Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,732 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

D'banj Given Chieftancy Title In Abia State. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Given Chieftancy Title In Abia State. (9258 Views)

More Photos From 2face Idibia's Chieftancy Ceremony In Kaduna / 2face Receives Chieftaincy Title In Kaduna - ''Tafidan Kudendan" Of Kudendan / Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Given Chieftancy Title In Abia State. by godello: 6:19am On Feb 19, 2010
Very soon our own Sunny Neji will aggitate for the title of adaidaga ke Efik Ebrutu. Its a pity.
Re: D'banj Given Chieftancy Title In Abia State. by SisiKill1: 8:07am On Feb 19, 2010
If the chieftancy titles can be bought, then they are not meant to be taken seriously. . . So what's the hoopla?
Re: D'banj Given Chieftancy Title In Abia State. by maedan(f): 1:44pm On Feb 19, 2010
I guess the Ibo's of Abia State feel D'banj has made some cultural contributions by singing that Igwe song. Rather than seeing it as an insult/outrage, they take it as an honour to them. It's just a small title anyway, so what's the fuss? Rotf.
Re: D'banj Given Chieftancy Title In Abia State. by Ournaija: 2:19pm On Feb 19, 2010
I guess he must have made strong and good friends from that community. I suspect Don jazzy being a son of that community.
Re: D'banj Given Chieftancy Title In Abia State. by baslone: 2:31pm On Feb 19, 2010
Abeg make una tell those kingmakers make dem no forget dem son TERRY G!  wink
Re: D'banj Given Chieftancy Title In Abia State. by Tonyet1(m): 2:47pm On Feb 19, 2010
@THE AMAKA

I read hauler calling you a FAT GIRL , are you really a FAT PERSON? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: D'banj Given Chieftancy Title In Abia State. by oluking: 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2010
amaka your bad belle 2 much go and flush your system.
Re: D'banj Given Chieftancy Title In Abia State. by fck4fun(m): 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2010
gidson12:

u can go and hang urself, he has gotten it already undecided
or better still she can drink rat poison[i]*kill & dry type*[/i] grin
Re: D'banj Given Chieftancy Title In Abia State. by r231(m): 3:37pm On Feb 19, 2010
money speaking grin cheesy grin

soon he will buy the whole state
Re: D'banj Given Chieftancy Title In Abia State. by TJ3(m): 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2010
Congratulation to Dbang. Can someone pls tell what he has done to badge that title? I may not know much about him, so i need to be educated.
Re: D'banj Given Chieftancy Title In Abia State. by baslone: 3:54pm On Feb 19, 2010
Same thing others they do to bag the titles!

KUDI!!
Re: D'banj Given Chieftancy Title In Abia State. by TJ3(m): 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2010
Congratulation to Dbang. Can someone pls tell what he has done to badge that title? I may not know much about him, so i need to be educated.
Re: D'banj Given Chieftancy Title In Abia State. by tunyus(m): 4:22pm On Feb 19, 2010
what is the criteria for giving out a chirftaincy title ?if i may ask
what has he done for the community.
although i am not criticizing Dbanj because he is my guy anyday
Re: D'banj Given Chieftancy Title In Abia State. by r231(m): 4:30pm On Feb 19, 2010
^^^^^ money money money money

ego ego ego

kudi kudi kudi

owo owo owo

you need a lot of it to bribe your way to the palace grin cheesy
Re: D'banj Given Chieftancy Title In Abia State. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 19, 2010
I go with those guys who say he paid for it, a reply to kelly handsome, watch out for his next album, he will make that man believe he worth and got it, cool cool cool
Re: D'banj Given Chieftancy Title In Abia State. by THEAMAKA(f): 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2010
Tonye-t:

@THE AMAKA

I read hauler calling you a FAT GIRL , are you really a FAT PERSON? cheesy cheesy cheesy

is this thread about me or D'Banj
and second of all the punk has never seen me it's his way of throwing insults i guess.
doesn't affect me, cause it doesn't apply to me.
so stop asking stooooopid questions.

"hey toney t, i heard your d*** was extremely small, is that true?  cheesy  cheesy cheesy"
*rolls eyes*
BACK TO TOPIC.
Re: D'banj Given Chieftancy Title In Abia State. by FAIDATH: 4:56pm On Feb 19, 2010
AMAKA! AMAKA! AMAKA! HOW MANY TIME I CALL YOU? HEY! YOUR BAD BELLE NO GO KILL YOU. YOU STILL HAVEN'T ANSWERED MY QUESTION, SHEY SKI-BANJ DON CHOP COMOT FACE FROM YOUR COLONY NI? AMAKA NWEKE, CHANGE YOUR WAYS SO YOU CAN MOVE ON AND SUCCEED IN THE LAND OF THE NAIRALIST. LITTLE TALK IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
Re: D'banj Given Chieftancy Title In Abia State. by slap1(m): 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2010
Unfortunately Chieftaincy title is now a commodity in my Igboland. Okada men now get it for a fee. Indeed, every man's got a price.
Re: D'banj Given Chieftancy Title In Abia State. by mrofficial(m): 5:32pm On Feb 19, 2010
Another tribalism sh|t coming up indirectly. Anyone that bears Amaka is a Arrow.
Re: D'banj Given Chieftancy Title In Abia State. by odogwux(m): 5:36pm On Feb 19, 2010
Wow thats cool!! Nice one. Wish i could have seen the video to tell if he danced the native way. Such recognition based on achievement should be the norm not based on how much you spend on the council of chiefs
Re: D'banj Given Chieftancy Title In Abia State. by denony(m): 5:45pm On Feb 19, 2010
Com
THE AMAKA:

