Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Tell Obiano I'm Coming To Ekwulobia To Continue Election Boycott - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Tell Obiano I'm Coming To Ekwulobia To Continue Election Boycott (3135 Views)

BIAFRA: Clamouring For 2023 Igbo Presidency Is A Waste Of Timeā€”kanu Tell Igbos / IPOB Election Boycott Campaign In Anambra (Photos) / Kiki Osinbajo: 'Forbes 30 Under 30, I'm Coming' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: Tell Obiano I'm Coming To Ekwulobia To Continue Election Boycott by Nobody: 2:34am On Aug 20, 2017
Go and Tell Obiano That Am Coming To Ekwulobia To Continue The Election Boycott Campaign - Nnamdi Kanu

Go and Tell Obiano That Am Coming To Ekwulobia To Continue The Election Boycott Campaign - Nnamdi Kanu

By Elochukwu Nicholas Ohagi
For Family Writers Press

Since the call for the boycott of all Nigerian election in Biafraland was declared by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB), many untold evils have befallen the good people of Anambra state. From the Ozubulu Church massacre that Governor Willie Obiano and Nigeria police suspiciously quick to term drug war, to the Assemblies of God Church shooting in Onitsha that left one police man and a civilian dead. The good people of Anambra have suffered immeasurably all because of APC led Nigerian government's desperate move to continue keeping Biafrans marginalized in the contraption called Nigeria. Governor Obiano in collaboration with the APC led federal government have been trying tooth and nail to truncate the call by IPOB for Biafrans to boycott all subsequent Nigerian election in Biafraland that will foster the unimpeded actualization of Biafra via an internationally monitored referendum.

Recently, IPOB had their peaceful rallies in many states in Biafraland with little or no military and police attack or molestation, until IPOB and her leader thought it wise to visit Ekwulobia in Anambra State. It is on record that on 16th August, 2017, governor Willie Obiano sent a combine team of police and military men to disrupt IPOB rally in Ekwulobia, where unarmed Biafrans awaiting the arrival of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu were teargased and shot at with live bullets leaving scores with life threatening injuries. This attack and many others have never deterred or dampen the resolve of Biafrans to restoring Biafra under the leadership of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. Tomorrow being 20th August all Biafrans from different works of life will throng the streets of Ekwulobia with IPOB leader to continue the gospel of Biafra restoration.

However, the resent distortion of news and misinformation championed by channel TV shows Obiano and APC led government resolve to scuttle our call for election boycott. We will not let the evil plans of governor Willie Obiano, who has joined hands with Hausa-Fulani jihadist government to materialise. We are determined and still maintain our stance on the election boycott in Anambra state come 18th November, 2017. Worthy of note, IPOB has never threatened to distrust any election, IPOB never promised to withdraw any threat to disrupt any election because we all know that what does not exist can not be withdrawn. IPOB however, only called on every Biafran to boycott all Nigerian election in Biafraland starting with Anambra state election.

We all know that IPOB would have done same thing had it been the election is in another state in Biafraland, therefore, the issue is not about a particular state that is involve but for the sake of Biafra restoration. It is about the call for Biafra referendum, it is about freedom, about putting a stop to long aged marginalization, injustice and inequality the Nigerian state has bathed Biafrans with for over a hundred years and counting. It is also about saying no to environmental degradation caused by oil spillage and halting the manace of Fulani herdsmen. Election boycott is what we are asking for and we want to take our destinies into our own hands. As for those that are in doubt, a call for election boycott is a civil disobedience. It is not a crime and not in any way a call for war. It has been used by many indigenous people struggling for freedom and most of these indigenous people are today flourishing independent nations. Biafrans have decided to join the league of flourishing independent nations through self determination with referendum as a panacea.

Therefore, whoever that knows Willie Obiano should go and tell him that IPOB is coming to Anambra state and Ekwulobia in particular to continue the campaign for election boycott because Biafra is here to stay and no going back.
http://www.thebiafraherald.co/2017/08/go-and-tell-obiano-that-am-coming-to.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Tell Obiano I'm Coming To Ekwulobia To Continue Election Boycott by Nwodosis(m): 2:39am On Aug 20, 2017
You will only hate to love this man, but if hatred will not allow you to acquire any knowledge from this great man, know it that power is truly in the hands of the masses!

