Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Sierra Leone Mudslide: Oydepo Visits Sierra Leone President,Give Them Foodstuffs - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sierra Leone Mudslide: Oydepo Visits Sierra Leone President,Give Them Foodstuffs (38168 Views)

Catholic Bishop And His Muslim Mother In Sierra Leone (Photo) / Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam / Sierra Leone Pastor Discovers 706-Carat Diamond, Gives It To Government (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sierra Leone Mudslide: Oydepo Visits Sierra Leone President,Give Them Foodstuffs by gabbysegzy: 11:09am On Aug 19, 2017
God will bless you as you did this to the needy.You are a man of God with great and heavy vision. A role model and man of faith.Thumbs up.
Re: Sierra Leone Mudslide: Oydepo Visits Sierra Leone President,Give Them Foodstuffs by MATEX30: 11:33am On Aug 19, 2017
That's great, God bless his servant bishop David oyedepo, some of us were there with him at serria Leone

See more photos below;

http://dunamisblog.com/sierra-leone-mudslide-bishop-oyedepo-visit-sierra-leone-president-donate-foodstuffs-relief-materials/

Re: Sierra Leone Mudslide: Oydepo Visits Sierra Leone President,Give Them Foodstuffs by mechanics(m): 11:43am On Aug 19, 2017
Expression of faith: there will be light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: Sierra Leone Mudslide: Oydepo Visits Sierra Leone President,Give Them Foodstuffs by MisterKings(m): 11:50am On Aug 19, 2017
Daniyemi:
Never heard him donating anything to boko haram victims. #issokay

You dey mind these so called men of God and their hypocrisy. They will forget that charity begins at home but they won't forget to mention malachi 3:10
Re: Sierra Leone Mudslide: Oydepo Visits Sierra Leone President,Give Them Foodstuffs by Anistef: 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
Daniyemi:
Never heard him donating anything to boko haram victims. #issokay

because it wsnt on d news doesn't mean he didt do anything.
Re: Sierra Leone Mudslide: Oydepo Visits Sierra Leone President,Give Them Foodstuffs by stjames3(m): 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2017
My sincere advice to all those saying rubbish here is that they should try and make little findings about this man (Bishop Oyedepo). This is a man who at every given time has thousands (both Nigerians and non-Nigerians) studying under his scholarship scheme either in Nigerian universities or foreign universities. The only reason why u don't get to hear or read about it is because he is strictly against putting such in the media, as his reward is with God and not with men. So b4 using ur God-given hands to type curses upon urself my broda, my sista ASK QUESTIONS! Or better still PRETEND U DIDN'T SEE DIS THREAD!
Re: Sierra Leone Mudslide: Oydepo Visits Sierra Leone President,Give Them Foodstuffs by kaymical(m): 12:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
favourmic:

Must you be alwaya negative??
maybe that's what he is

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leone Mudslide: Oydepo Visits Sierra Leone President,Give Them Foodstuffs by BlueAngel444: 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3992671/tithing-truth-history-origin-catholic

https://www.nairaland.com/3992834/malachis-prophecy

Every wolf has a well fitted sheep suit.

When someone makes merchandise of God's word like a public company and display social responsibility as kindness

When the foundation is faulty wat can the righteous do.

This proves that the teaching of title is TRUE
Re: Sierra Leone Mudslide: Oydepo Visits Sierra Leone President,Give Them Foodstuffs by haryomikun(m): 1:25pm On Aug 19, 2017
leksmedia:
It tears my heart apart when i see posts of people still condemning this act. You can never please people
No one us condemning his act.

People are wary of his motives. Why doesn't he donate in his own damn country but goes out to donate?!! That seems like a business strategy to me
Re: Sierra Leone Mudslide: Oydepo Visits Sierra Leone President,Give Them Foodstuffs by cadre88(m): 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
Their case is different
Re: Sierra Leone Mudslide: Oydepo Visits Sierra Leone President,Give Them Foodstuffs by TinaAnita(f): 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2017
Meanwhile, Adeboye is busy visiting one sick president or the other. *Shame*

Bravo to Oyedepo!
Re: Sierra Leone Mudslide: Oydepo Visits Sierra Leone President,Give Them Foodstuffs by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 19, 2017
He try
Re: Sierra Leone Mudslide: Oydepo Visits Sierra Leone President,Give Them Foodstuffs by hglmkope(f): 7:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
The fact that he has not helped you does not mean that he is not helping people in his country. My brother and I are beneficiaries of God's help done through him. We are not even church members. I am an Anglican by birth and a CAC member by choice. True be told, it is not possible to help everyone in this world but that does not mean we should not help anyone. If we all can render the little help we can based on our own capacity, I am sure this world will be a better place.
jakD:
Though your gesture is good sir but how many have you done for those within your country
Re: Sierra Leone Mudslide: Oydepo Visits Sierra Leone President,Give Them Foodstuffs by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ajewealth123:
As he ever done same for idp"s
IDP issue resulted because of boko haram jihad ambition and the northerners supported it at first. so you want him to help them now abi
yes i forget they call christians infidels. you grab
Re: Sierra Leone Mudslide: Oydepo Visits Sierra Leone President,Give Them Foodstuffs by jakD: 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
hglmkope:
The fact that he has not helped you does not mean that he is not helping people in his country. My brother and I are beneficiaries of God's help done through him. We are not even church members. I am an Anglican by birth and a CAC member by choice. True be told, it is not possible to help everyone in this world but that does not mean we should not help anyone. If we all can render the little help we can based on our own capacity, I am sure this world will be a better place.
I said it because I never knew he had done very well in his homeland until you guys told it... by the way, I'm a CAC member too. God bless the man.
Re: Sierra Leone Mudslide: Oydepo Visits Sierra Leone President,Give Them Foodstuffs by cotzywitzy(m): 11:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
Absoj:

Don't forget the Holy book teaches not to blow trumpet on every act of benevolence. This too would av gone quietly if the president wasn't in d picture.

Hmmm... you're absolutely right...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola / Juju Found At The Front Of CAC Campus Fellowship FUOYE (pic) / Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.