Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Which Number Makes You Laugh Out Loud? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which Number Makes You Laugh Out Loud? (2024 Views)

20 Hilarious Facebook Status That Will Make You Laugh Hard / 40 Funny Robert Mugabe's Quotes That Will Motivate, Make You Laugh Out Loud / Crazily Funny Memes To Make You Laugh Out Loud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Number Makes You Laugh Out Loud? by marksleek25: 8:26am On Aug 20, 2017
Which number did it for u?? 1. Most of the guys that say they don't date fat girls have fat mothers. Be humble like your dad _________________ 2. It's better to sit in a bar thinking about God than to sit in a church thinking about beer _______________ 3. Have you ever been next to people who gossip so much that you're even scared of leaving them cause you know you're next _______________ 4. The man who marries a beautiful woman and the farmer who grows corn by the roadside have thesame problem... __________________ 5. Some females are so afraid of killing cockroaches but they already did 5 abortions __________ 6. You will see a 13 year old girl posting stuff like "I want to forget everything and move on" forget what little sister?... (The multiplication table?) _____________ 7. A man is the head of the family, & a woman is the neck that turns the head (smiles) _______________ 8. Treat every part of your towel nicely because the part that wipes your buttocks today may wipe your face tomorrow (Real fact) _________________ 9. If a girl dumps you because you don't have money and after you have made money... She comes back begging... My brother... Forgive her... Promise her marriage... Tell her family that you want to renovate their house... Remove their roof and DISAPPEAR _____________ 10. When you see a poor man eating chicken, he is either sick or the chicken was sick ( I am a witness) Which number makes u smile? Good morning to all.....

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Number Makes You Laugh Out Loud? by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 20, 2017
4. The man who marries a beautiful woman and the farmer who grows corn by the roadside have thesame problem...
5. Some females are so afraid of killing cockroaches but they already did 5 abortions

1 Like

Re: Which Number Makes You Laugh Out Loud? by Oblitz(m): 8:49am On Aug 20, 2017
op! I'm just shining my teeth right now grin
Re: Which Number Makes You Laugh Out Loud? by billynoni(m): 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
The number 9 na dieeee

1 Like

Re: Which Number Makes You Laugh Out Loud? by lebienconnu: 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
number 9

1 Like

Re: Which Number Makes You Laugh Out Loud? by Airoflaw(m): 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: Which Number Makes You Laugh Out Loud? by Kirgyakos(m): 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
NO.8
Very very 2ru n funny

1 Like

Re: Which Number Makes You Laugh Out Loud? by orezi379(m): 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
choi grin
marksleek25:
Which number did it for u?? 1. Most of the guys that say they
don't date fat girls have fat mothers.
Be humble like your dad _________________
2. It's better to sit in a bar thinking
about God
than to sit in a church thinking about
beer _______________
3. Have you ever been next to people
who
gossip so much that you're even
scared of leaving them cause you
know you're next _______________
4. The man who marries a beautiful
woman
and the farmer who grows corn by
the
roadside have thesame problem... __________________
5. Some females are so afraid of
killing
cockroaches but they already did 5
abortions __________
6. You will see a 13 year old girl
posting stuff
like "I want to forget everything and
move on"
forget what little sister?... (The multiplication table?)
head (smiles) _______________
8. Treat every part of your towel
nicely
because the part that wipes your
buttocks
today may wipe your face tomorrow (Real
fact) _________________
9. If a girl dumps you because you
don't have money and after you have
made
money...
She comes back begging... My brother... Forgive her... Promise
her
marriage... Tell her family that you
want
to renovate their house... Remove
their roof and
DISAPPEAR _____________
10. When you see a poor man eating
chicken, he is either sick or the
chicken was sick
( I
am a witness) Which number makes u smile? Good morning to all.....

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Festival In Peru, Fight Off 2017 / Dont Get Involved! / Scrabble Words.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.