Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Ilorin Is Not A Yoruba Land - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ilorin Is Not A Yoruba Land (8391 Views)

No Inch Of Yoruba Land Will Be Ceded To Fg's Creditors - Afenifere / Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land / Role And History Of Past Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ilorin Is Not A Yoruba Land by Saintsquare(m): 5:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
lol who cares if they wanna go with the North,only a jobless person will argue about something like this.They should change there names self to Hausa name, as long dem no reach my side.

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Is Not A Yoruba Land by Markfemi2: 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2017
Most of those people with Yoruba names
Are Fulani ilorin who adopt Yoruba names they really from the Alimi ruling family
Saraki is from that clan so when you see such a thing you should know it's not real Yorubas!

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Is Not A Yoruba Land by ItsTutsi(m): 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2017
Man is like ur drug induced brain cant comprehend simple english,thats what happens when u keep snorting expired narcotics,cant u figure out the term "northerner" refers to anyone residing in the north..its a location not tribe
nkwuocha1:
If only this cowards can for once swallow their cowardice and get back what by right belongs to them. What kind of confusing identity is this? How can you have a Yoruba name and still call yourself a northerner?
Re: Ilorin Is Not A Yoruba Land by ItsTutsi(m): 5:43pm On Aug 19, 2017
Its a fact igbo jews are the ones tropping everyday to other peoples land in desperation ,bunch of deluded "land grabbers",trying so hard to associate with the poeple they love to hate..cluster of sophisticated two-faced fraudsters trying so hard to develop other regions through shady,crook,illicit and unlawful means
Saintsquare:
lol who cares if they wanna go with the North,only a jobless person will argue about something like this.They should change there names self to Hausa name, as long dem no reach my side.

5 Likes

Re: Ilorin Is Not A Yoruba Land by imam07: 6:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
Leave geographical area. i know kwara very well. it is what they speak and the culture they practice that show their identity.These people are pure yoruba. If u have not spent time in kwara before,i wonder why some of you are saying they are fulani.Even in emir's palace,how many of them can speak fulani language.
FriendNG:

Exactly. 100% Sure. No Doubt About That.

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Is Not A Yoruba Land by FriendNG: 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2017
imam07:
Leave geographical area. i know kwara very well. it is what they speak and the culture they practice that show their identity.These people are pure yoruba. If u have not spent time in kwara before,i wonder why some of you are saying they are fulani.Even in emir's palace,how many of them can speak fulani language.

Go and reread my post. I have never said they are Fulani. They are Northerners or do you mean north is equal to Fulani?
Re: Ilorin Is Not A Yoruba Land by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
FriendNG:

Go and reread my post. I have never said they are Fulani. They are Northerners or do you mean north is equal to Fulani?

a kafir lugard created north south and you idiot is happing on it!

4 Likes

Re: Ilorin Is Not A Yoruba Land by ItsTutsi(m): 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Its a fact igbo jews are the ones tropping everyday to other people's land in desperation ,bunch of deluded "land grabbers",trying so hard to associate with the poeple they love to hate..cluster of sophisticated two-faced fraudsters trying so hard to develop other regions through shady,crook,illicit and unlawful means
Re: Ilorin Is Not A Yoruba Land by Saintsquare(m): 7:40pm On Aug 19, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Its a fact igbo jews are the ones tropping everyday to other peoples land in desperation ,bunch of deluded "land grabbers",trying so hard to associate with the poeple they love to hate..cluster of sophisticated two-faced fraudsters trying so hard to develop other regions through shady,crook,illicit and unlawful means
lol as long the core sw States keeps progressing, who cares about the opinion of some non entity,be progressive and watch people try so hard to identify with u.

4 Likes

Re: Ilorin Is Not A Yoruba Land by FriendNG: 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2017
Baddestman:
a kafir lugard created north south and you idiot is happing on it!

