kayberry101: 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
Anyone Muslim brother and sister that are eager to get married according to the sunnah,which they are ready to mingle with our single bro and sister, there is a group I will like to recommend for you,am sure you will never regret joining...

I got my missing rib in the forum and which we are getting married soon

Contact me via my whatapps number
Re: PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God by malvisguy212: 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
iamgenius:
Give me three reasons why I should give my life to Christ. I want to reason with you, and lets see whether you are not brain-washed into that religion of Paul not Jesus'(peace be upon him) religion.
because salvation is something ONLY God can do. but In Islam, it is the other way round, human effort can save, Islam teaches that if your good deed outwight your evil deed, Allah will grant you free passage to heaven. this is like you are bribing your way to heaven.

in Christianity, we are justify by the work done by another ( Jesus Christ) justification is an act which mean, someone has fulfilled the law for you, He paid for the crime He did not comit. when you are justified by God grace, it mean you are a discharged criminal. the devil is the accuser, you are the victim and Jesus is your lawyer. here what the bible say:

john 8:36
So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

if your lawyer Seth you free, you are free Indeed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God by BlueAngel444: 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
malvisguy212:
because salvation is something ONLY God can do. but In Islam, it is the other way round, human effort can save, Islam teaches that if your good deed outwight your evil deed, Allah will grant you free passage to heaven. this is like you are bribing your way to heaven.

in Christianity, we are justify by the work done by another ( Jesus Christ) justification is an act which mean, someone has fulfilled the law for you, He paid for the crime He did not comit. when you are justified by God grace, it mean you are a discharged criminal. the devil is the accuser, you are the victim and Jesus is your lawyer. here what the bible say:

john 8:36
So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

if your lawyer Seth you free, you are free Indeed.

Lol, bribing their way. What about some church goers who have the same believe as paying their way through

https://www.nairaland.com/3992671/tithing-truth-history-origin-catholic

https://www.nairaland.com/3992834/malachis-prophecy
Re: PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God by sonmvayina(m): 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
Is Jesus not an idol?.....God is not a MAN so says num23:19-23..

Commandment number 2 says "do not make the image of anything in heaven or earth or under the water beneath the earth, do not bow down to them or serve them"
Is Jesus not a man? Something found on earth...
Re: PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God by KingGBsky(m): 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
sonmvayina:
Is Jesus not an idol?.....God is not a MAN so says num23:19-23..

Commandment number 2 says "do not make the image of anything in heaven or earth or under the water beneath the earth, do not bow down to them or serve them"
Is Jesus not a man? Something found on earth...

Are you not big enough to have sense?
who then created you? IDIOT.
Re: PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God by dalaman: 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
BlueAngel444:

But Allah IS NOT ELOHIM the God recorded by moses in the Torah nor the Almighty God Jess called Father

Both terms means different things, even though they have a similar root language

Felixmor and KingEbukasBlog say that Allah is the same God as Elohim of the Torah and Jesus of the new testament. Why are they wrong?
Re: PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God by KingGBsky(m): 11:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
Halogenonimisi:
Look at who is talking. what do you even know about your own religion? what do you know about God, Jesus, Mary the mother of Jesus. ? instead of to go and research on your religion be here lying and arguing over another person's religion.

Sorry I'm just trying to save them from lossing their almost lost soul

1 Like

Re: PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God by YahwehPenis: 1:22am On Aug 19, 2017
Musiliu cum eat adultary wit Anlah but am not bodered because am not Anlah's pennis but God pennis.
Re: PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God by BlueAngel444: 8:38am On Aug 19, 2017
dalaman:

Felixmor and KingEbukasBlog say that Allah is the same God as Elohim of the Torah and Jesus of the new testament. Why are they wrong?
The exact equivalent, in modern Arabic, of Elohim as meaning plural gods would be Īlahīn (إلاهين),

God doesn't reveal Himself in singular terms

When God says, I Am, He is not revealing a singular personality, He is revealing His sovereignty and endless possibilities of His nature. He can do all things

Whereas paganism and the norm of those days was a god for a specific thing that's why even moses asked who are you, what name am I to tell them. Like god of war, god of peace, god of fertility

Allah is a singular connotation, as an individual being

In Genesis 1 Elohim created the whole of creation (He even refers to Himself as 'let us' meaning more than one)

The oneness (wholeness) of God's nature is liked to agreement

Jesus I and the Father are one. This three are one, the Word, the Spirit and the Father.

