Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Psquare Paul Okoye Turns Down Guy Who Begged To Be His Slave - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare Paul Okoye Turns Down Guy Who Begged To Be His Slave (32427 Views)

Psquare: Paul Okoye Announces Change Of Name / BBNaija Teddy A: Layla Amani Leaks Chat Showing She Was Begged To Root For Him / Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Psquare Paul Okoye Turns Down Guy Who Begged To Be His Slave by omobabalawo: 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
crase
Re: Psquare Paul Okoye Turns Down Guy Who Begged To Be His Slave by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
freezyprinzy:
I think he should have used the opportunity to motivate the fan..
He doesn't have to bee a slave to achieve greater things in life.

Nice thought..
Didn't see it from that angle..but no one would accept such a proposal...the guys stupidity na continuous tense
Re: Psquare Paul Okoye Turns Down Guy Who Begged To Be His Slave by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
A whole arabmoney
Re: Psquare Paul Okoye Turns Down Guy Who Begged To Be His Slave by chronique(m): 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
People like this could be very chaotic, ungrateful and disrespectful when you eventually give them a chance. They just wanna get close to you for what they can get from you.
Re: Psquare Paul Okoye Turns Down Guy Who Begged To Be His Slave by chubbygal(f): 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
Haaa!

Re: Psquare Paul Okoye Turns Down Guy Who Begged To Be His Slave by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
this one will end up stealing if given a chance. a decent person would ask if psquare can hire him to run errands
Re: Psquare Paul Okoye Turns Down Guy Who Begged To Be His Slave by Nellybank(m): 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
Stupidity at its peak... I'm not even ready to be Bill Gate's Slave talk more of Paul. God why did u bother creating some people into this world
Re: Psquare Paul Okoye Turns Down Guy Who Begged To Be His Slave by cantok(m): 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
End time slaves are here
Re: Psquare Paul Okoye Turns Down Guy Who Begged To Be His Slave by expensiveguyman(m): 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
I just don't understand why a full grown-up man will be begging to be a slave in this 21st century all in the name of achieve his dream. Besides who told him that he is going to achieve greatness as being a slave?
Re: Psquare Paul Okoye Turns Down Guy Who Begged To Be His Slave by Bigii(m): 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
Abudu2000:
The guy cant even reply simple sacasm tweet with diplomacy, see wetin illitracy dey cause...have u watched this guy talk, him accent worse pass osadebe own

Asking to be a slave is bad. PAUL'S reply is worse. It Seems he is an aka gum. He is not a generous person. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Paul Okoye Turns Down Guy Who Begged To Be His Slave by olusola200: 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
Man with little faith
Re: Psquare Paul Okoye Turns Down Guy Who Begged To Be His Slave by hAlexandro(m): 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2017
undecided undecided the has just written his own destiny with his own hands slave he sha be for now and forever more
Re: Psquare Paul Okoye Turns Down Guy Who Begged To Be His Slave by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
Abudu2000:
The guy cant even reply simple sacasm tweet with diplomacy, see wetin illitracy dey cause...have u watched this guy talk, him accent worse pass osadebe own
you are a fool...
I repeat you are a fool

1 Like

Re: Psquare Paul Okoye Turns Down Guy Who Begged To Be His Slave by eagleonearth(m): 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
He should rather be God's slave because He will definitely reward you but man can fail after exploiting you. Success comes from above. He uses men to bless his people. Focusing on Him for the blessing is key.
Re: Psquare Paul Okoye Turns Down Guy Who Begged To Be His Slave by freezyprinzy(m): 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lol
videomaid:

Nice thought..
Didn't see it from that angle..but no one would accept such a proposal...the guys stupidity na continuous tense
Re: Psquare Paul Okoye Turns Down Guy Who Begged To Be His Slave by EXLOVER(m): 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
Bigii:

Asking to be a save is bad. PAUL'S reply is worse. It Seems he is an aka gum. He is not a generous prison. undecided
oh my GOD embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Psquare Paul Okoye Turns Down Guy Who Begged To Be His Slave by classicfrank4u(m): 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
very bleeped up reply from Paul, he should have dropped a motivational speech to the guy,his reply to me show's his a proud type

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Paul Okoye Turns Down Guy Who Begged To Be His Slave by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 20, 2017
good reply.
Re: Psquare Paul Okoye Turns Down Guy Who Begged To Be His Slave by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
I bet he doesn't understand the meaning of slavery, my guy are you ready to be chained? given a new name/religion? work for NO pay, loaned out to friends? bought and sold? your life and that of your children belong to your master...that is if your master no castrate you 1st undecided undecided
Re: Psquare Paul Okoye Turns Down Guy Who Begged To Be His Slave by EmekaBlue(m): 2:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
Awwh....poor fan

money ehn
Re: Psquare Paul Okoye Turns Down Guy Who Begged To Be His Slave by godquality: 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
Smart move if not that slave will become his master be he knows it. Don't trust desperate people. What they do or say is out of desperation 99% of the time.
Re: Psquare Paul Okoye Turns Down Guy Who Begged To Be His Slave by okerekeikpo: 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
People are very wicked, ordinary to be ur slave u no gree, funny enough the guy is not even asking too much
Re: Psquare Paul Okoye Turns Down Guy Who Begged To Be His Slave by raphy(m): 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
at least Nigerians show there is suffering in the country.it should HV make a little sense if you could just help the guy to start a small business n be checking him if he is doing well.at least 50k as startup.
some celebrity n there tight fisted life.
if it was toke makinwa tht girl has a heart of gold.I HV been hearing good news from her.

so happy Sunday.
11yrs here I have learn a lot.
the new bees need to respect me.
dnt quote me .
Re: Psquare Paul Okoye Turns Down Guy Who Begged To Be His Slave by Nizguy(m): 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
Inferiority complex is wot I see
Re: Psquare Paul Okoye Turns Down Guy Who Begged To Be His Slave by Phi001(m): 3:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
Abudu2000:
Upon all your literacy, you still can't spell...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Psquare Paul Okoye Turns Down Guy Who Begged To Be His Slave by kllinxman(m): 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2017
Arab money, Nigerian slave.
Re: Psquare Paul Okoye Turns Down Guy Who Begged To Be His Slave by SteveMarvic: 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
freezyprinzy:
I think he should have used the opportunity to motivate the fan..
He doesn't have to be a slave to achieve greater things in life.
you have got a point bro...One Origin For you

1 Like

Re: Psquare Paul Okoye Turns Down Guy Who Begged To Be His Slave by IAMBlesssed(f): 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
grin
Phi001:

Upon all your literacy, you still can't spell...
Lol
Re: Psquare Paul Okoye Turns Down Guy Who Begged To Be His Slave by oyifeoda(m): 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
arabmoney my ass...stupid fan reducing himself to be slave to flesh and blood....sence fall on you.
Re: Psquare Paul Okoye Turns Down Guy Who Begged To Be His Slave by kabaka1: 5:48pm On Aug 20, 2017
The Hustle is REAL.......... grin grin grin!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Legendary! 2face Shared Fela Picture Online. Photo / Stunning Photos Of A Charcoal Black Model / Actor Kolawole Ajeyemi Denies Marriage Rumour with Toyin Abraham,Cursed Bloggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.