Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,588 members, 7,958,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

Why Is The Sultan Of Sokoto Not Visiting President Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The Sultan Of Sokoto Not Visiting President Buhari? (434 Views)

Atiku Visits The Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos) / Mannir Dan-Iya Remains PDP Governorship Candidate In Sokoto Not Tambuwal - PDP / Throwback: Lai Mohammed Chastised Jonathan For Not Visiting Chibok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Sultan Of Sokoto Not Visiting President Buhari? by feelgoodInc: 7:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
Reports reaching us shows that the pastor Adeboye cares and also went to visit president buhari,

My question is why is the Sultan of Sokoto not visiting President buhari at this time, this is the time which he needs them most.

Or is he going to be sitting in his throne and cover his face as if his subjects have mess without going to see the president.

This visit has shown that it is only outsiders that will care for you at the time of need rather than your brothers.

The truth is that if the Sultan goes now he will always be the SECOND religious leader to go and visit the president.
Re: Why Is The Sultan Of Sokoto Not Visiting President Buhari? by jakD: 7:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
Because the Sultan knows that too much of everything is terribly bad and Buhari has long overstayed his welcome in oversea. So, the Sultan isn't happy with him. That's it.
Re: Why Is The Sultan Of Sokoto Not Visiting President Buhari? by Teaveapoet(f): 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
If you ask me; not every one you think is your friend really loves you whole heartedly. probably, he is busy or expectin farewell update. simple#
Re: Why Is The Sultan Of Sokoto Not Visiting President Buhari? by GMBuhari: 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
A LiePobian opens a thread about northerners when it's obviously not your business

Why didn't Oyedepo visit? Why didn't your bishops in anambra visit?

Must you complain about everything?

Mumu pipu
Re: Why Is The Sultan Of Sokoto Not Visiting President Buhari? by feelgoodInc: 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
GMBuhari:
A LiePobian opens a thread about northerners when it's obviously not your business

Why didn't Oyedepo visit? Why didn't your bishops in anambra visit?

Must you complain about everything?

Mumu pipu

Why derail the thread, it's a simple question, why haven't any religious groups or leader from his religion visited him.

Does he not need them in times like this?

I hear churches telling people to pray for him, I've never heard any imam tell their Muslim brothers to pray for him. I don't mean because they don't announce it, it means they've done it.

I mean really pray for their brothers.
Re: Why Is The Sultan Of Sokoto Not Visiting President Buhari? by feelgoodInc: 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
You know very well nobody from the south and east want Buhari to die because it doesn't benefit them, the people who want Buhari to die are the yoruba, because they believe their Osibade will sneak into power just like GEJ.

Have you forgotten the dance scenes that we saw on TV when people thought our president was dead, it was yoruba that were celebrating.

(1) (Reply)

Throwback: Ojukwu - "I support Biafra" (2004) / Amaechi Restates Belief In Power Rotation In Rivers / The Buhari Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.