Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist (11087 Views)

Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React / Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) / Radiocarbon In Dinosaur Bones - It Shouldn't Be There! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by felixomor: 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
butterflylion:

^^^^^
|||||||||

He does not know what he is saying. He just body slammed himself.

Exactly!
Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by butterflylion: 12:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
felixomor:

Exactly!

Felixomor Abeg I dey come. I wan enter Bush small. Scientific whistle blower tinz. grin
Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
butterflylion:

If iron is present in haemoglobin and can preserve then why do we further embalm? Why do humans and animals rot Afterall we all have same haemoglobin content? cheesy

Again the key difference is conditions. Your question can be compared to asking why meat will rot faster in a desert compared to a deep freezer, decay rates vary depending on conditions. Furthermore as I pointed out before hand you are insinuating all soft tissue have the same properties. Going back to the article I posted

"The proteins which have been identified include collagen, actin, and tubulin. These are known to have structures which are resistant to degradation, especially when they are crosslinked."

The proteins found are already resisting to degradation.

"Tests indicate that these proteins from the dinosaur bones are indeed highly crosslinked, which appears to be a key aspect of their longevity."

They were crosslinked which promotes their longevity.

"Iron from blood hemoglobin can be highly effective in promoting this crosslinking and in general passivating the reactive groups on the proteins. Schweitzer’s group performed a dramatic experiment to demonstrate this effect"

Iron from hemoglobin can further promote crosslinking and reduce the reactivity of these proteins which further promotes resistance to degradation.

"Beside the effect of iron, being in contact with the mineral walls of the pores, and being sealed in tiny pores, away from the enzymes and other body chemicals, can act to preserve remnants of the original proteins. "

"Also, if soft tissue is initially dried out before it decays, it undergoes changes that make it more stable even if it is later rehydrated."

Everything including the ability of the fossils themselves to exist is dependent on local and environmental conditions. Even formaldehyde will not preserve a body if the embalming process is not properly done
Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
felixomor:

You just
Exactly explained why your extrapolation is false too.

Hardly. I stated why your analogy was false but at the same time stated the conditions where it could be possible. In the second paragraph I stated the condition(s) whereby the extrapolation the researcher used would/could be valid. While these conditions are possible, it is impossible to fulfil all the conditions I stated for bolt to run around Nigeria in 3 days. Do better.
Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 19, 2017
felixomor:

Simple question
Why did they loose?

You want to still swim?

*lose, asked and answered
Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by felixomor: 1:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
LightandDarkness:

Hardly. I stated why your analogy was false but at the same time stated the conditions where it could be possible. In the second paragraph I stated the condition(s) whereby the extrapolation the researcher used would/could be valid. While these conditions are possible, it is impossible to fulfil all the conditions I stated for bolt to run around Nigeria in 3 days. Do better.
Nah
Not hardly, but expresly, you did.

Your dear hemoglobin (Usain bolt) is readily broken down by multiple strains of bacteria that desend on tissues after death
And myriads of other factors that nullifies the conditions of the guided experieiment you sited.
Making it very impossible.
Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by felixomor: 1:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
LightandDarkness:

*lose, asked and answered

Why did they lose?
Are u ready to answer?

1 Like

Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
felixomor:

Nah
Not hardly, but expresly, you did.

Your dear hemoglobin (Usain bolt) is readily broken down by multiple strains of bacteria that desend on tissues after death
And myriads of other factors that nullifies the conditions of the guided experieiment you sited.
Making it very impossible.

