Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,977 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. (5560 Views)

Kiddwaya Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Night With Erica / Wow. So Funny / Adorable Photo Of Game Of Throne Actors. Name Them By Their Characters In GOT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by Bibble: 1:22am On Aug 19, 2017
Wow.. I won't keep this spoilers to myself. These are my theories..

1) Littlefinger tries to make Sansa and Arya find fault in each other but then, bran goes back in time and sees that Littlefinger had a hand in the killing of their father Eddard Stark.

Sansa sentences Littlefinger to death and as usual, he tries to talk his way out of it but before he finishes his statement, Arya slits his throat.

2) Bran is the Night King!! It has always been Bran from the beginning.

Remember in the season 1 where an assassin tries to kill Bran with a valyrian dragonglass steel dagger? Yes.

The dagger is the same one Littlefinger gave Sansa and Sansa gave Arya. Remember the scene where Arya goes up to give Bran the dagger but he refuses to collect, saying that it's of no use to him?

Hold on a second, stay with me. The assassin tried to use that same dagger to kill Bran because Bran is the Night King and no normal steel can kill him.

But how is Bran the night king? Good question. Bran is able to warg into people and animals and just as he did with Hodor where he was stuck in the time lines of the past and present, he was the one the children of the forest used for their experiments.

3) Now, let's talk about the children of the forest. If you can't remember them, they are those small small chinkili children that threw those magic bombs in that three eyed raven cave. Yes, na them.

Remember their experiment with a man that they tied him to a tree and slid a dagger into him that his eyes turned blue right? Yes, Bran is that man projecting himself through warging and that man became the night king.

Stay with me here.

The three eyed raven is called the three eyed raven for a reason.

And that's because, the three eyed raven is

1. Bran- that can't walk
2. The three eyed raven old man that's stuck in the tree
3. The night king.

All these three people are one and the same person. Brandon stark!

Remember what the old man three eyed raven told Bran (himself) in the cave?

"if you stay too long, you will get stuck"

That's him trying to tell his younger self that he shouldn't become the night king all over again. Why? Because he became the Night King by staying longer than necessary.

4) Now, remember in the cave where Bran is holding the tree branches and is warging into the past? He's in the same position that the man the children of the forest stabbed with a dagger that later became the night king and he reacts the same moment the knife enters the man and feels the pain!

5) Also, have you ever wondered why the Night King's cloth and Bran's cloth look the same? I bet you've never even seen the similarities in their clothes.

That's because, the Night King is Bran!

6) still having doubts? Okay, why is Bran able to walk when he is warging? Even after the three eyed raven(himself) said he won't ever walk again but he would fly? That's because, since the Night King (himself) and the old man three eyed raven (himself) can walk, then he's jut got to be able to walk too.

The whole concept about Bran and the three eyed raven is that he's trying to prevent himself from becoming the Night King again. He's stuck in a time loop.

7) the final one. Remember what the old man three eyed raven said to Bran in the cave?

"You will never walk but you will fly"

As we know it in the season 7 episode 6 that's just been leaked, the Night King has captured drogon. Daenerys's dragon.

Okay, you get it now right? Bran is definitely going to fly because he's the fuckin_g night king and the old man three eyed raven.

Game of Thrones will end with either Arya killing Bran or Jon Targaryen killing Bran.

cool Oh, I forgot, Bran went back in time and discovered that Jon Snow Is a Targaryen.

Bran knows he is the Night King and that's why he gave Arya the dagger back

9) Arys Targaryen (the mad king). Why was he the mad king? It was all because of Bran again. Bran was the voice in his head telling him to burn the army of the dead before their numbers became too much and that's why he was always shouting

"Burn them all".

He became Mad just like Hodor.

Forgive my typos.

Bran is the key!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by FemiEddy(m): 1:29am On Aug 19, 2017
Wonderful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by FemiEddy(m): 1:31am On Aug 19, 2017
Winter is here, shall we drink to ur greatness

2 Likes

Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by FemiEddy(m): 1:31am On Aug 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by Bibble: 1:39am On Aug 19, 2017
FemiEddy:
Winter is here, shall we drink to ur greatness

Winter is here!

The night is dark and full of terrors

3 Likes

Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by Bibble: 1:47am On Aug 19, 2017
Game of Thrones fans . What do you think?
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by Bibble: 2:01am On Aug 19, 2017
Weird that Bran is Brandon and he proposed to his own mother �
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by medexico(m): 3:37am On Aug 19, 2017
How did you know all these theories?

Did you read the book?
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by Bibble: 4:09am On Aug 19, 2017
medexico:
How did you know all these theories?

Did you read the book?

