Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Senator Phillip Aduda's Brother, Who Failed Exam, Appointed Permanent Secretary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Phillip Aduda's Brother, Who Failed Exam, Appointed Permanent Secretary (35245 Views)

Dino, Philip Aduda, Ned Nwoko, MC Tagwaye Set For Abuja "Who Is Who" Awards / Sen Philip Aduda Refuting The Rumour That He Is Decamping From PDP To APC / APC Will 'Abduct' Philip Aduda - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Phillip Aduda's Brother, Who Failed Exam, Appointed Permanent Secretary by Progressive01(m): 8:11am On Aug 18, 2017
I'm very sure pigs and idiots rushed in here hoping to see an "Ibrahim" or "Ismaila", etc, only to be disappointed. Just look at their comments! No one is pointing to his religion or tribe.

Were this to be a northerner, imagine what their comments would have looked like.

Smh.

Disgusting hypocrits.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Phillip Aduda's Brother, Who Failed Exam, Appointed Permanent Secretary by lycan2: 8:11am On Aug 18, 2017
all this appointment dem dey appoint nah to filling in the blank space, so even if u like fail or pass exam if nah appointment u just dey fill the blank space Government no sabi wetin b RIGHT MAN FOR THE JOB
Re: Senator Phillip Aduda's Brother, Who Failed Exam, Appointed Permanent Secretary by 0b10010011: 8:12am On Aug 18, 2017
Neminc:
Why are you people jealous of the grace of God on Mr. Aduda's life? You all go to church where your pastors pray for you to get unmerited favour, miraculous jobs, cars u can't afford and you all shout Amen. And now God has done it for another person and you are criticizing him. Mtcheeew!! Hypocrites. Ride on Mr Aduda. Just make sure you pay your tithes regularly

Brilliantly said!

See them commenting as if they won't influence such for a friend, how much more a brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Phillip Aduda's Brother, Who Failed Exam, Appointed Permanent Secretary by BiggyBamBam: 8:12am On Aug 18, 2017
I stopped reading when I got to,

"Mr Aduda sneaked back into the federal service after he became one of the three beneficiaries of a controversial waiver for the appointment of directors in the Federal Civil Service"

A waiver, no matter how controversial it is, is still a waiver and the man has done nothing wrong.

Pure jealousy!

Next case, please...
Re: Senator Phillip Aduda's Brother, Who Failed Exam, Appointed Permanent Secretary by eshic(f): 8:15am On Aug 18, 2017
Must they drag goodluck name in any of their mess
Re: Senator Phillip Aduda's Brother, Who Failed Exam, Appointed Permanent Secretary by burakado17: 8:18am On Aug 18, 2017
MrHistorian:
Cronyism and Nepotism are the two major characteristics of Nigeria's Civil and Public Service.
nothing serious about this. As far as the distribution of public offices are based on quota system.
Re: Senator Phillip Aduda's Brother, Who Failed Exam, Appointed Permanent Secretary by haryorbarmie83(m): 8:24am On Aug 18, 2017
I pledge to Nigeria my country... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Senator Phillip Aduda's Brother, Who Failed Exam, Appointed Permanent Secretary by Martin0(m): 8:29am On Aug 18, 2017
Evaberry:

It's only in Nigeria things like this happen.

This reminds me of chapter 2 of the constitution, the fundamental objectives and directive principle of state policy which the Nigerian government have failed to implement.

with things like this One tend to wonder where Nigeria is heading to

The promised landgrin
Re: Senator Phillip Aduda's Brother, Who Failed Exam, Appointed Permanent Secretary by hAlexandro(m): 8:29am On Aug 18, 2017
undecided undecided ain't surprised according to the dico... Nigeria is a place where the powerful uses power to oppress the common people the rich gets richer the poor gets poorer
Re: Senator Phillip Aduda's Brother, Who Failed Exam, Appointed Permanent Secretary by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 18, 2017
when the president does not ve a secondary school certificate is the person that failed promotion exam not greater the d president?
Thunder fire una!
banana republic

1 Like

Re: Senator Phillip Aduda's Brother, Who Failed Exam, Appointed Permanent Secretary by rusher14: 8:33am On Aug 18, 2017
lonelydora:
I gave up on Nigeria in 2007 when I was still job hunting. I wrote NEMA exam with one Ahmed. After finishing mine on time, I took Ahmed's paper and helped him write his. Because of time constraints, i managed to write just 15 questions for him out of 60 questions. There's no way he could have passed that exam.

