Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:55 AM

Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. (5756 Views)

Kiddwaya Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Night With Erica / Wow. So Funny / Adorable Photo Of Game Of Throne Actors. Name Them By Their Characters In GOT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by fabre4: 9:34am On Sep 06, 2017
pryme:

Them sell the guy fake weed.

lol abi.

how do u think cersei story will end
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by pryme(m): 10:57am On Sep 06, 2017
fabre4:

lol abi.

how do u think cersei story will end

I think she will lose Jamie.

GOT has too many surprises.
Don't be surprise Danny will die before her, cos will be at the front with the war against the Undead, will Cease will be sipping win at Kings Landing.

But I hope not.

I just wish there is a way the Night King will pass thru Kings Landing for before heading for the North grin grin
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by fabre4: 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2017
pryme:

I think she will lose Jamie.

GOT has too many surprises.
Don't be surprise Danny will die before her, cos will be at the front with the war against the Undead, will Cease will be sipping win at Kings Landing.

But I hope not.

I just wish there is a way the Night King will pass thru Kings Landing for before heading for the North grin grin

If u watched the last episode Jamie on his way to the north noticed that snow was falling and we know the night king brings snow and winter, the night king knows the north will be hard to defeat he was defeated there the last time so he will find a way to westeros probably kings landing.

So cercei's plan of living the north to fight the night king may fail

besides the wall is down which means they may be matching south
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 07, 2017
This is a good theory, a lot more plausible than other theories I've heard. Something big definitely has to happen with Bran, he's too powerful and too magical for it not to. I cannot see a happy ending for him.

Bran has no one to teach him morals or ethics of music and has broken 2 forbidden laws of warging:

-Do not eat flesh as a beast
-Do not warg people

He breaks them constantly without even caring. Then he goes on to alter the future. Remember the "Hold the door" scenes, anyone? Thus being the Night King isnt a far fetched theory.
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by Xzydar(m): 8:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
Where r u getting all these crap from?

Bran waz not even born when the night walkers started

Hail John snow king of the north and air 2 the Iron throne
He better not die on me in season 8
Re: Wow! So Bran Is The Night King In GoT- Come in here for mad theories. by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 20, 2019
FUĆK YOU GEORGE R. R. MARTIN FOR RUINING GOT.
FUĆK GAME OF THRONES! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chino Ft Naira Maley - Pum Pum / How To Apply For World Nomads Travel Film Scholarships 2018 / Gotv Mistakenly Subscribed Twice, Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.