Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

When I Become Governor Of Oyo State I Will Arrest Seyi Law - Kemi Olunloyo (vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When I Become Governor Of Oyo State I Will Arrest Seyi Law - Kemi Olunloyo (vid) (541 Views)

Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter / Seyi Law & Friends, Roman Goddess, Other Busty Ladies At Oritsefemi's Wedding / 'President' Visits Seyi Law's Daughter At Their Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Become Governor Of Oyo State I Will Arrest Seyi Law - Kemi Olunloyo (vid) by michealdeco: 6:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
appears that the exchange of words between comedian Seyi Law and Kemi Olunloyo is not coming to an end soon as they wait for each other to pass a negative comment on social media.

Few hours ago a video of Seyi Law went viral on the internet for indirectly coming out for Olunloyo. In an interview with HipTv, he compared her with mad people when he was asked to talk about the woman who has constantly body-shamed his daughter.

On seeing the video, Kemi Olunloyo revealed that she is ready to kick out and arrest the comedian from Oyo state once she becomes the governor in 2019.

She posted a short video of her in a bathroom saying: “I heard Seyi Law talked about me although he did not mention my name but he should know that when I become the governor of Oyo state, I will arrest him. Seyi Law start rounding up all your shows in Ibadan because once I become the governor, you will not be allowed into the state or else you would be arrested. I called your baby ‘orobo’ and you said you will sue me in America, they don’t sue for such things over there. All the pap and vegetable you are feeding are with are contributing to her fat.”

Source: Naij(dot)com

Re: When I Become Governor Of Oyo State I Will Arrest Seyi Law - Kemi Olunloyo (vid) by ebukahandsome(m): 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
J
Re: When I Become Governor Of Oyo State I Will Arrest Seyi Law - Kemi Olunloyo (vid) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
Very funny. So many comedians around
Re: When I Become Governor Of Oyo State I Will Arrest Seyi Law - Kemi Olunloyo (vid) by Karlman: 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
OK
Re: When I Become Governor Of Oyo State I Will Arrest Seyi Law - Kemi Olunloyo (vid) by Lajet: 8:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
Two Afonjas fighting themselves

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UNN Best Graduating Medical Student Who Got N10k Finally Gets N500,000 From NGO / Kate Henshaw To The "Our Mumu Don Do" Conveners / We Never Give Up, We Remain One - Nigerian Man Celebrates His Elderly White Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.