Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,556 members, 7,861,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:59 PM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (289 Views)

Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. / Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please / Pls Interpret This Dream For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 19, 2017
Re: . by YahwehPenis: 1:34am On Aug 19, 2017
Go and meat ur friend and ask im why he cum into your dream. He will tell u.
Re: . by rusher14: 3:18am On Aug 19, 2017
Try to eat, sleep and exercise well.

In addition try to take your mind off sources of stress.

Immerse yourself in things that make you happy, that you know you are good at and learn to do soft meditation even if for 20 minutes daily.

Drink minimal alcoholic beverages or abstain if you can, and please avoid psychedelics and narcotics.

If you follow my suggestions you might not even remember the name of your ex-schoolmate.

(1) (Reply)

Naija Church-affiliate CBT [jokes 2017] / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 30/8/17 Stop Arguing / Read President Muhammadu Buhari’s 2017 Sallah Message To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.