NOTE:-
If you can not give the Biafrans the reasons to be in Nigeria, you have indirectly given them the reason to leave Nigeria!

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Tell Obiano I'm Coming To Ekwulobia To Continue Election Boycott by ShobayoEmma(m): 3:36am On Aug 20, 2017
My only issue with igbos is not having respect. Evem when i was in Anambra nysc camp back then, we were told franktically by the state coordinator that their people lack respect and we should not see their act as if it's delibrate. Imagine? How would he send a message to a whole elderly governor as if the governor was his child? I wish Ohanaze or so could do something about this issue of respect in igboland. Thanks

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Tell Obiano I'm Coming To Ekwulobia To Continue Election Boycott by Nobody: 3:51am On Aug 20, 2017
laff in Tokyo! tell the albino say PMB is bck

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Tell Obiano I'm Coming To Ekwulobia To Continue Election Boycott by maisauki: 4:20am On Aug 20, 2017
You Know D Cat Has Come, So You Rats Should Thread Carefully

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Tell Obiano I'm Coming To Ekwulobia To Continue Election Boycott by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:11am On Aug 20, 2017
Nwodosis:
You will only hate to love this man, but if hatred will not allow you to acquire any knowledge from this great man, know it that power is truly in the hands of the masses!

NOTE:-
If you can not give the Biafrans the reasons to be in Nigeria, you have indirectly given them the reason to leave Nigeria!
give me quotes, that could pass as words of knowledge, from your supposedly great man

Thanks

*Note: if you try to insult me, I will hit you back, nice and harsh

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Tell Obiano I'm Coming To Ekwulobia To Continue Election Boycott by chukagora(m): 6:12am On Aug 20, 2017
Election boycott all the way.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Tell Obiano I'm Coming To Ekwulobia To Continue Election Boycott by unohbethel(m): 6:35am On Aug 20, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
My only issue with igbos is not having respect. Evem when i was in Anambra nysc camp back then, we were told franktically by the state coordinator that their people lack respect and we should not see their act as if it's delibrate. Imagine? How would he send a message to a whole elderly governor as if the governor was his child? I wish Ohanaze or so could do something about this issue of respect in igboland. Thanks

lol but sir am an igbo man and respect people same as others.so wats up?

d real truth is dat wat is u said is another sterotype against d igbos..and also in d culture of igbo, respect is earned and reciprocal...so sir, if u dont respect ur self, igbos wil not accord u any respect..
also if u use because ur an elder or av authority/position to misbehave, pls believe me u will shocked at wat u get in return..

i think thats d d/f between d igbos and d yorubas or hausas... and as a yoruba u be, u av also noticed it

thanks

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Tell Obiano I'm Coming To Ekwulobia To Continue Election Boycott by Oladimejyy(m): 6:40am On Aug 20, 2017
PMB is back,do nonsense and nonsense will do you

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Tell Obiano I'm Coming To Ekwulobia To Continue Election Boycott by unohbethel(m): 6:42am On Aug 20, 2017
maisauki:
You Know D Cat Has Come, So You Rats Should Thread Carefully

just see how ur displayin ur stupidity for all...after u will say dat nigeria is not a zoo....

i wil save this ur nonsense comment so that any one that says that this God forsaken country is not a zoo, wil be shownd dis comment made by even d citizens..

not only dat, evidence also shows that d lives of a cow is more valuable than dat of a citizen..

thats y we dont want to live wit animals in da same country.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Tell Obiano I'm Coming To Ekwulobia To Continue Election Boycott by unohbethel(m): 6:47am On Aug 20, 2017
as for me i believe that the real reason that buhari came back that yestaday was to counter the publicity that wil be givin this rally that wil be held in anambra state..because wats gona happen to anambra today,wil be d greatest ever seen in dis zoo..

no referendum, no election.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Tell Obiano I'm Coming To Ekwulobia To Continue Election Boycott by Integrityfarms(m): 6:52am On Aug 20, 2017
Lagos-ibadan expressway media, trying their best to deceive the gullible easterners.

