Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says (24750 Views)

Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death / Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says by godquality: 10:40pm On Aug 19, 2017
No worry. Keep your own. Even my own wife no dey market.

2 Likes

Re: 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
What Pastor Adeboye said is really ridiculous
It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like your Wife
This is bad That mean no Good woman and God fearing woman again except your wife sir
Father God hate Bragging

1 Like

Re: 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 20, 2017
Of course you can't. Besides, Chocomilo isn't drunk.

Secondly, she is your wife. How can you find another like her. No two individuals are the same. Isn't this common knowledge. Even if she is evil. She will still be unique.

Congrats on your anniversary. It is worth celebrating. A life of sustained success.
Re: 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says by Nobody: 3:26am On Aug 20, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided do u hv daughters? If yes, does that mean she didn't bring dem up 2 her standard ,
Well, wish u guys well
Read the passage again. Read your comment and give yourself a name.

It's like you don't understand that everyone is unique in their positions. Wives are different from daughters but, equally unique and special to their husbands and fathers.
Re: 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says by oyewolestephen(m): 5:00am On Aug 20, 2017
LordKO:
Nonsense. A humble person wouldn't be caught condescending against others just to have a good feel. If he had said "it's impossible to find for myself another good woman like my wife" that would be understandable. But saying that "it's impossible to find a woman like his wife" is an outright insult to every good woman out there.
i respect your unsentimental contribution,you got me orientated with this.. Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says by oyewolestephen(m): 5:12am On Aug 20, 2017
juwoonn:

May God forgive you because you don't know what you're doing.
I think he had really made an unsentimental point here so you are the one that needs forgiveness from God for your irrelevant sentiment

1 Like

Re: 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says by michaelwestern(m): 5:39am On Aug 20, 2017
oyewolestephen:
I think he had really made an unsentimental point here so you are the one that needs forgiveness from God for your irrelevant sentiment

An unsentimental person wont call daddy Adeboye a predator.

Calling him a predator already shows that he has a bias against him.

About the statement, daddy Adeboye didn't say that no woman is better than his wife. The person you're supporting made a personal interpretation of the statement but is refusing to accept the conclusion anybody else draws from the statement, that is sentiment.
Re: 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says by AlanSugar(m): 5:52am On Aug 20, 2017
LordKO:
Nonsense. A humble person wouldn't be caught condescending against others just to have a good feel. If he had said "it's impossible to find for myself another good woman like my wife" that would be understandable. But saying that "it's impossible to find a woman like his wife" is an outright insult to every good woman out there.

You deserve 2 million likes for this. His statement is absolute balderdash, a genuine insult to all discerning minds not just women! Talk about humility and pastorpreneurs!

1 Like

Re: 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says by AlanSugar(m): 5:57am On Aug 20, 2017
jagugu88li:
Read the passage again. Read your comment and give yourself a name.

It's like you don't understand that everyone is unique in their positions. Wives are different from daughters but, equally unique and special to their husbands and fathers.

It is you who needs to read his comment again then make the connection. Adeboye didn't make reference to time and the world is ageless. You don't need to give yourself a name, just thank me, only stop worshipping man but God!
Re: 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says by AlanSugar(m): 6:01am On Aug 20, 2017
michaelwestern:

About the statement, daddy Adeboye didn't say that no woman is better than his wife. The person you're supporting made a personal interpretation of the statement but is refusing to accept the conclusion anybody else draws from the statement, that is sentiment.

Believe you me that's exactly what Adeboye meant when he made that statement. It actually means that no woman comes close to his wife in any ramification. Bros truth is bitter but we need to chew it.

1 Like

Re: 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says by LordKO(m): 10:50am On Aug 20, 2017
michaelwestern:

Just shut up sheeple. I know you and your ilks.
Re: 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says by michaelwestern(m): 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
AlanSugar:

Believe you me that's exactly what Adeboye meant when he made that statement. It actually means that no woman comes close to his wife in any ramification. Bros truth is bitter but we need to chew it.

Why is your own interpretation of his statement right and other's own wrong?
Re: 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says by Elixir21(f): 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2017
ą ɯıʄɛ mąŧɛřıą ıŞ ɧąřɖ 2 ʄყŋ, ცųɧ ცყ ɖ ɠřąĆɛ ơʄ God yhu ɯıٳ Şųřɛٳყ ɖơ ŋąɖŧʄıŋҠ iŞ 2 ɧąřɖ 4 ცąცą God.
Re: 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 20, 2017
AlanSugar:

It is you who needs to read his comment again then make the connection. Adeboye didn't make reference to time and the world is ageless. You don't need to give yourself a name, just thank me, only stop worshipping man but God!
Your moniker is AlanSugar and you are a guy. grin
Re: 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says by Purityever: 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nice
Re: 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says by Requiem18(m): 4:05pm On Aug 21, 2017
Elixir21:
ą ɯıʄɛ mąŧɛřıą ıŞ ɧąřɖ 2 ʄყŋ, ცųɧ ცყ ɖ ɠřąĆɛ ơʄ God yhu ɯıٳ Şųřɛٳყ ɖơ ŋąɖŧʄıŋҠ iŞ 2 ɧąřɖ 4 ცąცą God.

Who is smashing this one angry
Re: 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
Elixir21:

Amen...
Re: 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says by buchibrand(m): 6:45am On Sep 04, 2017
You know the scripture yet you insult Gods anointed?
You know the scripture yet you don't know that whosoever touches your God given "gift" , blessing, destiny...is already a witch?
You use common sense yet you don't reason what has kept this man in ministry with miracles, signs and wonders over thirty years?

Try same, report him to God, go sack him or better KEEP SILENT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christ Embassy Sues Akwa Ibom Government Over Arrest, Detention Of Pastor / Timothy Gichere: We'll Be Collecting Money From Politicians Till Court Decides / Why I Blackmailed Well Established Pastors –fraudster (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.