Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Do You Think Intertribal Marriage Should Be Encouraged? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Think Intertribal Marriage Should Be Encouraged? (27925 Views)

No Man Should Be Encouraged To Marry A Single Mother: A Response To Vyvyanvyvy / Do intertribal Marriages work? / Intertribal Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Re: Do You Think Intertribal Marriage Should Be Encouraged? by WetinConsignMe: 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
stagger:

You are talking complete nonsense. I am a product of an intertribal marriage and I am in one presently. If not anything, we have an assortment of languages being spoken in our house, making us all appreciate the diversity of our nation called Nigeria. I can proudly say I know the culture and traditions of my parents' tribes as well as my inlaws.

I have several aunties and uncles who married from other tribes. More than 10 Nigerian languages are in my extended family.
We do not need tribalistic bigots like you!

stagger is a born Danite!!
I hereby enthusiastically nominate him/her to become a Danite!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are DANites members of DAN - Detribalised Association of Nigeria :
Danites are duty bound to:
a) Make posts to challenge tribal bigotry.
b) Make posts to challenge agitation to break up Nigeria.
c) Like and share posts of other Danites.
d) Follow all listed Danites by clicking "follow" link on their profile page.
5) If you wish to become a Danite you must first indicate interest to join or be nominated to join by a Danite. Then your moniker will be added only by a ranking Danite. Do not, under any circumstances , add your moniker yourself.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongreat, winterfell007, jpphilips
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Please copy and paste this part of the post to the bottom of your appropriate posts.
Join our email list as soon as you can by emailing:
wetinconsignme@asia.com[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Intertribal Marriage Should Be Encouraged? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
We have added you as a member of DAN
jnrremedy:

I was almost respecting your opinion and ideology ( don't confuse that with supporting or agreeing with u ooo) but I now know better. You are just another sentimental tribalistic homo sapiens that needs to be ignored and allowed to continue to wallow in ignorance.

DANites are duty bound to
a) Make posts to challenge tribal bigotry,

b) Make posts to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,

c) Like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .

d) Add to list of Danites detribalised and anti-breakup peeps.

e) Follow all listed Danites by clicking "follow" link on their profile page. You get to profile page go to url: Nairaland.com/moniker e.g. Nairaland.com/genbuhari or simply click on GenBuhari moniker
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Please copy this block of text and save it on your PC and then paste it to bottom of your posts.
Join our email list by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com as soon as possible .

If you want to become a Danite, indicate your interest and you would be added to list by an established member.
Re: Do You Think Intertribal Marriage Should Be Encouraged? by OrdercityWeb: 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

stagger is a born Danite!!
I hereby enthusiastically nominate him/her to become a Danite!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are DANites members of DAN - Detribalised Association of Nigeria :
Danites are duty bound to:
a) Make posts to challenge tribal bigotry.
b) Make posts to challenge agitation to break up Nigeria.
c) Like and share posts of other Danites.
d) Follow all listed Danites by clicking "follow" link on their profile page.
5) If you wish to become a Danite you must first indicate interest to join or be nominated to join by a Danite. Then your moniker will be added only by a ranking Danite. Do not, under any circumstances , add your moniker yourself.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongreat, winterfell007, jpphilips
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Please copy and paste this part of the post to the bottom of your appropriate posts.
Join our email list as soon as you can by emailing:
wetinconsignme@asia.com
Seriously?
Y'all don't fail to amaze me.
Goodluck on your campaign. Please let me know when you reach a progress of 50%.
If you ever do. Lol undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 12 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Husband, Wife Compete For Adultery After Failed Marriage In Lagos / I Stood Up To My Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.