is this thread about me or D'Banj
and second of all the punk has never seen me it's his way of throwing insults i guess.
doesn't affect me, cause it doesn't apply to me.
so stop asking stooooopid questions.

"hey toney t, i heard your d*** was extremely small, is that true? cheesy cheesy cheesy"
*rolls eyes*
BACK TO TOPIC.

LOL,. COMBATANT SOLDIERS ARE ALWAYS READY

A gigantic conflageration is engulfing our domiciliary habitation
Amaka dear, please mindless some posts okay. grin
Re: D'banj Given Chieftancy Title In Abia State. by THEAMAKA(f): 5:47pm On Feb 19, 2010
slap1:

Unfortunately Chieftaincy title is now a commodity in my Igboland. Okada men now get it for a fee. Indeed, every man's got a price.
is that right? now i see. . .
i guess, worthless title.

NOW. . .
BACK TO TOPIC
Re: D'banj Given Chieftancy Title In Abia State. by EzeCanada: 6:00pm On Feb 19, 2010
First and foremost I think this is untrue.

I don't think the Ngwas are this silly.

If D'Banj has been of significant benefit to the Ngwa community,  behind the scene perhaps, then he deserves any thing bestowed on him irrespective of tribal line.

If However, the title or whatever was given based on his childish erratic musical achievement, then its a big SHAME to the said community, as they lack wisdom and foresight.

Didn't they see Fashola to hand a title to if they are looking for outsiders??
Re: D'banj Given Chieftancy Title In Abia State. by mycolony(m): 6:10pm On Feb 19, 2010
na waaaaaohhhhh, anything that comes around dbanj go collect.
now tell me what has he done for them they abiiiiiii the dbanj give them money ,
'''''''''its a serious matter ohhhh,
Re: D'banj Given Chieftancy Title In Abia State. by slap1(m): 6:59pm On Feb 19, 2010
The govt of Abia State have consigned the Ngwa tribe to the background, so this is just a way of saying "we still dey", and wat a way!
Re: D'banj Given Chieftancy Title In Abia State. by mamagee3(f): 7:32pm On Feb 19, 2010
I can't laugh, what kind of joke would someone not hear
D'banj is now a Chief, what next
Tuface Idibia is now a king, pssff
Re: D'banj Given Chieftancy Title In Abia State. by RichyBlacK(m): 7:57pm On Feb 19, 2010
When will he be made an emir?
Re: D'banj Given Chieftancy Title In Abia State. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2010
RichyBlacK:

When will he be made an emir?
what is an emir?
Re: D'banj Given Chieftancy Title In Abia State. by AndreUweh(m): 8:14pm On Feb 19, 2010
D.banj deserves that chieftaicy title. How many Yoruba singers can sing in Igbo?. He has challenged Yoruba musicians to emulate him.
On the other side of the coin, it is those shameless Igbo musicians singing in Yoruba. Inferiority complex is an infection.
Re: D'banj Given Chieftancy Title In Abia State. by THEAMAKA(f): 8:16pm On Feb 19, 2010
^^^
GOSH!!! is that necessary, carry your wahala back to the politics section
Re: D'banj Given Chieftancy Title In Abia State. by AndreUweh(m): 8:45pm On Feb 19, 2010
How I wish the Obi of my community will award Dbanj an Igbo title as well. Here you have non-Igbo promoting Igboland via music when the I.D. I.O.T.I. C Igbo ones in Lagos do not do that.
D.banj, OluIgbo AMAKA.
Re: D'banj Given Chieftancy Title In Abia State. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2010
Andre Uweh:

D.banj deserves that chieftaicy title. How many Yoruba singers can sing in Igbo?. He has challenged Yoruba musicians to emulate him.
On the other side of the coin, it is those shameless Igbo musicians singing in Yoruba. Inferiority complex is an infection.
wait, its an honor to sing in Igbo, but for an Igbo person to sing in yoruba, its inferiority?
are you alright upstairs?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rape: Yul Edochie Proposes Death Penalty For Rapists - States Reasons / Tekno Miles Biography , Age, Songs And Date OF Birth / Tolu Odukoya And Husband Show Off Their Baby Girl's God Mother!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.