Hardly. Heme has been identified in the belly of a 46 million year old mosquito

The abdomen of the fossil mosquito was shown to contain very high levels of iron, and mass spectrometry data provided a convincing identification of porphyrin molecules derived from the oxygen-carrying heme moiety of hemoglobin. These data confirm the existence of taphonomic conditions conducive to the preservation of biomolecules through deep time and support previous reports of the existence of heme-derived porphyrins in terrestrial fossils.

http://m.pnas.org/content/110/46/18496.short

Therefore it is very possible for the iron containing heme to survive millions of years.
Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2017
felixomor:

Why did they lose?
Are u ready to answer?
LightandDarkness:

They lost their petition to dismiss the case because a judge determine armitage's case was strong enough to be decided at trial. Again, this does not mean CSUN lost the suit because it never went to trial.
Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by felixomor: 1:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
LightandDarkness:

Hardly. Heme has been identified in the belly of a 46 million year old mosquito

The abdomen of the fossil mosquito was shown to contain very high levels of iron, and mass spectrometry data provided a convincing identification of porphyrin molecules derived from the oxygen-carrying heme moiety of hemoglobin. These data confirm the existence of taphonomic conditions conducive to the preservation of biomolecules through deep time and support previous reports of the existence of heme-derived porphyrins in terrestrial fossils.

http://m.pnas.org/content/110/46/18496.short

Therefore it is very possible for the iron containing heme to survive millions of years.

Unfortunately there is no heme in what we discovered here.
You have now moved to using assumption on heme as full blown evidence.

Besides that experiment you earlier quoted was found to be conducted at room temperature.

We need not say more

1 Like

Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
felixomor:

Unfortunately there is no heme in what we discovered here.
You have now moved to using assumption on heme as full blown evidence.

Besides that experiment you earlier quoted was found to be conducted at room temperature.

We need not say more

"The abdomen of the fossil mosquito was shown to contain very high levels of iron, and mass spectrometry data provided a convincing identification of porphyrin molecules derived from the oxygen-carrying heme moiety of hemoglobin."

Mass spectrometry proves that it was infact iron containing heme. How can you say there is no heme?

What assumption on heme have I made? You said hemoglobin is rapidly broken down which makes the conditions of the experiment impossible. I showed that heme, the iron containing hemoglobin subunit, can survive for millions of years.

Also where was the temperature of the experiment stated, even if it was room temperature that is no issue?

Furthermore, none of you have attempted to explain how the fossils are thousands of years old when carbon dating showed the T Rex and duckbill bones to be 65million and 80million years respectively. Is carbon dating now wrong too?
Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by felixomor: 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
LightandDarkness:

"The abdomen of the fossil mosquito was shown to contain very high levels of iron, and mass spectrometry data provided a convincing identification of porphyrin molecules derived from the oxygen-carrying heme moiety of hemoglobin."

Mass spectrometry proves that it was infact iron containing heme. How can you say there is no heme?

What assumption on heme have I made? You said hemoglobin is rapidly broken down which makes the conditions of the experiment impossible. I showed that heme, the iron containing hemoglobin subunit, can survive for millions of years.

Also where was the temperature of the experiment stated, even if it was room temperature that is no issue?

Did you see heme with collagen in Dr Armitage's work?

And for you to say experiment of 2 years in room temperature compared to 70 million in external temperature makes is "no issue", shows your desperation

1 Like

Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by butterflylion: 1:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
felixomor:

And for you to say experiment of 2 years in room temperature compared to 70 million in external temperature makes is "no issue", shows your desperation

Case closed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
felixomor:

Did Dr Armitage publish the cellular properties of the soft tissue he found? If not, how did you know there was no heme?

Again the time frame of Schweitzer's experiment is irrelevant because iron containing heme has been shown to be able to survive for millions of years, Schweitzer shows heme can reduce degradation rates. Put two and two together.

Again what is the issue if it was conducted at room temperature?

Soft tissue preservation at Higher temperatures have already been demonstrated and support Schweitzers theory for soft tissue preservation.

If you read the article I posted "Also, if soft tissue is initially dried out before it decays, it undergoes changes that make it more stable even if it is later rehydrated." The research paper the article referenced http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0031018210001471

If temperatures are hot enough to dry out the tissue before it decays then it becomes more stable and more likely to be preserved.

Furthermore you have not explained why carbon dating showed the fossils to be millions of years old? Your refusal to acknowledge this shows your desperation

1 Like

Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by felixomor: 2:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
LightandDarkness:

Did Dr Armitage publish the cellular properties of the soft tissue he found? If not, how did you know there was no heme?

