Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

When 2 Abba Kyari Meet:Buhari Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari & Police Abba Kyari Meet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When 2 Abba Kyari Meet:Buhari Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari & Police Abba Kyari Meet (35878 Views)

Mild Drama As Monguno, Kyari Meet In Aso Rock / Photos As President Buhari, Baru, Kyari Meet In Abuja / Osinbajo, Kyari Meet With Military Chiefs Behind Closed-Door (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When 2 Abba Kyari Meet:Buhari Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari & Police Abba Kyari Meet by Jabioro: 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
thesicilian:
One is an upstanding citizen, the other is a thief.
God knows your house for the truth ...

1 Like

Re: When 2 Abba Kyari Meet:Buhari Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari & Police Abba Kyari Meet by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
Abba
Re: When 2 Abba Kyari Meet:Buhari Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari & Police Abba Kyari Meet by iamtardey: 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
you just choke twin towers with sit belt lipsrsealed
Re: When 2 Abba Kyari Meet:Buhari Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari & Police Abba Kyari Meet by Winning123: 7:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
CNNN:
lol. checking google for buhari's return

And you and many evil minded fellows who wish him death will continue to check whilst he returns in good health to finish his term and possibly contest for 2nd term
Re: When 2 Abba Kyari Meet:Buhari Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari & Police Abba Kyari Meet by osuofia2(m): 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
God bless Dcp Abba Kyari.... Terror to the men of the underworld.... SARS Lagos can never forget you
Re: When 2 Abba Kyari Meet:Buhari Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari & Police Abba Kyari Meet by burqueenx(f): 8:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
grin

Re: When 2 Abba Kyari Meet:Buhari Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari & Police Abba Kyari Meet by AfonjaConehead: 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
Well goody them,they hold the 4kn aces now so they shud enjoy it while it lasts..@least,the olopa kyari is working...

Btw,when one Kyari meets,all coneheads freeze,stop talking and bow down. When 2 kyari meets,all coneheads close their mouths bow down and dobale grin grin
Re: When 2 Abba Kyari Meet:Buhari Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari & Police Abba Kyari Meet by burqueenx(f): 8:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
thesicilian:
One is an upstanding citizen, the other is a thief.

1 Like

Re: When 2 Abba Kyari Meet:Buhari Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari & Police Abba Kyari Meet by STEVENcrack(m): 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
police and thief
Re: When 2 Abba Kyari Meet:Buhari Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari & Police Abba Kyari Meet by chuose2: 8:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
vertueptime:

Pure lies, he cant even raise a dead mosquito, all na scam

I wish others could see it joor, Adeboye is turning out to be the best scam in 9ja
Re: When 2 Abba Kyari Meet:Buhari Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari & Police Abba Kyari Meet by Elbowroom: 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
Built2last:
These people have engendered this northern hegemony.

But why are northern elders scared of restructuring

Why do u clamor for restructuring?
Re: When 2 Abba Kyari Meet:Buhari Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari & Police Abba Kyari Meet by Built2last: 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
Elbowroom:

Why do u clamor for restructuring?

Because nothing has improved in Nigeria since I was born.

Why are you against restructuring?
Re: When 2 Abba Kyari Meet:Buhari Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari & Police Abba Kyari Meet by Franchise21(m): 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
Alright
Re: When 2 Abba Kyari Meet:Buhari Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari & Police Abba Kyari Meet by saintkeppy(m): 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
tobdee:
I am also from Abba in Nwangele grin grin
. Are sure? Cos av been to that place grin

1 Like

Re: When 2 Abba Kyari Meet:Buhari Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari & Police Abba Kyari Meet by nigeriafilm(m): 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
Hmmmmm

Re: When 2 Abba Kyari Meet:Buhari Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari & Police Abba Kyari Meet by ransomed: 5:21am On Aug 19, 2017
I don't trust our feofle wiz zhe same sunna (name) . Check am Por zhere Cerlificates( certificates ko?) I susfect poul flay(foul play). So many feofle can use zhe same credential with zhe same sunna to work at dipperent flaces. Zhis fractice is a common abunna among zhe Jama' a in our zamani(time)
Re: When 2 Abba Kyari Meet:Buhari Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari & Police Abba Kyari Meet by opribo(m): 10:13am On Aug 19, 2017
So he is collecting oga at the top's number, bet this picture won't go down well with his ogas in the police force.

Anyway, na dem so he is covered, if he were to be from the other side from today his travails will begin.
Re: When 2 Abba Kyari Meet:Buhari Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari & Police Abba Kyari Meet by DONADAMS(m): 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
and I even thought they are one and the same...I come dey wonder wetin carry chief of staff go catch evans
Re: When 2 Abba Kyari Meet:Buhari Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari & Police Abba Kyari Meet by chuose2: 3:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
Boyooosa:

WHY R U BEHAVING LIKE A KID SON?
How am I behaving like a kid?
Adeboye claims to raise the dead.
You need to become objective and wonder, if he can raise the dead why hasn't he healed Buhari?
Re: When 2 Abba Kyari Meet:Buhari Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari & Police Abba Kyari Meet by Boyooosa(m): 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
chuose2:

How am I behaving like a kid?
Adeboye claims to raise the dead.
You need to become objective and wonder, if he can raise the dead why hasn't he healed Buhari?
He did not raise the dead and never claimed to raise the dead. God might actually use him to perform any miracle. By his faith or Buhari's, God can use Adeboye or even you to heal Buhari, it all depends on God's will. Dont be unnecessarily blasphemous. My advice.
Re: When 2 Abba Kyari Meet:Buhari Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari & Police Abba Kyari Meet by Elbowroom: 7:56am On Aug 20, 2017
Built2last:

Because nothing has improved in Nigeria since I was born.

Why are you against restructuring?

Because nothing is wrong with Nigeria as a country
Its the people inside Nigeria that needs restructuring

Not the country... Because all the problems we are facing are caused by humans like you and me not ethnic, religious, politics or tribal

Na people mind that needs restructuring and that's impossible that's why I don't support it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shettima: APC Cracks Widen - Sunnewsonline.com / Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Uche Ekwunife Of The PDP As Senator / "If The Judges Should Resign, Buhari Should Also Resign Over WAEC Result" -Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.