Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says (24749 Views)

Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death / Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says by Arysexy(m): 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2017
Bigsteveg:

In my own case, no other woman is up to my wife standard. Can't a man just praise his wife in peace again without you kids interfering.

A. . It is impossible to find a woman like my wife

B. It is impossible for me to find a woman like my wife.

Mr Adult, d two sentences have different meaning. A is general and condescending to other virtuous women out there.

B. Is personal and can be seen a flattering which is non of my concern.

Granny u get?

1 Like

Re: 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2017
It is also impossible to find a woman like my wife - cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
baba for try chop outside.
Re: 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2017
. ;Dbaba for try chop outside.
Re: 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says by Vince77(m): 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
Was he supposed to say something bad about his wife? This is just normal sturvs people say about their partners in public.. Abeg shift.
Re: 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says by ebby22(m): 8:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
wwwkaycom:
Daddy G.O. visited and prayed with our president just yesterday
Today our president is back home.
Thank God for Daddy and Mummy Adeboye
Thank God for PMB
Thank God for PYO
Thank God for Nigeria.

hallelujah
Re: 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
wwwkaycom:
Thank God for PMB
Thank God for PYO
Thank God for Nigeria.
see one of ratified mumu
Re: 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says by Maxvasia(m): 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
wwwkaycom:
Thank God for PMB
Thank God for PYO
Thank God for Nigeria.
Calm down. He is going back.
Re: 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says by daeujo: 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
LordKO:
Nonsense. A humble person wouldn't be caught condescending others just to have a good feel. If he had said "it's impossible to find for myself another good woman like my wife" that would be understandable. But saying that "it's impossible to find a woman like his wife" is an outright insult to every good woman out there.
why u dey react like this na, u b chemical?

1 Like

Re: 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says by BlueAngel444: 8:49pm On Aug 19, 2017
Re: 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says by bezimo(m): 8:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
A good man always praises his wife in secret and in public. That is how to behave as a responsible and loving husband. I think we can learn from that.You don't have to stupidly criticize everything even if you don't like the person.

Prv 31:28
Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.

God bless Daddy GO and his Family.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says by badera: 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2017

Re: 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says by BiggyBamBam: 8:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
Impossible to you.
Me, I've got a very, very, very good and God sent wife.
[b]

2 Likes

Re: 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says by greatermax77(m): 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
wwwkaycom:
Thank God for PMB
Thank God for PYO
Thank God for Nigeria.
. When he travel again soon, let him go & pray for him again.
sycophants

1 Like

Re: 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says by DrayZee: 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
LordKO:
Nonsense. A humble person wouldn't be caught condescending against others just to have a good feel. If he had said "it's impossible to find for myself another good woman like my wife" that would be understandable. But saying that "it's impossible to find a woman like his wife" is an outright insult to every good woman out there.
You only assumed what you wanted to assume.
No two people can be the same. That's another way of looking at what he said.
He never said no woman could be better than his wife.

Calm down and see properly before reaching a conclusion.

1 Like

Re: 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says by LordKO(m): 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2017
DrayZee:

You only assumed what you wanted to assume.
No two people can be the same. That's another way of looking at what he said.
He never said no woman could be better than his wife.

Calm down and see properly before reaching a conclusion.

You're a typical sheeple. You and your ilks are always ready to sell your mothers to defend mere predators. The subject and body of the thread says it all, so keep your myopic and biased thought to yourself. Kindly look for your mates elsewhere, because I don't join issue with people, least of all a feeble-minded person like you and your ilk.

3 Likes

Re: 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says by DrayZee: 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
LordKO:

You're a typical sheeple. You and your ilks are always ready to sell your mothers to defend mere predators. The subject and body of the thread says it all, so keep your myopic thought to yourself. Kindly look for your mates else where, because I don't join issue with people, least of a feeble-minded person like you and your ilk.
Ok. Believe what you will.
And pls don't talk about other people's mothers. I was polite to you.

1 Like

Re: 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says by westlee(m): 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
Bigsteveg:
you don't need to add "grow up", what he said is normal sha, accepted
peace out
Dude speak for your own, were u expecting him to say less of his wife? Grow up.
Re: 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says by Godsate: 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
With God all things are possible.

1 Like

Re: 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says by Lewaluv(f): 9:30pm On Aug 19, 2017
Hmmm
Re: 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says by lereinter(m): 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2017
iru olorun kosi, iru eniyan yapa
Re: 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says by NovusHomo(m): 9:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
Riosystem:
Behind every Great man there is a woman behind d scene,Lesson to the young upcoming Great wives out der.

And behind most men that fail, there is at least a woman.
Re: 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says by NovusHomo(m): 9:49pm On Aug 19, 2017
stinggy:
I'll say same about my wife.
It's highly impossible to find a woman like my wife, this life and hereafter! cool

So, how did you and Adeboye find them?
Re: 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says by Bigsteveg(m): 9:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
Arysexy:

A. . It is impossible to find a woman like my wife

B. It is impossible for me to find a woman like my wife.

Mr Adult, d two sentences have different meaning. A is general and condescending to other virtuous women out there.

B. Is personal and can be seen a flattering which is non of my concern.

Granny u get?
I totally disagree, both statement means "for the man, there's no woman like his wife"
Either he can't find a woman like his wife or no other woman like his wife, all boils down to the fact that the wife is his one and only. When u get married, how u package and display your wife is your choice. What he said is his choice, it's not open for others negotiations, if u feel otherwise it's like u are disturbing yourself.

2 Likes

Re: 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says by Lexusgs430: 9:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
Till he meets my wife.....
Re: 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
Praise your wife; no problem.

But there are most likely better women and wives than her.

Glory be to God.

2 Likes

Re: 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says by kennsville(m): 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
Paaaaaaaaaaastor..

Easy naaa.

She be Mary? Abi Sarah.

Nawa oooo. ..

Make una just enjoy una money abeg.

1 Like

Re: 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says by mightyhazell: 10:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
ideology:
Of course, no 2 persons can be the same.
most reasonable so far

1 Like

Re: 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says by piagetskinner(m): 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2017
i think that statement is a personal statement... he wasn't generalising...

everybodys wife is unique in their own way..some tilt toward the positive side, others to the negative
Re: 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says by Antina(f): 10:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
XtremelyCoded:
May we all Experience the Joy of Marriage in Jesus Name....

Amen!
Re: 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says by fetrillion(m): 10:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
godchildjayboy:
He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from God. God bless you sir and ma. My mentor in the making. More fresh anointing....
why your mentor in the making if he is not your mentor..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christ Embassy Sues Akwa Ibom Government Over Arrest, Detention Of Pastor / Timothy Gichere: We'll Be Collecting Money From Politicians Till Court Decides / Why I Blackmailed Well Established Pastors –fraudster (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.