Now you have confirmed what I have been Saying.
You never read the story.
It is clearly stated that his work was published

LightandDarkness:

Again the time frame of Schweitzer's experiment is irrelevant because iron containing heme has been shown to be able to survive for millions of years, Schweitzer shows heme can reduce degradation rates. Put two and two together.

Sorry it has not been shown. Many scientists already have stated that the age of the bones must be wrong.
And Even in the laws of Reactions in Chemistry clearly Shows Time is a factor in every reaction known.
Dont force yourself on science.

Besides by now, people would been using heme solution for preservation
Formaldehyde forms covalent bond with organic tissues which even places it above iron
Yet it cant preserve for even a million years.

LightandDarkness:

Again what is the issue if it was conducted at room temperature?
- Everything
The dinosaur didn't decompose in such condition

LightandDarkness:

Soft tissue preservation at Higher temperatures have already been demonstrated and support Schweitzers theory for soft tissue preservation.
- Nah It wasn't.
You posted an assumption that was reached after a 2 year experiment under a different condition

LightandDarkness:

If you read the article I posted "Also, if soft tissue is initially dried out before it decays, it undergoes changes that make it more stable even if it is later rehydrated."

If temperatures are hot enough to dry out the tissue before it decays then it becomes more stable and more likely to be preserved.

- the bolded statements clearly shows you are hanging unto assumptions

LightandDarkness:

Furthermore you have not explained why carbon dating showed the fossils to be millions of years old? Your refusal to acknowledge this shows your desperation

I hope you know carbon dating has been found to be wrong several times.
Besides you have shown that you don't have a grasp of the basic chemistry hence why you tried sweeping "time" as factor In decomposition.
So I don't expect you to know that carbon dating is susceptible to errors once the time is above a certain amount of years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2017
felixomor:

Now you have confirmed what I have been Saying.
You never read the story.
It is clearly stated that his work was published

I asked you to show where he published the properties of the soft tissue he discovered to show that heme was not present? In short show me where he analysed the soft tissue to determine its cellular and molecular properties

felixomor:

Sorry it has not been shown. Many scientists already have stated that the age of the bones must be wrong.
And Even in the laws of Reactions in Chemistry clearly Shows Time is a factor in every reaction known.
Dont force yourself on science.

Besides by now, people would been using heme solution for preservation
Formaldehyde forms covalent bond with organic tissues which even places it above iron
Yet it cant preserve for even a million years.

And many scientists have shown the age of the bones to be correct, what's your point. So Schweitzer used hemoglobin to preserve blood vessels and yet it has not been shown that heme can preserve blood vessels? Again having shown that heme can survive for millions of years and having shown that heme can preserve blood vessels we can reasonably conclude that if heme remained in contact with these blood vessels and continued to do so for millions of years it could slow down their degradation.

Don't digress. We are not comparing heme to formaldehyde, neither is anyone saying heme is the ultimate preservative. The theory is that heme reduces the degradation of collagen, tubulin, and actin which was found in the soft tissue.

felixomor post=59627086

- Everything
The dinosaur didn't decompose in such condition
[/quote]

Tissue does not decompose at room temperature?

[quote author=felixomor
:

- Nah It wasn't.
You posted an assumption that was reached after a 2 year experiment under a different condition

This is hardly an assumption. In truth you are the only one here making an assumption that it is impossible, under any conditions, that soft tissue can be preserved for millions of years when in fact this is not the case.

felixomor:

- the bolded statements clearly shows you are hanging unto assumptions

The statement I made is hardly an assumption. If you read the research paper I posted along with this you would see that it is backed by experiments.

felixomor:

I hope you know carbon dating has been found to be wrong several times.
Besides you have shown that you don't have a grasp of the basic chemistry hence why you tried sweeping "time" as factor In decomposition.
So I don't expect you to know that carbon dating is susceptible to errors once the time is above a certain amount of years.

I hope you know carbon dating has been right several more times. You have a basic grasp of the chemistry, physics, and biology and yet you distrust mass spectrometry and carbon dating.

