Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. (5547 Views)

Kiddwaya Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Night With Erica / Wow. So Funny / Adorable Photo Of Game Of Throne Actors. Name Them By Their Characters In GOT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by GeneralJB(m): 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
well, from d film and d book so far, we know Bran is three eyed raven, and he is the one telling the story....But where i bliv u got ur analogy wrong is calling Bran the night king..Well, kudos
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by Bibble: 9:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nickizoe:
So Bran is gon die.. .. no wonder during an interview with Santa, she cried and say that a terrible thing is gon happen to a character... So that character is Bran

Yes.. All we've been watching is just fillers to make the story more interesting..

The season 8 would mainly be about Bran because there's nothing Jon Snow can do about killing the night king in the next episode which is the last for the season.

So, he'll find out that the only way to stop the night king, is by killing Bran.
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by Bibble: 9:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nickizoe:
I would like to see how they will react when they find out they are blood..

Hehehe. That's something to watch out for.
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by Bibble: 9:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
GeneralJB:
well, from d film and d book so far, we know Bran is three eyed raven, and he is the one telling the story....But where i bliv u got ur analogy wrong is calling Bran the night king..Well, kudos

That's what makes it interesting.. Not knowing what would happen next.. Who knows, I might be wrong, but there's nothing else to act out in the series.
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by anibo2(m): 10:01am On Aug 22, 2017
Bro the night king was said to be a former lord commander, if you can't listen when the movie is on, go download subtitles to help ya....
Thanks

Bibble:

No kidding.. It has always been Bran from the beginning.

Why would the first episode of game of Thrones in season 1 begin with the wights killing two men and the other executed by Eddard Stark?

The reason is simple, GRRRM's main plot was on Bran and the night king, but as the book was adapted to television, they had to fill in a lot of fillers to make the story long.
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by Bibble: 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2017
anibo2:
Bro the night king was said to be a former lord commanded, if you can't listen when the movie is on, go download subtitles to help ya....
Thanks

Lol, who said?? Stop watching the back of the screen..

Which "former lord commanded" acting now or in the past can they tie to the night king's role?

Lol
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by vitusuzo: 2:13am On Aug 23, 2017
Csami:
Bad weed ain't good at all!

I tell you my guy. It is capable of doing so many unseen things.
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by Bibble: 2:39am On Aug 23, 2017
vitusuzo:

I tell you my guy. It is capable of doing so many unseen things.

grin grin weed indeed
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by Bibble: 2:40am On Aug 23, 2017
You guys heard this from me first.. Remember that!
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by lifedynamics: 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
Is it just me or Op did you also notice that since the Night King touched Bran they now look like
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by pu7pl3(m): 3:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
When bran was told that he wud fly it meant that he would be able to warg into birds and fly by controlling them.... i admire ur creativity but bran is just bran....

The night king was a man that was alive during the time of the first men nd the children... they created him to help them win the war with the first men but cudnt control him....

Let me ask u this if bran is the night king why does he want to help defeat himself

2 Likes

Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by ottohan: 3:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
Bibble:
Jon Snow and Daenerys would have sex in the next episode
but they are siblings...
i wonder y dey acted that or they wanted to copy lannisters
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by ottohan: 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2017
Bibble:
You guys heard this from me first.. Remember that!
bro
Bran can never be the night king because There was a part were jon snow showed Danaerys Tagaeran some carvings on the cave when they were trying to mine dragon glass....
which means the night walkers existed before then.
They were with the first men

2 Likes

Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by Priceless200(f): 3:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
Guys see oo

Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by Bibble: 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
Priceless200:
Guys see oo

Don't worry dear, I assure you, that picture is fake, but Bran is still the night king grin
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by Bibble: 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
ottohan:
bro
Bran can never be the night king because There was a part were jon snow showed Danaerys Tagaeran some carvings on the cave when they were trying to mine dragon glass....
which means the night walkers existed before then.
They were with the first men

You're missing the point bro. Of course Bran can't be the alive in the time of the first men. We're talking about entering the minds of people here and being one with them.
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by Bibble: 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
ottohan:
but they are siblings...

