Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Sophia Momodu Shocked To See Her Daughter Imade Disrespect Her Aunt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Shocked To See Her Daughter Imade Disrespect Her Aunt (1000 Views)

Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Said Imade Looks Like Her / Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert / White Boy Hugs Davido's Daughter, Imade In School. Davido Reacts (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sophia Momodu Shocked To See Her Daughter Imade Disrespect Her Aunt by joshkiddies: 10:51am On Aug 19, 2017
Davido's baby mama, Sophia Momodu, has taken to Snapchat to disclose that her daughter Imade who is growing so fast, is also becoming a mirror image of her in behaviour. 

Sophia who disclosed that Imade disrespected her aunt, wrote; 

“I just watched my daughter ignore her aunty like she couldn’t hear her talking to her, then she rolled her eyes as her aunty walked away and smirked.  I’m shook. She’s me!

I scolded her about it but I’m shook, impressed, worried, tickled,” she continued. “I just don’t know how to feel about this mini attitude girl.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/davidos-baby-mama-sophia-momodu-shocked-see-daughter-imade-disrespected-aunt/

Lalasticlala

Re: Sophia Momodu Shocked To See Her Daughter Imade Disrespect Her Aunt by Ezigboune: 10:53am On Aug 19, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Sophia Momodu Shocked To See Her Daughter Imade Disrespect Her Aunt by Ladycloud(f): 10:53am On Aug 19, 2017
I don't even understand the kinda parents we have nowadays..
Re: Sophia Momodu Shocked To See Her Daughter Imade Disrespect Her Aunt by softwerk(f): 10:56am On Aug 19, 2017
And later some Osogbo weed smoking mod will push this trash to FP

I dey wait for una!
Re: Sophia Momodu Shocked To See Her Daughter Imade Disrespect Her Aunt by malificent(f): 11:04am On Aug 19, 2017
And she's impressed? Don't worry very soon she'll graduate from disrespecting her aunts to disrespecting you. Na then, your eye go clear.
Re: Sophia Momodu Shocked To See Her Daughter Imade Disrespect Her Aunt by Tolexander: 11:08am On Aug 19, 2017
Davido's baby mama, Sophia Momodu, has taken to Snapchat to disclose that her daughter Imade who is growing so fast, is also becoming a mirror image of her in behaviour.
that means there is fire on the mountain.

Can someone tell David to take the daughter to The Synagogue for deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Shocked To See Her Daughter Imade Disrespect Her Aunt by Amajerry83(m): 11:19am On Aug 19, 2017
She is impressed her daughter did that. Am not surprised anyway.

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Cries Out As She Wakes Up With Swollen Eye (video) / Blac Chyna Flaunts Her Photoshopped Waist In Yellow And Red Skimpy Latex Outfit / 2017/2018 Richest Fugi Musicians In Nigeria & Their Networth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.