Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone (78160 Views)

OPPO Mobile Unveils The New OPPO A92, Tacha As Brand Ambassador / OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications / Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by aku626(m): 8:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
how many people still use JAVA phones? That is a small market to target.
klinro:

The post clearly started they are targeting people who are upgrading from JAVA phones. 1GB is not bad for such people
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by dacovajnr: 8:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
Na 1Gig Ram go end am

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by olascottpeter(m): 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
itel phones camera is nothing good to write home about
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by Lustig(m): 8:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
What's the battery capacity?
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by donbenie(m): 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
Ohammadike:
Itel is not even serious. 1gb ram and 8 GB rom in this morden time
What did you expect for #20000?.A Galaxy S8?.You get what you pay for..

1 Like

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by shogsman(m): 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
Ohammadike:
what were you expecting in a 20k phone

2 Likes

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by mousco(m): 8:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
So everybody can now afford to buy 20k fone when minimum wage is still 18k..... Look at ursef itel cool cool cool
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by michealdeco: 8:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
I will never use itel product again

The useless itel 1506 I bought didn't last upti 4 months before it start hanging like mad, charging port problem and heating up like all this local oven powered by super charcoal

Una device do me bad thing I swear

The phone is up for sale oo

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by SINZ: 8:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
Estherfabian:
20K for android 7.0?? While I'm here on v5.1 with my 70K worth phone embarassed

Yet you no dey snap pinshure undecided
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by henry007(m): 8:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
I love the design of this phone. I think it's the camera area.

1 Like

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
What am I hearing here.Why will you say its cheap just because it has android 7.0.In case you don't know,Oreo will be launching soon and you wouldn't see update to that 8.0.They will want you to buy new one.
And again its a spreadtrum processor,how pathetic
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by Yelutide: 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
iTel, how many people still uses Java Phones? Regardless of the goal of launching this smartphone, I still feel the proportion of those using java phones are not upto 1% of the population. Even in the so call villages, they use Andriod phone. Why stick with 1GB ram and 8GB rom in such a time like this?

The company need to really launch into the deep.
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by melekulgul(m): 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
wats d battery capacity?

1 Like

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by AkProsper(m): 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
itelMobileNG:
Itel A31 is currently available at Slot Outlets, 3C Hub stores, Micro stations outlets and all major stores across the country
Ho do I upgrade my itel iNote to 7.0
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by CheedyJ(m): 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
Not trying to put sand in their garri but buy Itel andriod phones at ur peril....worst android phones in history...
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by iamxolomon(m): 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
It'll should just try to grow some balls and make 2gb ram phone.
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by Lorechino(m): 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
Ohammadike:
remember the price 20k nt that it 2 much but pls consider d price in dollar naija economy is dead, had it been dolar is exchanged at 140 per dolar tell me if u won't like it

1 Like

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by Lorechino(m): 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
tayebest:

Abeg shift jare! which brand offer better specs in that price range? Nigerians sef angry
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by Greenbullet(m): 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
Instead of me to buy this phone I go just use the money fvck olosho, itel is useless
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by Marvis4real(f): 11:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
let a good nairalander.com buy one for me and I willl be glad..
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by justmenoni: 11:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
A31 ko A4 ni
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by Ayo43: 12:54am On Aug 19, 2017
nice spec for the price grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by PrinceJoeWan(m): 5:07am On Aug 19, 2017
1 GB RAM, Quad Core
Isoka Kwantiniu
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by fortunejum: 7:51am On Aug 19, 2017
They may be improvement​ in their product, let's give it a try.
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by adetayo234: 9:04am On Aug 19, 2017
Ohammadike:

What you see as trash is gold to other people. Stop being myopic

1 Like

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by donbenie(m): 9:48am On Aug 19, 2017
TechEnthusiast:
What am I hearing here.Why will you say its cheap just because it has android 7.0.In case you don't know,Oreo will be launching soon and you wouldn't see update to that 8.0.They will want you to buy new one.
And again its a spreadtrum processor,how pathetic
For #20k it's cheap,that's like $55..it launching with Nougat is an added BONUS at the price point and expecting an update for a BARGAIN BASEMENT device like this is UNREALISTIC...and at THAT price what Processor where you expecting,a Snapdragon 625?

1 Like

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 19, 2017
Caustics:
shocked giving someone an itel phone is the worst thing you can ever do to him. I have never seen a company that spends more money on paying trolls to defend its product than on production itself.
itel have changed, trust me they have improved alot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 19, 2017
itelMobileNG:
Focusing on a more consumer driven market, itel mobile has launched a 4th device under the A (Android for Everyone) series. The Android for Everyone Series are itel phones majorly targeted at users who are upgrading from feature phones (JAVA phones) to Android smartphones. They have decent specs at a very budget friendly price.

The A31 which is available for 20,000 naira is equipped with an improved 8.0MP rear camera with a LED flash, which makes it stand out among its peers. Photos taken by the phone are clearer and vivid. A31 also comes with powerful built-in camera functions like beauty mode and watermarks that can help you take attractive shots.

A31 has a 5.0” IPS screen with 178° wide viewing angle. The phone size gives users a comfortable grip. On the memory part, the itel A31 has a 1GB RAM with 8GB ROM which allows users to store more pictures, songs and other things they like.

On the Operating System, this latest itel phone is powered by the latest Android™ 7.0 Nougat, which will bring users a smooth and smarter experience.

At the back, the A31 has a cover with an excellent brushed and streamline design, giving the A31 a premium and fashionable look. The phone comes in three colours; Champagne Gold, Bright Black and Carbon Blue.

The marketing communications manager for itel mobile, Oke Umurhohwo said the A31 smartphone target users who are very price conscious but still want a decent camera smartphone. The smartphone is now available across all partner retail stores across the country for 20,000 naira.

Key Features includes:
Rear Camera 8.0MP AF
5.0” IPS Screen
1GB RAM + 8GB ROM
Android 7.0
GPS Enabled
Quad-Core 1.3GHz Processor

About itel
itel Mobile is a 10 years old Hi-Tech innovative brand specializing in mobility solutions. Over the past decade the brand has become a household name in the industry spreading its presence in 46 countries across the globe. In 2016, itel sold a landmark of 50 million devices, leading among the top 3 mobile brands in Africa. Every itel handset comes with 12 months of reliable after-sales service.

Additional information about itel Mobile is available at www.itel-mobile.com or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/itelmobileNigeria
what's the battery capacity? Is it around 5,000 mah
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by itelMobileNG: 10:38am On Aug 19, 2017
tayebest:
Very good, how is the battery life?

itel A31 comes with 2,400mAh battery
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by itelMobileNG: 10:39am On Aug 19, 2017
Techpaded:
copacetic
Oyibo grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? / I Just Got Scammed / Mtn Unveils New Night Data Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.