With Nnamdi Kanu we stand, we are not fighting nor disrupting voting, rather we are declaring that day a mourning day for fulani herdsmen ozubulu massacre and break our mourning with ofe nsala day, right in our houses.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Tell Obiano I'm Coming To Ekwulobia To Continue Election Boycott by mpianya39(m): 7:01am On Aug 20, 2017
ShobayoEmma:

E enter am well well grin grin grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Tell Obiano I'm Coming To Ekwulobia To Continue Election Boycott by justsayemma(m): 7:04am On Aug 20, 2017
unohbethel:

just see how ur displayin ur stupidity for all...after u will say dat nigeria is not a zoo....

i wil save this ur nonsense comment so that any one that says that this God forsaken country is not a zoo, wil be shownd dis comment made by even d citizens..

not only dat, evidence also shows that d lives of a cow is more valuable than dat of a citizen..

thats y we dont want to live wit animals in da same country.
see what Nnamdi Kanu has done to you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Tell Obiano I'm Coming To Ekwulobia To Continue Election Boycott by mpianya39(m): 7:13am On Aug 20, 2017
Fight on great people cool cool cool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Tell Obiano I'm Coming To Ekwulobia To Continue Election Boycott by unohbethel(m): 7:14am On Aug 20, 2017
justsayemma:
see what Nnamdi Kanu has done to you.

dumb...and watery comment wit no substance ur mumu neva do? pls get outta my mention if u dont av anytin to say..

kapish

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Tell Obiano I'm Coming To Ekwulobia To Continue Election Boycott by AWOisaCOWARD: 7:18am On Aug 20, 2017
ShobayoEmma:

Yelobas are cowards who prostrates to greet their elders but fvcks their elders wives behind closed doors. They are lazy and dirty. Their kangaroo loyalty and respect ends where their gain stops.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Tell Obiano I'm Coming To Ekwulobia To Continue Election Boycott by unohbethel(m): 7:23am On Aug 20, 2017
Oladimejyy:
PMB is back,do nonsense and nonsense will do you

see stupidity..u ar not even ashamed of urself..see a presidnt that just came back from sickness that ur goadin on to fight..do u know that wit d present condition of ya presidnt, u will definitely defeat him in any physical combat?
and for d fact that he was sick shows that his life is not in his hands..so wo is he to take another?

i take God beg una, b4 u comment on wetin una no know, pls knack ur head 3 tyms in order to received sense first.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Tell Obiano I'm Coming To Ekwulobia To Continue Election Boycott by captleonerd(m): 7:27am On Aug 20, 2017
Mumu it's OK to blame obiano but APC doesn't care of you boycott the election. The state was never for APC and the boycott might just be a way for the ruling party to steal the state through rigging or state of emergency.

Anambra people should be wiser than this
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Tell Obiano I'm Coming To Ekwulobia To Continue Election Boycott by ismart: 7:30am On Aug 20, 2017
ShobayoEmma:

Igbos do not bow to anyone... yes, anyone I say. Respect is earn, you don't just give it anyhow.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Tell Obiano I'm Coming To Ekwulobia To Continue Election Boycott by captleonerd(m): 7:32am On Aug 20, 2017
unohbethel:
as for me i believe that the real reason that buhari came back that yestaday was to counter the publicity that wil be givin this rally that wil be held in anambra state..because wats gona happen to anambra today,wil be d greatest ever seen in dis zoo..

lol so buhari came back just to try and reduce the publicity one anambra rally will get today? grin Igbos will believe anything indeed

Including kanus nuclear missile he's going to fire from his anus since there is no silo grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Tell Obiano I'm Coming To Ekwulobia To Continue Election Boycott by ismart: 7:33am On Aug 20, 2017
unohbethel:

Didn't you see a link from Channels that Nnamdi Kanu said election will hold? Dey dia.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Tell Obiano I'm Coming To Ekwulobia To Continue Election Boycott by captleonerd(m): 7:34am On Aug 20, 2017
Integrityfarms:
Lagos-ibadan expressway media, trying their best to deceive the gullible easterners.