Lol.. They are Tagaryens and Tagaryens keep it in the family.
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by ottohan: 6:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
Bibble:

You're missing the point bro. Of course Bran can't be the alive in the time of the first men. We're talking about entering the minds of people here and being one with them.
Ok...
in dat case
peharps, I think Bran would defeat the night king, since he has powers that can both see the past and the present..
I still refuse to believe that he is actually the NK..
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by dejahvu(m): 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
I agree Bran is the night king even if not in person, they have a connection, may be a part of Bran something like how Voldemort was part of Harry Potter. George R.R Martin said the end will be a bitter sweet end and my guess is Jon Snow will have to kill Brandon Stark to end the Army of the dead..
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by fabre4: 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
Bibble:
Wow.. I won't keep this spoilers to myself. These are my theories..

1) Littlefinger tries to make Sansa and Arya find fault in each other but then, bran goes back in time and sees that Littlefinger had a hand in the killing of their father Eddard Stark.

Sansa sentences Littlefinger to death and as usual, he tries to talk his way out of it but before he finishes his statement, Arya slits his throat.

2) Bran is the Night King!! It has always been Bran from the beginning.

Remember in the season 1 where an assassin tries to kill Bran with a valyrian dragonglass steel dagger? Yes.

The dagger is the same one Littlefinger gave Sansa and Sansa gave Arya. Remember the scene where Arya goes up to give Bran the dagger but he refuses to collect, saying that it's of no use to him?

Hold on a second, stay with me. The assassin tried to use that same dagger to kill Bran because Bran is the Night King and no normal steel can kill him.

But how is Bran the night king? Good question. Bran is able to warg into people and animals and just as he did with Hodor where he was stuck in the time lines of the past and present, he was the one the children of the forest used for their experiments.

3) Now, let's talk about the children of the forest. If you can't remember them, they are those small small chinkili children that threw those magic bombs in that three eyed raven cave. Yes, na them.

Remember their experiment with a man that they tied him to a tree and slid a dagger into him that his eyes turned blue right? Yes, Bran is that man projecting himself through warging and that man became the night king.

Stay with me here.

The three eyed raven is called the three eyed raven for a reason.

And that's because, the three eyed raven is

1. Bran- that can't walk
2. The three eyed raven old man that's stuck in the tree
3. The night king.

All these three people are one and the same person. Brandon stark!

Remember what the old man three eyed raven told Bran (himself) in the cave?

"if you stay too long, you will get stuck"

That's him trying to tell his younger self that he shouldn't become the night king all over again. Why? Because he became the Night King by staying longer than necessary.

4) Now, remember in the cave where Bran is holding the tree branches and is warging into the past? He's in the same position that the man the children of the forest stabbed with a dagger that later became the night king and he reacts the same moment the knife enters the man and feels the pain!

5) Also, have you ever wondered why the Night King's cloth and Bran's cloth look the same? I bet you've never even seen the similarities in their clothes.

That's because, the Night King is Bran!

6) still having doubts? Okay, why is Bran able to walk when he is warging? Even after the three eyed raven(himself) said he won't ever walk again but he would fly? That's because, since the Night King (himself) and the old man three eyed raven (himself) can walk, then he's jut got to be able to walk too.

The whole concept about Bran and the three eyed raven is that he's trying to prevent himself from becoming the Night King again. He's stuck in a time loop.

7) the final one. Remember what the old man three eyed raven said to Bran in the cave?

"You will never walk but you will fly"

As we know it in the season 7 episode 6 that's just been leaked, the Night King has captured drogon. Daenerys's dragon.

Okay, you get it now right? Bran is definitely going to fly because he's the fuckin_g night king and the old man three eyed raven.

Game of Thrones will end with either Arya killing Bran or Jon Targaryen killing Bran.

cool Oh, I forgot, Bran went back in time and discovered that Jon Snow Is a Targaryen.

Bran knows he is the Night King and that's why he gave Arya the dagger back

9) Arys Targaryen (the mad king). Why was he the mad king? It was all because of Bran again. Bran was the voice in his head telling him to burn the army of the dead before their numbers became too much and that's why he was always shouting

"Burn them all".

He became Mad just like Hodor.

