Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Where Is Segun Adeniyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Segun Adeniyi (853 Views)

President Buhari’s Solid Team By Segun Adeniyi / Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi / Free Download Of Power, Politics And Death By Segun Adeniyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Segun Adeniyi by Rockie: 11:50am On Feb 17, 2010
I've been wondering where Segun Adeniyi has been since all the brouhaha about the Health of Yar Adua.
This Guy used to be very vociverous at THISDAY newspapers, but he has been very quite of late - thought he was supposed to be the mouthpiece of the offshore president. Not a single word from him - Its quite Alarming.
Anybody knows where he is ?
Re: Where Is Segun Adeniyi by chiozor: 12:13pm On Feb 17, 2010
in saudi psychatry private ward, grin
Re: Where Is Segun Adeniyi by yemmight(m): 12:33pm On Feb 17, 2010
Rockie:

I've been wondering where Segun Adeniyi has been since all the brouhaha about the Health of Yar Adua.
This Guy used to be very vociverous at THISDAY newspapers, but he has been very quite of late - thought he was supposed to be the mouthpiece of the offshore president. Not a single word from him - Its quite Alarming.

What job do you want the guy to do now when the President is lying critically ill in Saudi Hospital?
Re: Where Is Segun Adeniyi by Demdem(m): 12:57pm On Feb 17, 2010
The last time i checked, he was in Angola. I think he is still in Angola. his own nations cup isnt over.
Re: Where Is Segun Adeniyi by otawa: 8:36pm On Feb 17, 2010

Segun has rubbished the little left of his reputation.

He belongs to rubbish of history like his pay masters.
Re: Where Is Segun Adeniyi by lewa(m): 8:45pm On Feb 17, 2010
Mr Adeniyi sadly sold himself for a bowl of porridge.
Re: Where Is Segun Adeniyi by Afam(m): 8:55pm On Feb 17, 2010
That is why they say you never know the value of integrity until you begin to look for it and can't find it.

Power is transient but do we ever remember this?
Re: Where Is Segun Adeniyi by tayoast(m): 10:00pm On Feb 17, 2010
of course you can't find him around.

He's d 'Special Assistant' 2 d presido. since d presido is away, he also has 2 be
Re: Where Is Segun Adeniyi by sulad82i(m): 3:13am On Feb 18, 2010
he's also sick
Re: Where Is Segun Adeniyi by otokx(m): 3:16pm On Feb 18, 2010
There is really another side to every man.
Re: Where Is Segun Adeniyi by naijaswag1: 5:29pm On Feb 18, 2010
Enjoying his loot and not making noise about it like TY Danjuma.
Re: Where Is Segun Adeniyi by mbulela: 6:07pm On Feb 18, 2010
otokx:

There is really another side to every man.

very sad but each day, i am more inclined to this view.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Locks Out Abbe And Aliero At Pac Inauguration / Iwu Fired, But Jonathan Plans To Appoint Another Rigger As Successor / Hmmm: Iran Is Preparing For 3rd World War: Getting Stronger:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.