Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,977 members, 7,828,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

PHOTO NEWS: Presidency Await The Arrival Of Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO NEWS: Presidency Await The Arrival Of Buhari (1644 Views)

Breaking News!!! Presidency Shops For Abba Kyari Replacement / BREAKING NEWS: Presidency Man Enters Kogi Guber Race! / Crowd Await Arrival Of Atiku/obi In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO NEWS: Presidency Await The Arrival Of Buhari by Classicjadon(m): 3:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
Re: PHOTO NEWS: Presidency Await The Arrival Of Buhari by seunlayi(m): 3:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ladies and Gents, you are all welcome to this great occasion. Please, gently take your seat as we await the landing of the presidential Jet. Seun is already here, I can see some snakes and I already knew the person coming behind those snakes..... Mynd4 is here, my guy, Finesboy is also here with many others.
Re: PHOTO NEWS: Presidency Await The Arrival Of Buhari by modsfucker: 3:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
If you spot Lie Mohammed in one of the pics click like otherwise share for others to identify him.

Clue: he's wearing his favorite cap grin

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS: Presidency Await The Arrival Of Buhari by Okoroawusa: 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
SAI BABA!
I LOVE BUHARI WITH ALL MY HEART!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO NEWS: Presidency Await The Arrival Of Buhari by Tolexander: 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2017
Waiting....
Re: PHOTO NEWS: Presidency Await The Arrival Of Buhari by greatiyk4u(m): 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
The man of Integrity is coming back to continue tormenting the wailing looters

Noo peace for the wicked!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO NEWS: Presidency Await The Arrival Of Buhari by seunlayi(m): 3:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
Okoroawusa:
SAI BABA!

hmmmm, somebody from Zone B is here grin grin grin
Re: PHOTO NEWS: Presidency Await The Arrival Of Buhari by aminu790(m): 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
Fayose should kill himself abeg

1 Like

Re: PHOTO NEWS: Presidency Await The Arrival Of Buhari by Okoroawusa: 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2017
seunlayi:

hmmmm, somebody from Zone B is here grin grin grin
thank u for the compliments.
Re: PHOTO NEWS: Presidency Await The Arrival Of Buhari by Okoroawusa: 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
seunlayi:
Ladies and Gents, you are all welcome to this great occasion. Please, gently take your seat as we await the landing of the presidential Jet. Seun is already here, I can see some snakes and I already knew the person coming behind those snakes..... Mynd4 is here, my guy, Finesboy is also here with many others.
am here too.
Re: PHOTO NEWS: Presidency Await The Arrival Of Buhari by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
Thank God for journey mercy
Re: PHOTO NEWS: Presidency Await The Arrival Of Buhari by Baawaa(m): 4:18pm On Aug 19, 2017
Such is life,as Buhari returned some are happy, while some are so sad,but as for me and my house hold"happy mode activated" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PHOTO NEWS: Presidency Await The Arrival Of Buhari by eyeview: 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
"Why do I need to go for foreign medical trip if we can not make our hospitals functional?"- muhammadu buhari(february 2015)

1 Like

Re: PHOTO NEWS: Presidency Await The Arrival Of Buhari by Hadone(m): 4:37pm On Aug 19, 2017
Fayose right now

Re: PHOTO NEWS: Presidency Await The Arrival Of Buhari by daveyjay(m): 4:43pm On Aug 19, 2017
modsfucker:
If you spot Lie Mohammed in one of the pics click like otherwise share for others to identify him.

Clue: he's wearing his favorite cap grin
spotted smiley wink

1 Like

Re: PHOTO NEWS: Presidency Await The Arrival Of Buhari by daveyjay(m): 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
eyeview:

"Why do I need to go for foreign medical trip if we can not make our hospitals functional?"- muhammadu buhari(february 2015)
man has lost his credibility already undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: PHOTO NEWS: Presidency Await The Arrival Of Buhari by jamislaw(m): 4:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
Baba of life.

Heart break fall on wailers and Biafruad.
Re: PHOTO NEWS: Presidency Await The Arrival Of Buhari by yarimo(m): 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
FAYOSE, FFK, LANRE OLAYINKA and NNAMDI KANU right now

Re: PHOTO NEWS: Presidency Await The Arrival Of Buhari by hakeem4(m): 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2017
Okay

1 Like

Re: PHOTO NEWS: Presidency Await The Arrival Of Buhari by ezenwa10: 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
Buhari fall down in airport. more details on.....http://bebelite..com.ng/2017/08/buhari-is-finally-back.html?m=1
Re: PHOTO NEWS: Presidency Await The Arrival Of Buhari by laurel03(m): 6:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
fayose ffk and Igbo...

Re: PHOTO NEWS: Presidency Await The Arrival Of Buhari by Almaiga: 6:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
Okoroawusa:
SAI BABA!

Seconded cheesy
Re: PHOTO NEWS: Presidency Await The Arrival Of Buhari by Okoroawusa: 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
Almaiga:
Seconded cheesy
U will live long

(1) (Reply)

*who Signed The 1914 Amalgamation? / President Muhamad Buhari Is The Most Corrupt Person In Nigeria!!! / SGF, Abba Kyari Ignore Buhari’s Directive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.