Two weeks later, Ahmed called me that he has gotten the job with NEMA, that he went to meet one Alhaji in NEMA immediately after that exams same day and cried to him he didn't write well. The Alhaji took pity on him and collected his name and phone number and promised to help him as long as he's from North. Alhaji finally helped him.
I couldn't eat throughout that day because of anger.

I still thank God for not getting it shaa, maybe by now, I would have been in Borno packaging dead bodies who died from suicide bombing or sharing food and aids in one of the IDP camps in North.

By your own admission you were involved in examination malpractice and not deserving of such a position.
Re: Senator Phillip Aduda's Brother, Who Failed Exam, Appointed Permanent Secretary by rusher14: 8:34am On Aug 18, 2017
Progressive01:
I'm very sure pigs and idiots rushed in here hoping to see an "Ibrahim" or "Ismaila", etc, only to be disappointed. Just look at their comments! No one is pointing to his religion or tribe.

Were this to be a northerner, imagine what their comments would have looked like.

Smh.

Disgusting hypocrits.

Totally agree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Phillip Aduda's Brother, Who Failed Exam, Appointed Permanent Secretary by greatiyk4u(m): 8:37am On Aug 18, 2017
lonelydora:
I gave up on Nigeria in 2007 when I was still job hunting. I wrote NEMA exam with one Ahmed. After finishing mine on time, I took Ahmed's paper and helped him write his. Because of time constraints, i managed to write just 15 questions for him out of 60 questions. There's no way he could have passed that exam.

Two weeks later, Ahmed called me that he has gotten the job with NEMA, that he went to meet one Alhaji in NEMA immediately after that exams same day and cried to him he didn't write well. The Alhaji took pity on him and collected his name and phone number and promised to help him as long as he's from North. Alhaji finally helped him.

I still thank God for not getting it shaa, maybe by now, I would have been in Borno packaging dead bodies who died from suicide bombing or sharing food and aids in one of the IDP camps in North.

I think if you are truly as smart as you claim here, you should be in the private sectors like multinationals where merit is the order of the day, yet they pay even higher...........

Federal govt jobs are mainly given based on Federal character principle, there many be many others from yoour state who higher scores than you, while Ahmed's little score (courtesy of your help) may be. Among the highest from his state

These are the implications of DEMOCRACY where the constitution no matter how morally bad is sacrosanct.............
Re: Senator Phillip Aduda's Brother, Who Failed Exam, Appointed Permanent Secretary by greatiyk4u(m): 8:38am On Aug 18, 2017
lonelydora:
I gave up on Nigeria in 2007 when I was still job hunting. I wrote NEMA exam with one Ahmed. After finishing mine on time, I took Ahmed's paper and helped him write his. Because of time constraintsions for him out of 60 questions. There's no way he could have passed that exam.

I still thank God forof anger.

I think if you are truly as smart as you claim here, you should be in the private sectors like multinationals where merit is the order of the day, yet they pay even higher...........

Federal govt jobs are mainly given based on Federal character principle, there many be many others from yoour state who higher scores than you, while Ahmed's little score (courtesy of your help) may be. Among the highest from his state

These are the implications of DEMOCRACY where the constitution no matter how morally bad is sacrosanct.............
Re: Senator Phillip Aduda's Brother, Who Failed Exam, Appointed Permanent Secretary by dogankurye(m): 8:39am On Aug 18, 2017
This land is not for sale but its for rent
Re: Senator Phillip Aduda's Brother, Who Failed Exam, Appointed Permanent Secretary by doctokwus: 8:51am On Aug 18, 2017
There is this dialogue in the movie,the "The hateful Eight",that perfectly surprises how I feel about Buhari and his govt now.
Kurt Russel, the Caucasian having found out that a story Samuel L. Jackson,a Negro,told him was all lies,said to him:"So it's all true what they say about you people,(niggers)?"
Jackson asked, "that what?"
Russel replied, "never to believe a word that comes out from your fucki ng mouth!
Many of what Buhari told us about himself and what he would do if elected president are all bullshit,tissue of lies,just like the general notion about the blackman.
Re: Senator Phillip Aduda's Brother, Who Failed Exam, Appointed Permanent Secretary by kelechi50: 9:16am On Aug 18, 2017
Please how come Idowu Afe is from Ebonyi State hope is not what I'm thinking
Re: Senator Phillip Aduda's Brother, Who Failed Exam, Appointed Permanent Secretary by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:16am On Aug 18, 2017
What a country if really this is true... If you don't know anybody it's a big case nawa...
Re: Senator Phillip Aduda's Brother, Who Failed Exam, Appointed Permanent Secretary by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:22am On Aug 18, 2017
0b10010011:

Brilliantly said!

