Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Naija Newspapers: Today's The Daily Sun Newspaper Headlines [19 August, 2017]. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naija Newspapers: Today's The Daily Sun Newspaper Headlines [19 August, 2017]. (344 Views)

2019: Uduaghan Surrenders To Manager In Delta South - Daily Sun / Aftermath Of Presidential Primary: "Ekweremadu Mulls Dumping PDP" - Daily Sun / PDP To Hold Convention On The 12th Of August 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija Newspapers: Today's The Daily Sun Newspaper Headlines [19 August, 2017]. by NaijaNewsPapers: 7:12am On Aug 19, 2017
Below are the headlines found on The Daily Sun Online Newspaper for today, Wednesday, 16 August, 2017.

I SAW HELL UNDER ABACHA'COL. GWADABE
Sat, 19 Aug 2017
Why North gave Igbo quit notice Colonel Lawan Gwadabe (retd). Remember him' The colourful,
read more...

APC MAY LOSE 2019 POLLS, EX-GOV. OSOBA WARNS
Sat, 19 Aug 2017
He has two things he could use to turn the table against his interrogators, if he was so disposed. First
read more...

NIGERIA'S ONLY PATH TO PROGRESS IS RESTRUCTURING ' OSITELU
Sat, 19 Aug 2017
As Tabieorar prophet unfolds revelations ahead of festival By Our Reporter Nigeria's sky will get
read more...

CHAN 2018 : Home Eagles in battle of survival against Squirrels
Sat, 19 Aug 2017
By Joe Apu Nigeria's home Eagles are in for the battle of their lives this weekend at the Sani Abacha
read more...

Russia 2018 World Cup: Iheanacho not sure of Eagles place against Cameroon
Sat, 19 Aug 2017
Nigeria coach Gernot Rohr's hope of having the services of Leicester City striker Kelechi Iheanacho
read more...

Mayweather to earn 19m from ringwear sponsorship
Sat, 19 Aug 2017
The 'Money Man' Floyd Mayweather will once again live up to his moniker, with the legendary boxer
read more...

Ujiri's Giants of Africa camp opens in Lagos
Sat, 19 Aug 2017
Giants of Africa, the organisation founded by Toronto Raptors President, Masai Ujiri, will begin their
read more...

NPFL: 3SC in make-or-break match against Nasarawa Utd
Sat, 19 Aug 2017
BY PAUL EREWUBA Shooting Stars Sports Club (3SC) of Ibadan will on Sunday at the Adamasingba Stadium,
read more...

Commissioner, Coach Ewerem at war over sacked players
Sat, 19 Aug 2017
Edo State Commissioner for Youths and Sports, Mika Amanokha, has sacked nine non- productive Bendel
read more...

Adetunji undergoes successful surgery
Sat, 19 Aug 2017
Abia Warriors striker, Sunday Adetunji has undergone a successful surgery on his fractured left arm
read more...

No regrets not playing for Super Eagles ' Ige
Sat, 19 Aug 2017
By Chidera Akalonu Nigeria's U-20 third choice goalkeeper to the World Youth Championship, Holland
read more...

I scavenged to raise my business capital
Sat, 19 Aug 2017
Olumide Samuel Abe is one of the few entrepreneurs in the country who can happily tell you that he is
read more...

OLX donates raincoats to LASTMA
Sat, 19 Aug 2017
By Vera Wisdom-Bassey Leading online classifieds, OLX Nigeria has demonstrated its commitment to make
read more...

25 ships discharge petroleum products, other commodities in Lagos
Sat, 19 Aug 2017
Twenty-five ships are discharging petroleum products and other commodities at Apapa and Tin-Can Island
read more...

Nigeria to start bee export next year
Sat, 19 Aug 2017
Nigeria will start exporting bees to other countries next year, National President, Federation of Bee
read more...

Let's solve Africa's problems ourselves, Osinbajo tasks leaders
Sat, 19 Aug 2017
From Juliana Taiwo-Obalonye, Abuja Acting President Yemi Osinbajo has charged leaders on the continent
read more...

JSRT, UN to build prison farm in Ebonyi
Sat, 19 Aug 2017
From Obinna Odogwu, Abakaliki Ebonyi State Justice Sector Reform Team (JSRT), yesterday, disclosed plans
read more...

Court remands woman,11 others over Lagos kidnappers' den
Sat, 19 Aug 2017
Twelve suspected kidnappers including a woman, arrested by the police in connection with a kidnappers
read more...

Sponsored Ad

Parents urge ASUU to suspend strike
Sat, 19 Aug 2017
Parents in the university town of Nsukka have appealed to the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU)
read more...

Ugwuanyi commends FG on ICT University
Sat, 19 Aug 2017
Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State has commended the Federal Government for the decision to site
read more...