The Koran contains Allah (singular) and they always try to prove that Elohim is an entity, the Koran is not the complete truth neither is the Bible (bibliography). Existing to reveal Christ

Jesus is the complete truth.

the Quran uses alīha as the plural of īlah for pagan divinities, and occasionally uses "Allahum" (O God! - plural) for the sole god (as opposed to "Allah"wink.

. An exact cognate outside of Hebrew is found in Ugaritic ʾlhm, the family of El, the creator god and chief deity of the Canaanite pantheon, in Biblical Aramaic ʼĔlāhā and later Syriac Alaha "God", and in Arabic ʾilāh "god, deity" (or Allah as " The [single] God"wink.

The closet thing to Allah in the bible is El, you will never hear the word El (alone in the bible) El-shaddai (all encompassing God, all sufficient, all of God in God) and this is the only other reference God addresses himself with (not just a El, other forms are given Him by men) then their is God of Abraham (father) God of Isaac (son) God of Jacob (Holy Ghost / Spirit of God)

El" (the basis for the extended root ʾlh) is usually derived from a root meaning "to be strong" and/or "to be in front".

The devil always wants to be in front of, or seen as god, as powerful

The Almighty isn't powerful He is Power, Elohim, all power belongs to him

2 Likes

Re: PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God by BlueAngel444: 8:42am On Aug 19, 2017
The Hebrews never JUST say god or try to use the name of God in vain so as not to refer to him as one of the idols are foreign gods.

Muslims don't know the God of the Hebrews

2 Likes

Re: PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 19, 2017
KingGBsky:
I have said it over and over again for those who are deaf to hear that Muslim religion is an Idol worshiping religion.
Google it and read it on wiki.
Allah is a moon god a deity which a part of the tribe of mecca, a town which Mohammad lived and worshiped idols. He was a good scholar. They had so many other deities which was worshiped across the middle east. So Mohammad knows the teaching of Moses in the old testament and decided to use his skills of knowledge to make laws and teachings that coincides with that of the mosaic law, just to make people believe in one Deity, thereby making other deities useless.
He started the jihadist war being experienced in Muslim parts of the world today.
Don't be fooled when this people and their Emirs tell you they are religion of peace and those fighting and killing for the sake of Allah is not the true Muslim.
Infact according to the Koran put together by Mohammad and his co-hosts, they are doing the best because Muslims sees other teachings and ways different from what is in the koran as enemies and can never be found living and even cohabiting together.
The Jihad war is real and in the Koran.
He tried his best to make the religion look like that of the Christian race and thereby called the God Allah, meanwhile the deity in Mecca is called alla a moon.
This is same reason why they follow the moon for signs.
Do Our Most high God need a moon to be seen?
We have the holy spirit.... they have Alfas..who are nothing but ritualist and spiritualist. Those men can perform charms for you for any protection of any kind.
Muslims worship a deity the Moon God Allah.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allah_as_Moon-god

haaaaahaaaaa, Na today you just know this truth, bro you don't need any research to know that Muslim worship idol OK, just look around you, you can tell their source from their fruit. By their fruit we shall know them. Who are those bombing all over the world in the name of religion, who are those comiting suicide in the name of religion, who are those forcing others to convert to their gods in the name of religion, where does Boko Haram, Isis, Taliban, and all the terrorist in the world have there bearing from is it the Quran or the holy Bible. So still believes in Muslim as a religion of peace, know the truth but are too scared to admit it.

1 Like

Re: PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God by dalaman: 9:46am On Aug 19, 2017
BlueAngel444:

The exact equivalent, in modern Arabic, of Elohim as meaning plural gods would be Īlahīn (إلاهين),

When God says, I Am, He is not revealing a singular personality, He is revealing His sovereignty and endless possibilities of His nature. He can do all things

Whereas paganism and the norm of those days was a god for a specific thing that's why even moses asked who are you, what name am I to tell them. Like god of war, god of peace, god of fertility

In Genesis 1 Elohim created the whole of creation (He even refers to Himself as 'let us' meaning more than one)

Jesus I and the Father are one. This three are one, the Word, the Spirit and the Father.

