Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,346 members, 7,954,405 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:17 PM

President Buhari And Bashir Usman Tofa Meet In London (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari And Bashir Usman Tofa Meet In London (Photos) (46702 Views)

Nastura Sharif Arrest: Bashir Tofa Warns Buhari / Pictures PDP Campaign In Dawakin-tofa Kano Hometown Of Ganduje / Yusuf Buhari And Bashir Gwandu Are Recuperating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari And Bashir Usman Tofa Meet In London (Photos) by FKUYS0707: 6:57am On Aug 19, 2017
MEET THE ONE AND ONLY COMPANY THAT RENDER CONSTRUCTION SERVICES WITH 50% DISCOUNT IN LAGOS AND FREE OF CHARGE {FOC} UPGRADE AND MAINTENANCE OF PAVING STONES FLOORS.

FKUYS VENTURES®
LEKKI - LAGOS.
Tel: 08032794257 Call / WhatsApp
Email: fkuysgroup@gmail.com, fkuys07@gmail.com

REAL ESTATE | REALTORS™

PROJECT MANAGEMENT | SUPERVISION

DEVELOPMENT

PRODUCTION | SALES | SUPPLY || LAYING OF PAVINGSTONES AND TILES

*CONTACTS™ "one stop shop".....

Re: President Buhari And Bashir Usman Tofa Meet In London (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 7:00am On Aug 19, 2017
He has lost weight o
Hope he is ok
Re: President Buhari And Bashir Usman Tofa Meet In London (Photos) by bcashy: 7:02am On Aug 19, 2017
NNAMDlKANU:
dead man walking cheesy cheesy

So in ur village, dead man dey walk Wen last did your dead father walk out from his miserable grave to comecn say hi to you? Miserable flat head!!!!
Re: President Buhari And Bashir Usman Tofa Meet In London (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Buhari doesn't have what it takes to be a great leader so stop deceiving urself , he is a visionless shallow brained anachrone who has nothing to offer even his cattle can attest to that ..

could you please remove the adjective great bro? I think just leader would be okey... cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Bashir Usman Tofa Meet In London (Photos) by NNAMDlKANU(m): 8:04am On Aug 19, 2017
bcashy:

So in ur village, dead man dey walk Wen last did your dead father walk out from his miserable grave to comecn say hi to you? Miserable flat head!!!!

Oga mynd44 seun lalasticlala this ewu is wishing my papa death
Re: President Buhari And Bashir Usman Tofa Meet In London (Photos) by Konskott(m): 9:13am On Aug 19, 2017
Shame on those who said Buhari's left hand was paralysed. In this picture, they can see the man using his left hand effectively.
Re: President Buhari And Bashir Usman Tofa Meet In London (Photos) by tomdon(m): 9:27am On Aug 19, 2017
scooby12:

Na sdp song you dey sing na. On the march again, vote for mr president. Mko is our man o.

Nrc own na tofa is the answer tofa. .

Oh yes I remember
You're very correct
Re: President Buhari And Bashir Usman Tofa Meet In London (Photos) by fizzy94(m): 9:37am On Aug 19, 2017
How many sitting room this Abuja house for London get?
Re: President Buhari And Bashir Usman Tofa Meet In London (Photos) by somez(m): 10:04am On Aug 19, 2017
Lol... So you still remember
scooby12:
Chaii!

Tofa is the answer Tofa of NRC. So this guy still dey.
Re: President Buhari And Bashir Usman Tofa Meet In London (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 19, 2017
somez:
Lol... So you still remember
g

I no fit forget tofa and his frog eyes tongue grin
Re: President Buhari And Bashir Usman Tofa Meet In London (Photos) by bcashy: 11:57am On Aug 19, 2017
NNAMDlKANU:

Oga mynd44 seun lalasticlala this ewu is wishing my papa death

So still get papa.....n you are wishing someone else papa death?? You dey craze.......I still repeat, wrn last did ur dead grandpa come out from his grave?
Re: President Buhari And Bashir Usman Tofa Meet In London (Photos) by Torylanez(m): 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
pauljumbo:
The president handlers should stop this it's annoying

you Thomas asked for pics and they are giving u

so eat it eat it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protesters Invade Radio Bayelsa Premises, Destroy, Loot Property / Wike Arrives Port Harcourt After Losing PDP Presidential Primary (Photos) / See Channels TV Report About Buhari's WAEC Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.