Police arraign pastor for allegedly defrauding church member of N1.7m
Sat, 19 Aug 2017
A 43-year-old pastor, Uchenna Okafor, was on Friday brought before a Makurdi Chief Magistrates' Court
read more...

Kwara confirms Lassa fever case
Sat, 19 Aug 2017
From LAYI Olanrewaju,Ilorin Kwara State Health Commissioner, Suleiman Alege, yesterday, said there
read more...

30th anniversary: A'Ibom declares fasting on Sept. 1
Sat, 19 Aug 2017
FROM: JOE EFFIONG, UYO Akwa Ibom State government has declared a day's fast to mark the 30th anniversary
read more...

Why we want Bode George as PDP chair ' Babatope
Sat, 19 Aug 2017
BY TUNDE THOMAS Former Minister of Aviation, Chief Ebenezer Babatope has appealed to members of Peoples
read more...

Justice Obaseki laid to rest in Benin amid encomiums
Sat, 19 Aug 2017
From Ighomuaye Lucky, Benin The remains of the late Justice Andrews Otutu Obaseki were yesterday interred
read more...

Men, marry your kind
Sat, 19 Aug 2017
When it comes to relationships, some men act confused. I don't know whether they are truly confused
read more...

Why a woman's life is so complex
Sat, 19 Aug 2017
Aside normal tantrums and emotional blackmails boys and girls dish out to their parents, children are
read more...

Our dating expectations
Sat, 19 Aug 2017
When it concerns dating and relationship, many men are clueless about what women need. They erroneously
read more...

Common money mistakes people make ' Part One
Sat, 19 Aug 2017
Welcome to another week in the school of money.One of the major reasons many people live a life of lack
read more...

Welcome to schools feeding almajiri economy
Sat, 19 Aug 2017
The ball keeps rolling down the hill. And now, one of the legacies we pride ourselves with is the inroad
read more...

Lawmakers as ghost workers
Sat, 19 Aug 2017
When last did you see the lawmaker representing your consitituency in the House of Representatives on
read more...

The Law and Grace (2)
Sat, 19 Aug 2017
But what do You say'' The Jewish leaders asked Jesus as we noted last week. There had never been
read more...

Ode to Friendship
Sat, 19 Aug 2017
In a country where business partnership is one big anathema television viewed with deep suspicion, distrust
read more...

I've been to London to see the King
Sat, 19 Aug 2017
By FEMI ADESINA Not a few tongues had wagged over the fact that President Muhammadu Buhari was outside
read more...

The moment I saw her, I knew I had found my wife 'Husband, I had always wanted to complete my studies before getting married but since he came with sincere intentions, I had to give him a chance 'Wife
Sat, 19 Aug 2017
He was determined to find his own wife. His specification of a wife material was a graduate. The moment
read more...

Being a MOM : Promoting healthy eating habits in children
Sat, 19 Aug 2017
Children need to learn healthy eating habits at home. By teaching children healthy eating habits and
read more...

Being a Dad : Ways to help children stand up to negative peer pressure
Sat, 19 Aug 2017
Parents teach their children how to address and resist peer pressure, but it seems parents need some
read more...

Influential people aid exam malpractice in schools ' Prof. Uwakwe, NECO Registrar
Sat, 19 Aug 2017
Charles Uwakwe is a professor of counselling/health psychology and education administrator. In this interview
read more...

Boosting child health with exclusive breastfeeding
Sat, 19 Aug 2017
THE recent report that the country los- es $21 billion annually or 4.1 percent of her gross national
read more...

Growing up, there were days we slept on empty stomach ' Olajumoke Orisanuga
Sat, 19 Aug 2017
By Tony Ogaga From a humble beginning, hawking bread on the streets of Agege, Lagos, fate smiled on Olajumoke
read more...

Flaunt your legs in ankara short gowns
Sat, 19 Aug 2017
Short ankara, African print dresses are a great way to show off beautiful legs. Depending on the style,
read more...

Dress secrets for curvy women 'Makioba Olugbile, Plus Size designer
Sat, 19 Aug 2017
Makioba Olugbile is one of the leading lights in classy and sassy plus size designs. She is among the
read more...

I don't know if I'm the richest woman in Africa ' Folorunso Alakija
Sat, 19 Aug 2017
Oil magnate and Founding Grand Matron, Africa Cinematography Festival (ACF), Mrs Folorunso Alakija
read more...

READ ALL: http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2017/08/naija-newspapers-todays-daily-sun_18.html

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari's Text Speech And Video ! / El-rufai, Bantex,thousands March For Pmb In Kaduna / President Buhari Signed 9 International Agreements Covering Anti-corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.