Forgive my typos.

Bran is the key!!

Its not the same Bran. The night king is the thirteenth lord commander if the nights watch get your story right although I agree he is a stark and families have a habit of naming their children after their ancestors

2 Likes

Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by fabre4: 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
Bibble:

Yes.. The bittersweet being that Jon Snow would have to kill Bran Stark.

Iamlegend1 come and see this

.I think it should be daenarys Jon is more tagaerean than stark and tygaereans are known to commit incest so it is daenarys he will kill
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by fabre4: 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
Bibble:
Weird that Bran is Brandon and he proposed to his own mother �

There are many brandons in game of thrones even Ned stark brother that was burnt by the mad king his name is Brandon
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by pryme(m): 9:17am On Sep 03, 2017
Op, you got this one wrong, I have not read the book but from what I can gather your theory is flawed.

Game of Thrones Season 1 episode 1 started with the White Walker, Bran was not even a cripple by then, the White Walkers were already coming.

The Night King was already making his move to the land of the living EVEN BEFORE BRAN BECAME THE 3 EYED RAVEN.

Mind you Bran was needed for the fight against the Night King.

You forget the Night King came to kill Bran that a lot of sacrifices were made to save his life.

Bran Must Live that's why the guy in tree made all the necessary sacrifices.
Mind you if Bran was a sniff like the night King the guy in the tree would have seen it all along.

Bran could be anything but not the Night King.

1 Like

Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by TheKingIsHere: 11:44am On Sep 03, 2017
We don't know yet
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
Find interesting GoT polls here -- http://greymatterbay.com/tag/game-of-thrones
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by Bibble: 4:15am On Sep 05, 2017
pryme:
Op, you got this one wrong, I have not read the book but from what I can gather your theory is flawed.

Game of Thrones Season 1 episode 1 started with the White Walker, Bran was not even a cripple by then, the White Walkers were already coming.

The Night King was already making his move to the land of the living EVEN BEFORE BRAN BECAME THE 3 EYED RAVEN.

You forget the Night King came to kill Bran that a lot of sacrifices were made to save his life.

Mind you if Bran was a sniff like the night King the guy in the tree would have seen it all along.

It's like you've been watching the back of the screen since.. The night king was trying to kill Bran because that's not the first time he has tried.

The old man three eyed raven is also Bran, and he's preparing Bran for what's coming, having to destroy the world, but this time is different.. He has realized that killing him would stop the night king..

I can't talk about Got again abeg..
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by fabre4: 6:52am On Sep 06, 2017
Bibble:

It's like you've been watching the back of the screen since.. The night king was trying to kill Bran because that's not the first time he has tried.

The old man three eyed raven is also Bran, and he's preparing Bran for what's coming, having to destroy the world, but this time is different.. He has realized that killing him would stop the night king..

I can't talk about Got again abeg..

The white walker isn't just a person it is nemesis they are called death cause their aim is to wipe out the whole world cause of corruption and other stuff that has taken over the world.

like I told you before he is not bran.

bran is called the three eyed raven because the third eyes signifies that he
can see through a raven.

here's a link for you a little Google will help dissuade your misconceptions.

http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Night%27s_King
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by fabre4: 6:54am On Sep 06, 2017
ottohan:
but they are siblings...

tygareans are the real owners of incest
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by fabre4: 6:55am On Sep 06, 2017
pryme:

This mumu OP started watching game of thrones from season 7

1 Like

Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by Obas101(m): 7:18am On Sep 06, 2017
learn how to download new movies with high quality for freefzmovies
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by Faboosuarez(m): 7:22am On Sep 06, 2017
But if this theory is true, it means littlefinger knew and tried to stop it Altho he had selfish reasons for eyeing the iron throne, but he went about the right thing in the wrong way by trying to kill bran in season one
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by pryme(m): 7:59am On Sep 06, 2017
fabre4:

This mumu OP started watching game of thrones from season 7

Them sell the guy fake weed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Mudi Goes To School" Cartoon Made By A Nigerian / Iyabo Ojo Introduces Her Children To Acting / Pirated DVDs With 16 Movies: Is Nollywood Doomed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.