With Nnamdi Kanu we stand, we are not fighting nor disrupting voting, rather we are declaring that day a mourning day for fulani herdsmen ozubulu massacre and break our mourning with ofe nsala day, right in our houses.
you really believe fulanis are responsible for the killings? Smh

Dumb iPods will blame everyone else but themselves
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Tell Obiano I'm Coming To Ekwulobia To Continue Election Boycott by unohbethel(m): 7:42am On Aug 20, 2017
ismart:

Didn't you see a link from Channels that Nnamdi Kanu said election will hold? Dey dia.

my bros it seems and i believe that u and fake news are 5&6..didnt u read d thread here that wat channels tv said were false? dey dia la..

and for ya info, its ipob thats championing d call for biafra, and its them that u wil get credible news not others news outlets.

about that video ur talking of, pls can u quote where kanu said dat election wil hold?

thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Tell Obiano I'm Coming To Ekwulobia To Continue Election Boycott by unohbethel(m): 7:57am On Aug 20, 2017
captleonerd:
lol so buhari came back just to try and reduce the publicity one anambra rally will get today? grin Igbos will believe anything indeed

Including kanus nuclear missile he's going to fire from his anus since there is no silo grin

am sorry to say this but ur post is shoutin zom bi..zom bi..
it seems that apc is usin ur brain to play ludo.
u read that saraki visited pmb in london.av u asked ur self y?
u mean that if pmb is coming back ystaday, that saraki will visit him this week?

also pmb himself said that its only his doctors that wil say wen he is fit, pls how come as at friday d doctors did not give him a clean bill of health only to hurridly leave uk ystaday morning?

pls try to reason this tins out..

as i said that pmb coming back ystaday is cos of ipob rally, its only my personal opinion as u can av urs..i dont care.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Tell Obiano I'm Coming To Ekwulobia To Continue Election Boycott by captleonerd(m): 8:03am On Aug 20, 2017
unohbethel:

am sorry to say this but ur post is shoutin zom bi..zom bi..
it seems that apc is usin ur brain to play ludo.
u read that saraki visited pmb in london.av u asked ur self y?
u mean that if pmb is coming back ystaday, that saraki will visit him this week?

also pmb himself said that its only his doctors that wil say wen he is fit, pls how come as at friday d doctors did not give him a clean bill of health only to hurridly leave uk ystaday morning?

pls try to reason this tins out..

as i said that pmb coming back ystaday is cos of ipob rally, its only my personal opinion as u can av urs..i dont care.
lol @hurriedly. You know since when the presidency has been telling us he'll be back? KANU is using your head to play ludo. grin

If you think buhari decided to abort his treatment and rush back to aso rock so that one rally in awka will not get publicity then you are the most gullible zombie ever grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Tell Obiano I'm Coming To Ekwulobia To Continue Election Boycott by Cooly100: 8:07am On Aug 20, 2017
ShobayoEmma:

Let the Ohaneze first do something about Igbos not getting their shares or dues in Nigeria like the other two legs in the tripod...May be then will respect come automatically...
Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Tell Obiano I'm Coming To Ekwulobia To Continue Election Boycott by unohbethel(m): 8:23am On Aug 20, 2017
captleonerd:
lol @hurriedly. You know since when the presidency has been telling us he'll be back? KANU is using your head to play ludo. grin

If you think buhari decided to abort his treatment and rush back to aso rock so that one rally in awka will not get publicity then you are the most gullible zombie ever grin

ur zombiezm is really furstrating indeed..

fyi let me educate u a lil..

for d part few weeks, everybody knows dat d president wil soon return goin by d reports of d news media..his publicity aide said he will be back soon after he has recovered..even sahara reporters said he is coming back on 27 july..ask ur self y since dat 27 he hasnt come back..

is it not because he has not recovered fully from his sickness?
so how is it that suddenly the presidnt came home ystaday, does it mean that he recovered just under 2 days after saraki visi?
dosnt it ring a bell in ur ears that a presidnt dat has stayed for 3 months is sudenly comin bak witout any prior notice?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Tell Obiano I'm Coming To Ekwulobia To Continue Election Boycott by Tyche(m): 8:41am On Aug 20, 2017
unohbethel:

You need to sue your English teacher asap

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Launch Fresh Attack On Benue Community! / Man Who Spent 29 Years In Nigeria Reveals The Appalling Difference Between Black / Ihedioha Crying After Supreme Court Verdict (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.