Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters (39608 Views)

Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters / Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters / Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by IgbotiicGirL(f): 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
grin
Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by mpianya39(m): 3:00pm On Aug 19, 2017
Mynd44:
I said it.that was not NAF 1.

Biko, I have seen that plane enough times to recognize it

Oga abeg no ban me grin grin grin

Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by mpianya39(m): 3:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
agbangam:

Na wa, so u have said something reasonable like dis We igbos need to stop dis hating, just imagine wat u wrote cos of political/religion differences. Na wa ooo

Oga we igbos! Abeg go and sit that your hairy ass somewhere jor
Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by MrSly(m): 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
I cant say that Buhari is dead and I can't say otherwise with all these propaganda around his health. I am just tired

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by ThisTrend(f): 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
Sheybi... Flights leaving London to Nigeria will arrive today??

Just let us wait and see...

2 Likes

Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by Jblade: 3:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
BastArds, and I don spread the news for my Village. F**K

2 Likes

Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by bedspread: 3:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
AM NOT SUPRISED.... ITS BEING A LIE LIE PACKGED GOVERNMENT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
So the president wants to play a fluke so people can stop protesting in front of the presidential house in London? Smart move, seems some people are taking after Danny Ocean. Wonder why he would be so desperate to run away from something he craved for over 30 years. It beats me, i believe he's doing fine in his health now. So why is the president not back to continue his service? Think i may be naive, but God help us

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by ororochas(m): 3:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
what on earth is going on with P. Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by Omeokachie: 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
Not surprising...

Everything APC is fake and about propaganda only...from electoral promises to blame game culture.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by Adeevah(m): 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2017
Okoroawusa:

Buhari will be flown in by 27 july by the cabal.

The cabals changed the plans
Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by Zeze06(m): 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
If you take him to court, how would you explain what he said? grin

Nairaland is a funny place aswear! grin

agbangam:

Na wa, so u have said something reasonable like dis We igbos need to stop dis hating, just imagine wat u wrote cos of political/religion differences. Na wa ooo
Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by emmys07: 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
Hu e epp
Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by Lexusgs430: 3:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
Only one way to find out...... The flight should not exceed 6 hours.........

Let's give Bubu time to settle in and see what happens at next FEC meeting....

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by okerekeikpo: 3:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
When I said the video was fake most of u thought I was joking now u see Buhari and ehm life?

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by michoim(m): 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2017
SR will be put to perpetual shame today when Buhari finally landed, today.
Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by iamtardey: 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
some times I just ask if we live in the real world in this part of the world.

T or F ? I'm not sure
Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by LexngtonSteele: 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
nevilbot:
APC UK have replied sahara when dey realized dia lies was bursted claiming illustration

I just love those guys at sahara reporters.

Despite the never-seen-before levels of investigative journalism that Sahara Reporters has shown, some m0rons would still call them blackmailers and all sorts of names.

They have erred in the past, but one can say they are right 80-90% (or higher) of the time which isn't bad at all in my own view.

They have been accused of being an instrument of APC, yet they have exposed this Government times without number

PS - "unprecedented" can replace "never-seen-before"...Just had to use it grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by okerekeikpo: 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
Okoroawusa:

saharareporters can post fake news sometimes.
no wonder ur name is Okoroawusa

2 Likes

Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by PassingShot(m): 4:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
StOla:
Whether illustration or not, it is good we have Sahara Reporters doing the only investigative journalism for which some Nigerians will still hate them for.
That Twitter post never claimed the plane was carrying the president. Sahara Reporters are not as half as reliable as it used to be. Too many bogus claims without proof nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by Okoroawusa: 4:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
okerekeikpo:
no wonder ur name is Okoroawusa
yes oo!
Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
APC and lies, now they are trying so hard to deceiving the whole world not just their zombies this time around.

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by omogidi234(m): 4:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:

The place stationed to ferry him is a Boeing 737 Business Jet which we BBJ for short

Yes, I know but the aircraft in that video is not a Boeing family.
Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by LexngtonSteele: 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
Babacele:
give us 3 examples.... 3 examples

I like this challenge...you hardly will see any of the Thomases take it up grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by SalamRushdie: 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
omogidi234:

Yes, I know but the aircraft in that video is not a Boeing family.

Yes it a Dassault Falcon
Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by DaBillionnaire: 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
Mynd44:
I said it.that was not NAF 1.

Biko, I have seen that plane enough times to recognize it

mynd, hop ur gud grin grin grin grin
Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by uboma(m): 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
APC is just full of lies.

they have been deceiving us since they came to power.
Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:18pm On Aug 19, 2017
Hmmm. E be like say they wan tell us another story again. Anyway sha we re waiting. Before 6pm today we will find out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benue Apc Youth Leader Looses Right Hand(graphic Photos) / FG Has No More Job Vacancies, Buhari Tells Youths / OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.