Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

The Nigerian Detractors Were Already Arround To Do Their Job! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigerian Detractors Were Already Arround To Do Their Job! (279 Views)

AfDB: Why My Detractors Are After Me – Adesina / Abia North: Traditional Ruler Invokes Death On Kalu’s Detractors / My Detractors Must Apologise To Imo APC, Says Gov Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Detractors Were Already Arround To Do Their Job! by moninuola65: 4:24pm On Aug 19, 2017
The Nigerian Detractors were every where jittery of the arrival of Mr president, they were busy cooking the news to feed their guillible followers!
Some of their early headline!
i. Buhari had been chase out of London by London police!
ii. Buhari is back to resign!
iii. Buhari is no longer fit to continue govern!
iv. Buhari is skin and bone!
For the rest, over to you the Detractor!
Nigeria still remain one and bless!
Re: The Nigerian Detractors Were Already Arround To Do Their Job! by mikeycharles(m): 4:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari is back to take Nigeria to the future land

(1) (Reply)

On The President's Declaration Of War Against Social Media Critics / Agriculture Development: Audu Ogbe Explains E.U Ban Of Nigeria’s Dry Beans / Nigeria: The Land Of Contrasts And Cruel Ironies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.