Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Daddy Oyoyo! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daddy Oyoyo! (310 Views)

Video Of Crowd Chanting Baba Oyoyo In Maiduguri As Pmb Visits / Oyoyo Baba But: / ‘our Baba Oyoyo’ — Checkout The Mammoth Crowd That Welcomed Buhari Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Oyoyo! by wakaman: 1:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
Today is a good day, i feel elated witnessing this day. Mr President is on his way back and would arrive safely barring the hopes and wishes of ipob, ipigs,fayose,ffk, bss, kanu,asari,witches and wizards association of Nigeria, jackals,yam eaters, ipob prophets,lagos gala sellers, yanmiri e-warriors, loafers, national assembly of looters, national association of criminals and other hateful vermins.

Thanks be to the Almighty,indeed many thanks, all honour and glory.
Welcome back Mr president. I wish you full recovery, full strength and double your wit that make the above mentioned group of non progressives want to commit suicide. Please let their suicide attempts be successful with your word play.

May their prayers, hopes and wishes concerning you,go back reflectively in full cycle upon them, Amen.

Welcome back home, i love you.

(1) (Reply)

4 Things President Buhari Ignored In His Speech / President Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service & Boko Har / Ipob, Non-violent, Peaceful Mass Movement Says Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.