Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Anambra Election Boycott: So, I Listened To Radio Biafra!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election Boycott: So, I Listened To Radio Biafra!!! (2528 Views)

Kwankwasiyya Supporters Troop To Radio Biafra & Praise Kanu After Kano Election / IPOB Election Boycott Campaign In Anambra (Photos) / Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election Boycott: So, I Listened To Radio Biafra!!! by onitshaigbo(m): 4:37am On Aug 19, 2017
Biafra's future will not depend on one man. If Kanu cannot lead, God will choose another among His people to lead us to OUR INEVITABLE TRIUMPH: one sovereign Igbo state stretching from the Niger River to Cameroon, from the Benue River to the Atlantic.
Re: Anambra Election Boycott: So, I Listened To Radio Biafra!!! by midol: 4:42am On Aug 19, 2017
Why do you Ipob want to destroy our weekend owambe? Why why why?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Boycott: So, I Listened To Radio Biafra!!! by theophorus(m): 4:49am On Aug 19, 2017
...Whichever you decide, just ensure you think it through before implementing.

#GoodLuck with your actions/inactions.
Re: Anambra Election Boycott: So, I Listened To Radio Biafra!!! by Terkimbi01: 5:55am On Aug 19, 2017
liberalsinnerx:
They have finished Afonjas for this thread....chai

I did not finish anyone...
and i am not hear to finish anyone...

I would have been so disappointed with Kanu of a character if he had cancelled the order just like that.
Election boycott is a great tool in dealing with obstinate leaders.

if the man cancelled the order just like that, i would have cancelled the hero award i have given to him.

In Nigeria, i have two heroes
Late Gideon Orkar and
Nnamdi Kanu.

These two men dared to challenge the status quo.
When the rest of us are living in fear, they came out boldly and sacrificed even their lives.

Gideon died in the process.
I pray Kanu succeeds.

One thing is clear though,
Nigeria cannot remain the same..
The Middle Belt cannot continue to bleed...

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Boycott: So, I Listened To Radio Biafra!!! by frleopardo: 7:18am On Aug 19, 2017
krendo:

This right here is what will destroy IPOB

I am full blooded Igbo, I don't have to agree with IPOB 100% of the time

I have freedom of thought and of expression
i am Igbo.... We the South-south...... We the Niger delta......

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Boycott: So, I Listened To Radio Biafra!!! by daveson2020(m): 7:34am On Aug 19, 2017
grin grin grin the owambe generation will not like this news grin. They said igbos are not contributing anything in Nigeria, they said igbos are portraying Nigeria with bad image by doing baby factory, drug pusher, kidnappers, ritualists, armed rubbers, etc but whenever the igbos want to leave them they start crying and threatening them with war grin.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Boycott: So, I Listened To Radio Biafra!!! by jacyhelen(f): 11:22am On Aug 19, 2017
They are coming!!!..Children of Hate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See ! / 2023: Orji Kalu Has What It Takes To Lead Nigeria To Greater Heights - Tinubu / Latest Attack On Gov Zulum By BH: Zulum Should Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.