Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

It Is A ‘very Great Insult’ To God—pope On Barcelona Attack - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Is A ‘very Great Insult’ To God—pope On Barcelona Attack (369 Views)

Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis / Bishop Oyedepo: It Is An Insult To Say I Am Worth $150 Million, I'm Worth More / The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is A ‘very Great Insult’ To God—pope On Barcelona Attack by lagidigbo: 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
Pope Francis has said, in response to the terrorist attacks in Barcelona, Spain, in which 14 people died, that killing people indiscriminately is a “very great insult” to God.

“The Holy Father once again condemns blind violence, which is a very great insult to the Lord, and raises his prayers to the Almighty so that He may help us continue working with determination for peace and harmony in the world,” the Vatican said.
Read more:
http://naijachurchnews.com/great-insult-god-pope-barcelona-attack/

Re: It Is A ‘very Great Insult’ To God—pope On Barcelona Attack by An2elect2(f): 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
He is right. No man has the right to take another's life except God But the greatest insult against God is letting yourself to be called the "vicar of Christ or God's representative on earth" because that's a billion rebellion against the authority of the one true God who is God all by Himself. And what wickedness, to steal God's glory and souls under you. And think you wont pay!

God laughs at the wickedness of men.
God laughs at the dust being "glorified" by men instead of Him

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Am I Thinking Right? / Can You Get What This Means? / At What Age Does One Consider Some Actions Of Children A Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.