See them commenting as if they won't influence such for a friend, how much more a brother
u have said it bro
Re: Senator Phillip Aduda's Brother, Who Failed Exam, Appointed Permanent Secretary by donqx: 9:27am On Aug 18, 2017
naija
Re: Senator Phillip Aduda's Brother, Who Failed Exam, Appointed Permanent Secretary by Gravas(m): 9:30am On Aug 18, 2017
aolawale025:
Failures are the people making policies for Nigeria. How can the country make progress

This is the sad truth. A lot of dummies are employed to run the affairs of this country. How then can we make progress?
Re: Senator Phillip Aduda's Brother, Who Failed Exam, Appointed Permanent Secretary by ivolt: 9:53am On Aug 18, 2017
lonelydora:

You helped Ahmed to write his paper when he deserved to fail ?
Then you are angry that he was appointed when he shouldn't have been ?

How are you any different from the Alhaji ?
Re: Senator Phillip Aduda's Brother, Who Failed Exam, Appointed Permanent Secretary by lonelydora: 9:53am On Aug 18, 2017
greatiyk4u:

I am in multinational bro.

1 Like

Re: Senator Phillip Aduda's Brother, Who Failed Exam, Appointed Permanent Secretary by lonelydora: 9:56am On Aug 18, 2017
rusher14:

By your own admission you were involved in examination malpractice and not deserving of such a position.

Thank God I didn't deserve it, because I wouldn't be comfortable in Borno helping helping out with people who got injured from bomb attack.
Re: Senator Phillip Aduda's Brother, Who Failed Exam, Appointed Permanent Secretary by lonelydora: 9:57am On Aug 18, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Didn't you see where I said he went to plead with one Alhaji?
Re: Senator Phillip Aduda's Brother, Who Failed Exam, Appointed Permanent Secretary by headhunter1: 10:14am On Aug 18, 2017
[s]
Progressive01:

Smh.

Disgusting hypocrits.
[/s]
useless trash
Re: Senator Phillip Aduda's Brother, Who Failed Exam, Appointed Permanent Secretary by michealdeco: 10:15am On Aug 18, 2017
Re: Senator Phillip Aduda's Brother, Who Failed Exam, Appointed Permanent Secretary by michealdeco: 10:20am On Aug 18, 2017
And a fool will ask me to share the same country with this morons where uneducation is the key

Lubbish

Quote me and stay in ur toilet throughout todae

#EvermayoR
Re: Senator Phillip Aduda's Brother, Who Failed Exam, Appointed Permanent Secretary by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:51am On Aug 18, 2017
Who God bless, no man can course
that's just the case here.
Re: Senator Phillip Aduda's Brother, Who Failed Exam, Appointed Permanent Secretary by Afritop(m): 11:20am On Aug 18, 2017
WHEN YOU HAVE MANY PHYSICAL, INVISIBLE, INSTITUTIONAL, SPIRITUAL KIND OF LEGS IN THIS COUNTRY, YOU CAN BECOME THE PRESIDENT.
Re: Senator Phillip Aduda's Brother, Who Failed Exam, Appointed Permanent Secretary by Johnnyessence(m): 11:29am On Aug 18, 2017
So unfortunate am reading this news again. Even osinbajo is a failure. He allow nepotism and favoritism in his appointment. Everyone could see when he was scrutinizing this year budget not knowing he's a failure in this appointment. Well not to surprise Nigeria has been runned in the manner of nepotism and favoritism. No merit at all. Even in the education sector not to talk of job sector. If you don't know big people in Nigeria forget it. It has been runned like that for decades. What I always know is that my Lord don't failed. He do things exceeding great. Nepotism and favoritism won't help us. But always destroy us more. Am highly disappointed in Osinbajo leadership. He and his party have failed the masses.
Re: Senator Phillip Aduda's Brother, Who Failed Exam, Appointed Permanent Secretary by YaksonFCA(m): 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
A town Planner heads the Economic Research Department of Ministry of Finance. Naija i dey hail ooo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-Madueke Charged With Bribery By UK Police / Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention / Lockdown: LASG Explains Reason Behind Social Media Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.