Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Adorable Photo Of Ebonyi State Governor And His Family (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adorable Photo Of Ebonyi State Governor And His Family (pic) (10067 Views)

Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) / Kwara State Governor And His 26 Years Old Commissioner / "I Cannot Be A Governor And Not Be A Governor" - Godwin Obaseki Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Photo Of Ebonyi State Governor And His Family (pic) by bigCassava: 10:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
this picture was taking at the daughter birthday.
From left is his first child
Osborn nweze, twin jeddy nweze, ebonyi state Governor himself David umahi nweze, twin tehila nweze, her Excellency Rachel umahi and his second child king david nweze.

Source –

http://www.u2gossip.com.ng/2017/08/adorable-photo-of-ebonyi-state-governor.html?m=1

Re: Adorable Photo Of Ebonyi State Governor And His Family (pic) by timsTNA: 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2017
Mynd44
Re: Adorable Photo Of Ebonyi State Governor And His Family (pic) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
See how the pickins fresh because of the woman...is she mixed/half caste? Anyways, Igbo women and beautiful skin are like 5 and 6

4 Likes

Re: Adorable Photo Of Ebonyi State Governor And His Family (pic) by Young03(m): 10:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
gini wee mezie?
make we boil egg?
Re: Adorable Photo Of Ebonyi State Governor And His Family (pic) by bigCassava: 10:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
Rochas okorochas bows to greet Obasanjo in his otta residence (photo)
His Excellency Rochas Okorocha has visited the former President of Nigeria, Chief Olusegun Mathew Obasanjo in his Otta residence,Ogun state.The Governor's visit is not unconnected to his inspection of the on going Rochas Foundation College sited in the state, which has reached advanced stage .OWELLE was received by family members and the elder sister to the Octogenarian.
See more pictures.

Source – http://www.u2gossip.com.ng/2017/08/rochas-okorochas-bows-to-greet-obasanjo.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Ebonyi State Governor And His Family (pic) by Abiagirl777(f): 10:40pm On Aug 19, 2017
Rubbish names!what happened to their native names abi we have England in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Ebonyi State Governor And His Family (pic) by Nutase: 3:26am On Aug 20, 2017
shocked
Re: Adorable Photo Of Ebonyi State Governor And His Family (pic) by fergie001: 5:38am On Aug 20, 2017
Look at dem.

For every Yoruba u see,u will see boboye,olusegun et al.
You will see Hausa,u will hear Mohammed,etc.

Jeddy,tony tetuila,Osborn,king David,
They do not have native names abi?
Or we are acting troy or Spartacus?

That's their problem,always been more foreign than the foreigners.

No hating,if they like they can answer Donald trump,e no consign me.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Ebonyi State Governor And His Family (pic) by Zeze06(m): 6:08am On Aug 20, 2017
Beautiful family...

It's good to spend time with your family...

A man who does not spend time with his family can never be a real man... sad
Re: Adorable Photo Of Ebonyi State Governor And His Family (pic) by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 20, 2017
fergie001:
Look at dem.

For every Yoruba u see,u will see boboye,olusegun et al.
You will see Hausa,u will hear Mohammed,etc.

Jeddy,tony tetuila,Osborn,king David,
They do not have native names abi?
Or we are acting troy or Spartacus?

That's their problem,always been more foreign than the foreigners.

No hating,if they like they can answer Donald trump,e no consign me.
Awon hater!
Izzit ur name...wetin con concern u
Between they all have native names as their middle name.
Boy stop being a stupid tribalist and desist from rubbish generalization..Alot of igbos dont even have english name and likewise their are yorubas with foreign names..Most northerners except hausas dont even bear their native names; but I kno say u no go kno because u be dullard tongue
Re: Adorable Photo Of Ebonyi State Governor And His Family (pic) by fergie001: 7:22am On Aug 20, 2017
emmyspark007:

Awon hater!
Izzit ur name...wetin con concern u
Between they all have native names as their middle name.
Boy stop being a stupid tribalist and desist from rubbish generalization..Alot of igbos dont even have english name and likewise their are yorubas with foreign names..Most northerners except hausas dont even bear their native names; but I kno say u no go kno because u be dullard tongue
My friend,am Igbo,and Abian,
Now can u shut it,its too early to be this silly.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Ebonyi State Governor And His Family (pic) by eunisam: 7:42am On Dec 06, 2018
good
Re: Adorable Photo Of Ebonyi State Governor And His Family (pic) by ahaz: 8:13am On Dec 06, 2018
bigCassava:
Rochas okorochas bows to greet Obasanjo in his otta residence (photo)
His Excellency Rochas Okorocha has visited the former President of Nigeria, Chief Olusegun Mathew Obasanjo in his Otta residence,Ogun state.The Governor's visit is not unconnected to his inspection of the on going Rochas Foundation College sited in the state, which has reached advanced stage .OWELLE was received by family members and the elder sister to the Octogenarian.
See more pictures.

Source – http://www.u2gossip.com.ng/2017/08/rochas-okorochas-bows-to-greet-obasanjo.html?m=1
baba water don pass garri ooo..see me see prison..joor maka chukwu Dan Allah help me talk to hope I no wan go prison joor

(1) (Reply)

How 55 Officials Stole N1.3trn In 11 Years – Magu / Nigeria Most Youngest House Of Representative Member From The Southern Part / Presidential Election Dispute: Tribunal To Hear Atiku, Pdp’s Fresh Motion, July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.