The Koran contains Allah (singular) and they always try to prove that Elohim is an entity, the Koran is not the complete truth neither is the Bible (bibliography). Existing to reveal Christ

the Quran uses alīha as the plural of īlah for pagan divinities, and occasionally uses "Allahum" (O God! - plural) for the sole god (as opposed to "Allah"wink.

. An exact cognate outside of Hebrew is found in Ugaritic ʾlhm, the family of El, the creator god and chief deity of the Canaanite pantheon, in Biblical Aramaic ʼĔlāhā and later Syriac Alaha "God", and in Arabic ʾilāh "god, deity" (or Allah as " The [single] God"wink.

The closet thing to Allah in the bible is El, you will never hear the word El (alone in the bible) El-shaddai (all encompassing God, all sufficient, all of God in God) and this is the only other reference God addresses himself with (not just a El, other forms are given Him by men) then their is God of Abraham (father) God of Isaac (son) God of Jacob (Holy Ghost / Spirit of God)

El" (the basis for the extended root ʾlh) is usually derived from a root meaning "to be strong" and/or "to be in front".

Tell that to felixomor and kingebukasblog not me. They were the ones that said Allah and Elohim are the same.

1 Like

Re: PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God by iamgenius(m): 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Ignorance dey worry you, so God is not an entity? Whenever the plural pronoun is used for a person, it means and shows how powerful the person is. Mind you, there are many verses in the Quran where Allah uses the plural pronouns for himself. Allah(God) is singular and His Knowledge encompasses everything. Don't do copy and paste again next time, OK?
Re: PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God by BlueAngel444: 12:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
iamgenius:
Ignorance dey worry you, so God is not an entity? Whenever the plural pronoun is used for a person, it means and shows how powerful the person is. Mind you, there are many verses in the Quran where Allah uses the plural pronouns for himself. Allah(God) is singular and His Knowledge encompasses everything. Don't do copy and paste again next time, OK?

Yes those verses referring to Allah-um and took note of such in my discourse and used references that can easily be ascertained
But your worship focuses on Allah, your belief is surrounded by the fact that he is alone and none to him.
Single

But the Hebrews dont use such references

Are you saying that judaism and Islam are worshipping the same God, then why then is there lot of debate between them that Allah is not the Jewish God (is it pride). This isn't about western translation this is about the middle east where this religions began

God is not an author of confusion

I DON'T DO RELIGION, just stating the facts

2 Likes

Re: PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God by iamgenius(m): 1:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Yes those verses referring to Allah-um and took note of such in my discourse and used references that can easily be ascertained
Bro, you have no knowledge about Islam and Al Quran. Allahummo means "Our Lord". There are many verses in the Holy Quran that Allah uses the 'WE' pronoun for Himself, and it doesn't mean that He is not One. Example: Quran 79 verse 6::: Allah says: "Have We not make the earth as beds" verse 8 ::: Allah says: And we have created you in pairs(i.e male and female, tall and short e.t.c

But your worship focuses on Allah, your belief is surrounded by the fact that he is alone and none to him.
Single
Yes, you are right that is the belief of we Muslims.

But the Hebrews dont use such references

Are you saying that judaism and Islam are worshipping the same God, then why then is there lot of debate between them that Allah is not the Jewish God (is it pride). This isn't about western translation this is about the middle east where this religions began