Why must you insult me. Watch that red sense organ of yours. Whosoever created it be it Kafir or not is none of my Business. Majority of Kwarans are happy being in the north except few inconsequential element, while other jealous South Westerners carry Kwara matter for head like say dem bi Kwarans.
Re: Ilorin Is Not A Yoruba Land by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2017
FriendNG:

Why must you insult me. Watch that red sense organ of yours. Whosoever created it be it Kafir or not is none of my Business. Majority of Kwarans are happy being in the north except few inconsequential element, while other jealous South Westerners carry Kwara matter for head like say dem bi Kwarans.
sorry for your own,being in north zone doesn't mean they will go with arewa republic if nigeria breaks,deal with that.

2 Likes

Re: Ilorin Is Not A Yoruba Land by FriendNG: 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
Baddestman:
sorry for your own,being in north zone doesn't mean they will go with arewa republic if nigeria breaks,deal with that.

Continue to dream!
Re: Ilorin Is Not A Yoruba Land by timsTNA: 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
ItsTutsi:

Land grabbers? I have a link for you take says Lagos isn't owned by Yoruba. Land grabbing bastards

https://www.naij.com/1102404-oba-akiolu-reportedly-lagos-belong-yorubas.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Is Not A Yoruba Land by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
FriendNG:

Continue to dream!
ok we shall see insha llah,so the likes of buhari omo musa,sheikh faruq onikijipa will go to arewa while they are speaking plain yoruba,kontinue dreaming.

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Is Not A Yoruba Land by reality1010: 8:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
I wonder why yorubas want to claim what does not belong to them.Ilorin is not Yoruba land and not part and will never be part of Oduduwa republic.Yorubas can try Benin and Itshekiri but no Ilorin Emirate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Is Not A Yoruba Land by ItsTutsi(m): 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
So its igbo's land?
timsTNA:

Land grabbers? I have a link for you take says Lagos isn't owned by Yoruba. Land grabbing bastards

https://www.naij.com/1102404-oba-akiolu-reportedly-lagos-belong-yorubas.html

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Is Not A Yoruba Land by markfemi1: 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ilorin is a fulani caliphate. Yorubas should stay out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Is Not A Yoruba Land by ahaz: 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
nkwuocha1:
If only this cowards can for once swallow their cowardice and get back what by right belongs to them. What kind of confusing identity is this? How can you have a Yoruba name and still call yourself a northerner?
since an Amadi from rivers is not gbo, so why should any taju or tunde from kwara ne a yoruba
Re: Ilorin Is Not A Yoruba Land by FriendNG: 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
Baddestman:
ok we shall see insha llah,so the likes of buhari omo musa,sheikh faruq onikijipa will go to arewa while they are speaking plain yoruba,kontinue dreaming.

You are not making point but rather fooling yourself. Is Arewa a language or a region? Are the people of the north speaking Arewa?
Re: Ilorin Is Not A Yoruba Land by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
FriendNG:

You are not making point but rather fooling yourself. Is Arewa a language or a region? Are the people of the north speaking Arewa?
im not talking about region here,im not about breaking!
Re: Ilorin Is Not A Yoruba Land by FriendNG: 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2017
Baddestman:
im not talking about region here,im not about breaking!

No you talk of region. You clearly said Arewa which is a region not tribe. And Nigeria will not even break and even when the impossible happen, it wont break base on tribe/language. Do you know how many tribes are in Nigeria?
Re: Ilorin Is Not A Yoruba Land by julietm123: 11:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
ItsTutsi:
See madness and pain. What has Igbo got to do with this? The guy you quoted isn't even Igbo. Sorry ooooo.
Re: Ilorin Is Not A Yoruba Land by ModsWillKillNL: 11:49pm On Aug 19, 2017
@Victorciza

Ilorin is a product of rebellion by Afonja against Yorubaland with the assistance of Alimi.

Ilorin is not part Yorubaland but the people are Yorubas except the very few with Fulani descent.

Nothing new here.
You are just creating a storm in a teacup.
Re: Ilorin Is Not A Yoruba Land by ModsWillKillNL: 11:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
ahaz:
since an Amadi from rivers is not gbo, so why should any taju or tunde from kwara ne a yoruba

Because Taju from Kwara claims Yoruba on his own while Amadi is called Igbo by South Easterners against his wish.

