Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Your Chance To Become A Land Owner Before The End Of The Year - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Chance To Become A Land Owner Before The End Of The Year (1356 Views)

The End Of Naira, NGN, On Binance / Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? / Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Chance To Become A Land Owner Before The End Of The Year by abbeysoul(m): 3:42am On Aug 20, 2017
Do you know you can become a land owner before this year runs out with as low as #900,000? Sound cool right? Well, it might also interest you to know that installment plans are also available when you invest in one or more of our numerous estates and also promotions to get additional plot of land when you a buy a certain number of plots of land. For more info/details click on this link....https://ibbizconsult..com.ng/2017/08/welcome-as-i-present-to-you-massive.html

Re: Your Chance To Become A Land Owner Before The End Of The Year by Empiree: 3:56am On Aug 20, 2017
nice one. thought a plot would cost from 5m up. thats discouraging. whats included in 900k?. i meant cleared title, deed or c of o, survey etc?

Are these gov acquisitions, family or private properties?

(1) (Reply)

How Do Professional Bloggers Brand And Market Their Blog? / Qualify For A Free Professional Wordpress Website / Modular Domestic Gas Retail Business: I Need Advice On Start Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.