God is not an author of confusion

I DON'T DO RELIGION, just stating the facts
Yes brother, it is pride.Jews are very proud because they love to be tyrant on the earth. The rejected the truth while they knew it. Prophet Moses (peace be upon him) has already prophesied the coming of Jesus (peace be upon him) but when Jesus arrived they didn't believe in him. The Christians also did the same with Prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him) whom Jesus told them about his coming as the last messenger and Prophet of Allah. If you care to know about the Israelites read Quran chapter 2. Be aware that Jesus, Moses, Abraham and all other prophets were neither Jew nor Christians, they all believe in the Oneness if the only true Mighty God known in Arabic as ALLAH, in Hebrew as Elo.
Re: PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God by kkins25(m): 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
iamgenius:
Bro, you have no knowledge about Islam and Al Quran. Allahummo means "Our Lord". There are many verses in the Holy Quran that Allah uses the 'WE' pronoun for Himself, and it doesn't mean that He is not One. Example: Quran 79 verse 6::: Allah says: "Have We not make the earth as beds" verse 8 ::: Allah says: And we have created you in pairs(i.e male and female, tall and short e.t.c
Yes, you are right that is the belief of we Muslims.
Yes brother, it is pride.Jews are very proud because they love to be tyrant on the earth. The rejected the truth while they knew it. Prophet Moses (peace be upon him) has already prophesied the coming of Jesus (peace be upon him) but when Jesus arrived they didn't believe in him. The Christians also did the same with Prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him) whom Jesus told them about his coming as the last messenger and Prophet of Allah. If you care to know about the Israelites read Quran chapter 2. Be aware that Jesus, Moses, Abraham and all other prophets were neither Jew nor Christians, they all believe in the Oneness if the only true Mighty God known in Arabic as ALLAH, in Hebrew as Elo.
if jesus was not a jew then who was he? An arab?? iamgenius, we jam again. If Allah were the same God of the jews, Allah should have known the convenant he made with them.. Allah should have continued to address the issue of the new convenant - that which jesus preached. Allah's doctrines has left the whole Arab world as a batlle field and his people are the most hated on the planet. Allahs ppl are the highest stock of illetrates, tyrannical, violent, retarded, anti- progress, delusional, easily brainwashed, most suitable candidates for terrorism, irrational, blinded, poverty stricken beings that have walked the suface of the cursed lands called arabia. Yeah!! Allah all power ful is a god- true. but he is just a cast out from the realms of gods. Allah is cunning- Yes-Second to none. Allah is one of the dumbest gods in the cosmos- no wonder he thought the earth was of 6 layers or copies and were categorically stated as mats hence flat. Allah leaves no room for the usage of the cerebrum of his subjects, he tells them when to eat, when to 4uk, when to piss, when to shit, but gant guarantee them eternal life.
Allah is the psychopath that starves his folks alcohol only to bribe them with alcohol. he is the IndecentStar that starves his followers of sex yet bribes them with sex.
All allahs miracles were a mere magic trick, Bleep it -"chris angel" is a better trickster. blueangel444, dalaman would agree...

1 Like

Re: PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God by 701ecilana: 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2017
dalaman:

Tell that to felixomor and kingebukasblog not me. They were the ones that said Allah and Elohim are the same.
Must the slaves be always found whee masters are talking?

1 Like

Re: PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God by 701ecilana: 3:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
kkins25:
if jesus was not a jew then who was he? An arab?? iamgenius, we jam again. If Allah were the same God of the jews, Allah should have known the convenant he made with them.. Allah should have continued to address the issue of the new convenant - that which jesus preached. Allah's doctrines has left the whole Arab world as a batlle field and his people are the most hated on the planet. Allahs ppl are the highest stock of illetrates, tyrannical, violent, retarded, anti- progress, delusional, easily brainwashed, most suitable candidates for terrorism, irrational, blinded, poverty stricken beings that have walked the suface of the cursed lands called arabia. Yeah!! Allah all power ful is a god- true. but he is just a cast out from the realms of gods. Allah is cunning- Yes-Second to none. Allah is one of the dumbest gods in the cosmos- no wonder he thought the earth was of 6 layers or copies and were categorically stated as mats hence flat. Allah leaves no room for the usage of the cerebrum of his subjects, he tells them when to eat, when to 4uk, when to piss, when to shit, but gant guarantee them eternal life.
Allah is the psychopath that starves his folks alcohol only to bribe them with alcohol. he is the IndecentStar that starves his followers of sex yet bribes them with sex.
All allahs miracles were a mere magic trick, Bleep it -"chris angel" is a better trickster. blueangel444, dalaman would agree...
New guy?

Many of my Comrades are no only here.

Give it to them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False / Eli Eli Lama Sabachthani: Messiah Spoke Bantu Language / Christians, Learn How To Curse Your Enemies The Biblical Way.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.