Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,573 members, 7,770,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:10 AM

Google Is Wrong: You Can't Rank With Cheap Links - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Is Wrong: You Can't Rank With Cheap Links (316 Views)

Google Is Shutting Down Its URL Shortening Service / I Increased My Blog Traffic From 1miillion To 809,909 On Alexa Rank With Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Is Wrong: You Can't Rank With Cheap Links by prospernoah(m): 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
Case Study: Blog Comments for SEO

Anderson of OHB and I decided to do an seo experiment.

We built 20-50 indexed blog comments a day using OneHourBacklinks for a local search term.

After two weeks, the term went from out of the top 200 to position #20.

Another couple of orders, and it was up to #11 after a month.

Finally, we added 10 PR home page links to push it to #3. (So cheating a bit, but the point is still valid.�

Bottom line: You CAN move your site using just comment backlinks.

We don’t recommend this approach, simply because it is susceptible to algorithm changes by Google.

However, it shows that comments are still wildly effective for ranking.

PS: Check the detailed Post on
Blog Commenting for Traffic, Building Relationship and SEO the right way

Do share with friends.

(1) (Reply)

How To Open SA, AE, & US Paypal Account That Supports Your Hustle. / Do You Want To Make Money From Sponsored Post - New Bloggers / A Wake Up Message To Every Online Business Thats Sell's A Digital Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.