Why do you ask?
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by jonbellion(m): 5:30am On Aug 19, 2017
Hmmmmm
That would be a bombshell if a twist though
It's something I've been contemplating
And George RR martin already said the ending will be bittersweet
So lets just wait and see
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by Bibble: 11:09am On Aug 19, 2017
jonbellion:
Hmmmmm
That would be a bombshell if a twist though
It's something I've been contemplating
And George RR martin already said the ending will be bittersweet
So lets just wait and see

Yes.. The bittersweet being that Jon Snow would have to kill Bran Stark.

Iamlegend1 come and see this
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by richie10k: 1:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
The dragon that was captured by night king was viserion and not drogon
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by Bibble: 2:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
richie10k:
The dragon that was captured by night king was viserion and not drogon

My mistake.. That's beside the point though
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by Bibble: 2:21pm On Aug 19, 2017
Jon Snow and Daenerys would have sex in the next episode

2 Likes

Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by sleemoon(m): 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2017
grin
Gibberish
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by Csami(m): 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
Bad weed ain't good at all!
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by Bibble: 4:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
Csami:
Bad weed ain't good at all!

Just watch as it all unfolds. You'd come to realize that I'm saying the truth
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by Bibble: 4:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
sleemoon:
grin

Gibberish

No.. No Gibberish here... Just watch as it all unfolds grin
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by richie10k: 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2017
Bibble:
u guys r so eager to Dany and Jon consummate love,have u all forgotten Dhario?
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by Yujiz(m): 6:36pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nyz theories.....which will b only true if u read d book
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by clerkent(m): 8:53am On Aug 21, 2017
Even when bran ask the children of the forest why did they create the white walker he they created them to stop him(bran).
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by Bibble: 11:58am On Aug 21, 2017
richie10k:
u guys r so eager to Dany and Jon consummate love,have u all forgotten Dhario?

Daario is where he is.. Jon Snow is in the now.. Although sleeping with his aunt sucks
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by Bibble: 11:59am On Aug 21, 2017
Yujiz:
Nyz theories.....which will b only true if u read d book

Yes.. I have
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by Bibble: 12:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
clerkent:
Even when bran ask the children of the forest why did they create the white walker he they created them to stop him(bran).

Yes.. Leaf said they wanted to defend themselves from Bran.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkQMKT6mA_g
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by anibo2(m): 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lol....

1 Share

Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by Bibble: 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
anibo2:
Lol....

No kidding.. It has always been Bran from the beginning.

Why would the first episode of game of Thrones in season 1 begin with the wights killing two men and the other executed by Eddard Stark?

The reason is simple, GRRRM's main plot was on Bran and the night king, but as the book was adapted to television, they had to fill in a lot of fillers to make the story long.
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by southernbelle(f): 2:06pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nice theory but I do not think it is true. How can 3 Bran Starks be alive at the same time before the old man was killed (young Bran, the three eyed raven in the tree and the Night king)? And besides in the books (which I have read), the three eyed raven has a birthname: Brynden.

And yet another theory claims Bran is the Lord of Light.

Yes, Bran is a key to a lot of mysteries but I don't think it is as you have explained.

2 Likes

Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by Bibble: 2:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
southernbelle:
Nice theory but I do not think it is true. How can 3 Bran Starks be alive at the same time before the old man was killed (young Bran, the three eyed raven in the tree and the Night king)? And besides in the books (which I have read), the three eyed raven has a birthname: Brynden.

And yet another theory claims Bran is the Lord of Light.

Yes, Bran is a key to a lot of mysteries but I don't think it is as you have explained.

Yes. Bran is the key to a lot of things..

This is just my theory though. I'm not saying it's totally the truth.
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by Yorubabhoy: 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
Bibble:

Yes.. Leaf said they wanted to defend themselves from Bran.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkQMKT6mA_g

I beg to differ, she actually said they created the night walkers to protect themselves from him i.e humans generally, not particularly bran. The humans were killing them rapidly then

2 Likes

Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by Bibble: 4:05pm On Aug 21, 2017
Yorubabhoy:

I beg to differ, she actually said they created the night walkers to protect themselves from him i.e humans generally, not particularly bran. The humans were killing them rapidly then

Can't you see it? It's an Easter egg. She meant him literally but the next words she spoke covered her point.
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by Nickizoe(f): 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
So Bran is gon die.. .. no wonder during an interview with Santa, she cried and say that a terrible thing is gon happen to a character... So that character is Bran
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by Nickizoe(f): 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
Bibble:
I would like to see how they will react when they find out they are blood..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Watch Big Brother Naija 2020 On Dstv, Gotv And Startimes / How Do I Recharge My GOTV ONLINE With The Scratch Card / I Can Solve The Problem Of Movie Piracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.