My burden of proof has been to demonstrate that is possible. I have.

3 Likes

Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by felixomor: 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
LightandDarkness:

I asked you to show where he published the properties of the soft tissue he discovered to show that heme was not present? In short show me where he analysed the soft tissue to determine its cellular and molecular properties

And many scientists have shown the age of the bones to be correct, what's your point. So Schweitzer used hemoglobin to preserve blood vessels and yet it has not been shown that heme can preserve blood vessels? Again having shown that heme can survive for millions of years and having shown that heme can preserve blood vessels we can reasonably conclude that if heme remained in contact with these blood vessels and continued to do so for millions of years it could slow down their degradation.

Don't digress. We are not comparing heme to formaldehyde, neither is anyone saying heme is the ultimate preservative. The theory is that heme reduces the degradation of collagen, tubulin, and actin which was found in the soft tissue.

Sorry you have not demonstrated that heme can preserve collagen in external temperature for 70 million years. You sited a 2 year experiment at room temperature.
Let me spell that out for you again.

Secondly you were Ignorant that Armitage's work was published.
Read the whole news again properly.

1 Like

Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2017
felixomor:

Sorry you have not demonstrated that heme can preserve collagen in external temperature for 70 million years. You sited a 2 year experiment at room temperature.
Let me spell that out for you again.

Secondly you were Ignorant that Armitage's work was published.
Read the whole news again properly.

It seems you are deliberately failing to understand my posts. I have addressed everything you have posted at least twice. I have made my point and leave it to others reading this thread to form their own opinions
Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by felixomor: 4:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
LightandDarkness:

It seems you are deliberately failing to understand my posts. I have addressed everything you have posted at least twice. I have made my point and leave it to others reading this thread to form their own opinions

Sorry you tried to address it and failed.
It doesn't explain why the university lost the case
Neither has heme become a favourite preservative over formaldehyde, let alone preserving for 65 million years.

Your explanation are attempts that are dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by blueAgent(m): 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2017
felixomor:
University settles lawsuit with scientist fired after he found soft tissue in dinosaur bones

CSUN scientist Mark Armitage found soft tissue in a dinosaur bone, a discovery that throws significant doubt on evolution. Then, two weeks after publishing his findings, he was fired.

Now California State University at Northridge has paid Armitage a six-figure sum to settle his wrongful termination suit based on religious discrimination. While the university admits no wrongdoing, Armitage’s attorney said they feared losing a protracted lawsuit because of a “smoking gun” email that backed the plaintiff’s case.

The case of Armitage is the latest to show the mounting hostility Christians face in academics and other public arenas.

“Soft tissue in dinosaur bones destroys ‘deep time.’ Dinosaur bones cannot be old if they’re full of soft tissue,” Armitage said in a YouTube video. “Deep time is the linchpin of evolution. If you don’t have deep time, you don’t have evolution. The whole discussion of evolution ends if you show that the earth is young. You can just erase evolution off the whiteboard because of soft tissue in dinosaur bones.”

Armitage was hired as a microscopist to manage CSUN’s electron and confocal microscope suite in 2010. He had published some 30 articles in scientific journals about his specialty.

A graduate of Liberty University, Armitage adheres to the “young earth” view, against the majority of scientists who say our planet is 5 billion years old. He engaged students in his lab with Socratic dialogue over the issue of the earth’s age based on his and others’ research, he said.

In May 2012, Armitage went on a dinosaur dig at the famous fossil site of Hell Creek in Montana, where he unearthed the largest triceratops horn ever found there. Back at CSUN, he put the fossil under his microscope and made the startling discovery: unfossilized, undecayed tissue was present.

If the dinosaur were 65 million years old, the soft tissue could not have possibly remained, he says. His findings seconded groundbreaking discoveries by noted molecular paleontologist Mary Schweitzer, who triggered an earthquake in the world of paleontology when she published about soft tissue in dinosaur bones in 2005. (Schweitzer subsequently postulated that iron is responsible for preserving the soft tissue.)