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Is Not A Yoruba Land by 7lives: 11:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
Most people don't even know that Kwara State is 70% Yoruba, 20 % Tapa and 10% Fulani.
The owners of Ilorin, the descendants of Afonja have never denied their Yoruba identity.
As long as Igbomina people of Saare, Offa, Omu- aran, Aala, Esie, Igbaja, Oro, axis and the Ekiti people of Kwara State and our Okun brothers in Kogi state are not denying their identity, we can always leave Ilorin behind, what is in Ilorin anyway?, we are talking about economic treasures like Esie museum and fertile farm lands of Igbomina and Okuns here, what does SW stand to gain from Ilorin economically?, that Facebook poster is indeed a learner.
If they choose to follow us we shall take them, if they THINK they're not Yoruba, we SHALL leave them behind.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilorin Is Not A Yoruba Land by ItsTutsi(m): 12:09am On Aug 20, 2017
Oops i guess the shoes didnt fit him,but u can wear it grin cheesy
julietm123:

See madness and pain. What has Igbo got to do with this? The guy you quoted isn't even Igbo. Sorry ooooo.
Re: Ilorin Is Not A Yoruba Land by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 20, 2017
VICTORCIZA:
Strictly for educative and healthy debate purpose. Right now yorubas from Ilorin are battling it out with other Yoruba's over their identity
@ BlakKluKluxKlan

Come and study suffer-sticated politics grin grin
Re: Ilorin Is Not A Yoruba Land by Markfemi2: 3:53am On Aug 20, 2017
7lives:
Most people don't even know that Kwara State is 70% Yoruba, 20 % Tapa and 10% Fulani.
The owners of Ilorin, the descendants of Afonja have never denied their Yoruba identity.
As long as Igbomina people of Saare, Offa, Omu- aran, Aala, Esie, Igbaja, Oro, axis and the Ekiti people of Kwara State and our Okun brothers in Kogi state are not denying their identity, we can always leave Ilorin behind, what is in Ilorin anyway?, we are talking about economic treasures like Esie museum and fertile farm lands of Igbomina and Okuns here, what does SW stand to gain from Ilorin economically?, that Facebook poster is indeed a learner.
If they choose to follow us we shall take them, if they THINK they're not Yoruba, we SHALL leave them behind.

gbam so far non ilorin yoruba kwara wants out thats fine
my only concern is Jebba there are about 4 yoruba towns with obas in the north of ilorin
so how will ilorin follow gambari and those ones will remain with yoruba
unless we create a swaziland in yoruba nation and lock them up
Re: Ilorin Is Not A Yoruba Land by Markfemi2: 3:57am On Aug 20, 2017
markfemi1:
Ilorin is a fulani caliphate. Yorubas should stay out.

Son of a pig copying my name

3 Likes

Re: Ilorin Is Not A Yoruba Land by Wyttcat: 4:20am On Aug 20, 2017
They don't call them MESU JAMBA for nothing. I've always said that the Yoruba part of Edo, Kwara and Kogi should be left out Omoluabi nation, they are lost forever. I got their body language long time ago, so I blame any SWmer reaching out and lumping them with the heartland.
Re: Ilorin Is Not A Yoruba Land by Markfemi2: 4:35am On Aug 20, 2017
Wyttcat:
They don't call them MESU JAMBA for nothing. I've always said that the Yoruba part of Edo, Kwara and Kogi should be left out Omoluabi nation, they are lost forever. I got their body language long time ago, so I blame any SWmer reaching out and lumping them with the heartland.

Nope
Kogi Yoruba wants to join ekiti or form a state with non ilorin Yoruba in Kwara

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Politicians Funding Bandits, Others — Air Force Boss / Future Governments Will Struggle To Meet Buhari’s Records –Sagay / Mirror Account, Case Withdrawal: EFCC Should Apologize To Kogi Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.