Armitage’s February 2013 study was published in the peer-reviewed Acta Histochemica, a journal of cell and tissue research. Two week later, he found himself without a job.

A biology professor had come into his office and said, “We are not going to tolerate your religion in this department.”

Armitage fought back. Professors and students alike had praised his work managing the microscope lab. His suit alleged he was excluded from a secret meetings of the microscopy committee. In a “smoking gun” email, university officials suggested they could ease Armitage out of his part-time position by making it full-time, Reinach said.

A colleague described the process as a “witch hunt,” according to Inside Higher Ed.

For two years, CSUN fought Armitage’s lawsuit. The university alleged his firing was simply a restructuring of their biology department and not a case of religious discrimination. But CSUN lost its bid to have the judge summarily throw the case out of court as groundless in July of last year.

A biology professor had come into his office and said, “We are not going to tolerate your religion in this department.

Armitage fought back. Professors and students alike had praised his work managing the microscope lab. His suit alleged he was excluded from a secret meetings of the microscopy committee. In a “smoking gun” email, university officials suggested they could ease Armitage out of his part-time position by making it full-time, Reinach said.

A colleague described the process as a “witch hunt,” according to Inside Higher Ed.

For two years, CSUN fought Armitage’s lawsuit. The university alleged his firing was simply a restructuring of their biology department and not a case of religious discrimination. But CSUN lost its bid to have the judge summarily throw the case out of court as groundless in July of last year.

So CSUN settled with Armitage for $399,500 in 2016, according to Inside Higher Ed.

Alan Reinach, Armitage’s attorney, hailed the settlement as precedent-setting.

“We are not aware of any other cases where a creationist received a favorable outcome,” said Reinach, executive director of the Church State Council, a nonprofit California public interest legal organization. “This was truly a historic case.”

CSUN has downplayed its decision to settle, saying in a statement that the university is committed to religious freedom and freedom of speech.

“The Superior Court did not rule on the merits of Mr. Armitage’s complaint, and this voluntary settlement is not an indication of wrong-doing,” according to a CSUN statement published in Retraction Watch. “The decision to settle was based on a desire to avoid the costs involved in a protracted legal battle, including manpower, time and state dollars.”

But Reinach countered: “They certainly would not have paid that kind of money if they did not recognize that we had them dead to rights. The state doesn’t put large, six-figure settlement money out unless they are really concerned they are going to lose.”

Prior to looking for soft tissue in dinosaur bones, Armitage studied diatoms, unicellular organisms that make up phytoplankton, which reveal a dizzying complexity and organization at the microscopic level.

According to Armitage, the beauty and complexity of diatoms lends credence to the idea they are a product of a Creator and not of spontaneous evolution.

“Evolution is structure supported by two pillars: one is chance, and the other is time. Chance is required because we obviously can’t say that a thinking force created life on earth. That is anathema for the materialists. If you kick out one of those two pillars the whole structure collapses,” Armitage noted. “If you kick out chance by showing incredible design, the structure of evolution starts to totter and it may crash. Because you cannot have design in a world that doesn’t have a Designer.

“The other pillar is time because you cannot get a man from a frog unless the princess kissed the frog. That’s a fairy tale. So in science you have to have deep time to get evolution.”

Subsequent to the controversy, Armitage has been on additional digs and found more soft tissue but is finding it difficult to get published. “I’m clearly being blackballed,” he said in The College Fix.

“Soft tissue in dinosaur bones destroys deep time.” Armitage said. “Dinosaur bones cannot be old if they’re full of soft tissue.”

SOURCES:

http://blog.godreports.com/2017/08/university-settles-lawsuit-with-scientist-fired-after-he-found-soft-tissue-in-dinosaur-bones/

https://www.timeshighereducation.com/news/us-university-settles-lawsuit-creationist

CC: Iwant2knowGod, DoctorAlien, rhektor, haibe, blueAgent, KingEbukasBlog, butterflylion, Analice107, 4everGod

Excellent article Bro.

This proves that they have something they are hiding from the public it also shows that Atheism is promoted and sponsored by Satanic Elites who want to use it to destory religeon.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by blueAgent(m): 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
butterflylion:

I thought they claim only atheists make good scientists. This one wey be Christian no be scientist? Cool $400k for scientific whistle blowing. grin

Lol.....Whistle blowing don turn career thanks to APC.
Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by blueAgent(m): 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
felixomor:

He actually wants to pretend as if he didn't read that part of the story.
Besides even if he is correct, why did the university choose to settle and why did they loose the bid to stop the scientists case?

Hehehehe.

Nice Question. this issue and Atheism runs deeper than most Sheepie Athiests know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by blueAgent(m): 5:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
felixomor:

Sharrap. And read the story properly.

The school was sued for religious discrimination because of his discovery, and they lost the bid to stop the case before they agreed to settle.

Don't mind him, he is only pretending. they know the truth that he was sacked to stop him from exposing Evoluscam.
Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by blueAgent(m): 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
butterflylion:

I was about to say 9mobile fall on you but when I saw that they already fell on you since yesterday I had to stop. cheesy

See guy, desperation to sell a lie no dey make the lie to be truth you hear?

A truly scientific mind with ask a simple question. If iron can preserve tissues for so long why then isn't iron used for embalming corpses? If iron can preserve tissues for so long was iron part of the composition of the soil where this particular fossil was found?

You think say the Christian scientist no consider these things before speaking out? They knew they had no case and could not defend anything so they had to cut the guy loose using religious discrimination. At least that's a lesser evil than shooting evolution in the head by exposing this discovery.

They chose to save evolution with $400k cheesy cheesy

Scientific thieves.

On point.
Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by blueAgent(m): 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
felixomor:

Sorry for trying to inconvenience u with wisdom.
I should have ignored your mention.

Guy i need money. don't you think we should look for something, of cos there are lots of lies in Evolution we can profit from?
Atheists are desperate they will pay sharp sharp. Lol......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by blueAgent(m): 5:21pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Please read the thread.
This was already published in 2005 by NOTABLE PALEONTOLOGIST Mary Schweitzer.
His discovery was not new.
In science when something is discovered, the next thing is to begin to make postulates which Mary Schweitzer did.
Nothing is accepted as absolute truth in science until it is foolproof.
You guy did not. He went and began to tell everyone that his discovery validates his beliefs. Very unscientific and he got fired.
The University settled because it will be cheaper in the long run than a drawn out legal battle.
Anyone who knows the American legal system will see that it was a prudent move.
Do a Google search.
Mark Armitage is a renowned pseudoscientist.

Story for the gods.

1 Like

Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by felixomor: 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2017
blueAgent:

Guy i need money. don't you think we should look for something, of cos there are lots of lies in Evolution we can profit from?

Honestly!
Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by blueAgent(m): 5:26pm On Aug 19, 2017
felixomor:

we are still waiting for your demonstration of 65 million years embalmment science secret.

Besides, you just said the scientist got fired
You just reemphasised the essence of the whole cover up and settling.

My Bro, you go wait tire, Evolutionists has kept us waiting for over 100yrs yet no evidence of past,present or future Evol-illusion
am tired of waiting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by blueAgent(m): 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
felixomor:

Butterflylion clearly showed u a reasearch link that debunks what u copied
And even explaining the chemistry behind why soft tissue cant last 65 million years.

I even buttressed it.
Even the strongest formaldehyde cant last that long.

You can all but pretend you dont see that

Thats facts.
Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by Ranchhoddas: 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
blueAgent:

Story for the gods.
You used to be bright. What happened?
Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by Ranchhoddas: 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
blueAgent:

Story for the gods.
You used to be bright. What happened?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by butterflylion: 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2017
blueAgent:

This guy is now thinking straight. cheesy

How we go take begin Abeg?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Falsehoods Of Paul / What Shall It Profit You If You Gain All The Pretty Girls But Lose Your Own Soul / Is It A Sin Not To Attend Sunday Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.