Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Nigeria Soldiers Watching Helplessly As Biafrans Gyrate At Ekwulobia- Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Soldiers Watching Helplessly As Biafrans Gyrate At Ekwulobia- Pics (7340 Views)

Our Tribe As Igbos Should Be Renamed As Biafrans / Tears, Anger As Biafrans Protest Against Buhari & Nig Army At UNGA (interviews) / Biafra @ 50: Watch As Biafrans Lay Curses On Britian In Front Of British Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Soldiers Watching Helplessly As Biafrans Gyrate At Ekwulobia- Pics by adexdon(m): 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
grin grin ipod
Re: Nigeria Soldiers Watching Helplessly As Biafrans Gyrate At Ekwulobia- Pics by chiscodedon(m): 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
Fearless,courageous and Determination all I see...seems they truly believe in what they seek for and as I see may never rest until they get it

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Soldiers Watching Helplessly As Biafrans Gyrate At Ekwulobia- Pics by bobbyfest(m): 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
omo this is crowddddddddd.....yepa mke we afonja too start ours oooo

na we complain pass fr dz country....we go dy say if one person stand up to fight freedom we go sopot....now u guys ar always angry wen u hear kanu nd hz crowd...

me no be igbo ooo bt I sopot unity division; na only scholars fit understand wetin I min by unity division

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Soldiers Watching Helplessly As Biafrans Gyrate At Ekwulobia- Pics by letusbepieces: 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
Wat was Nigeria Big Mistake?

Buhari APC neglected dialogue, then proceed to murder unarmed men, women and children in the East. (Biafra land)

Any Nigeria loving government would have choosen to dialogue with a non-violent group.

No, Buhari chose to dialogue with the violent Boko Haram.

Wat did Buhari dialogue with Boko Haram achieve?

The release of Boko Haram Commanders from Prison.

Till dis day Boko Haram continues to plague Nigeria with senseless violence.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Soldiers Watching Helplessly As Biafrans Gyrate At Ekwulobia- Pics by Kazim88: 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
IamLaura:
I don't want any bloodshed,I'm tired of my people being used as shooting practice by Nigerian soldiers.
We've already lost 3million,it must never repeat itself again.
There are other better ways to go about this peacefully instead of taking such careless moves and making other tribes to hate us instead of sympathise with our plight.
I respect Nnamdi Kanu for his bravery but he isn't a very wise man.

So Nnamdi Kanu is not a wise man, But you are a wise woman.
??

We are Nigerians are so primitive that we don't even know what is right (by even African Standard )

no wonder it was easy for the white man to capture the black race and sell them as slaves in millions because we choose to live in agony and chain pretend to happy... avoid freedom because we are afraid to die. . yet we die... die in chains, without knowing how it feels to be free.

Let them vote to stay or go through a referendum nobody, no government or legislators have the the morality, right or legality to keep them. Even if they were slaves.

Any force use against them is illegal and a criminal offence by Africa and international standard.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Soldiers Watching Helplessly As Biafrans Gyrate At Ekwulobia- Pics by phorget(m): 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
gentleedu:
no one can stop biafra, cuz spiritual forces are behind the agitation...
Evidence please!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Soldiers Watching Helplessly As Biafrans Gyrate At Ekwulobia- Pics by gentleedu(m): 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
phorget:

Evidence please!
they say igbo man loves his life pass money,yet despite the killing of ipob members during protest they still come out in thousands to protest. that's not ordinary, something beyond ordinary eyes re at work...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Soldiers Watching Helplessly As Biafrans Gyrate At Ekwulobia- Pics by Kazim88: 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
letusbepieces:
Wat was Nigeria Big Mistake?

Buhari APC neglected dialogue, then proceed to murder unarmed men, women and children in the East. (Biafra land)

Any Nigeria loving government would have choosen to dialogue with a non-violent group.

No, Buhari chose to dialogue with the violent Boko Haram.

Wat did Buhari dialogue with Boko Haram achieve?

The release of Boko Haram Commanders from Prison.

Till dis day Boko Haram continues to plague Nigeria with senseless violence.

that was what this dumb government should have done....
If need be, Plead with them for patients and support...

Nobody owns Nigeria.... Even the North is made of many minorities.. Fulani is a minority tribe.
The are Also Christian Minority, Some minority tribe in North Central..

Those supporting oppression from the government because it seem convenient or you think you are all "North ".. like history teach us tomorrow the would say you are a minority, they would destroy you.

Go ask Middle Belt... Go ask Adaka Boro, Go ask Ken Saro Wiwa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Soldiers Watching Helplessly As Biafrans Gyrate At Ekwulobia- Pics by achi4u(m): 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
We now have two presidents in this country, one is healthy and happy with a mammoth crowd while the other niggaa is a haggered malnourished and a shadow of itself grin

Buhari give us Biafra and enjoy your old age or have urself to blame.

Compare the two crowds cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Soldiers Watching Helplessly As Biafrans Gyrate At Ekwulobia- Pics by humblenature: 3:02pm On Aug 20, 2017
IamLaura:
I don't want any bloodshed,I'm tired of my people being used as shooting practice by Nigerian soldiers.
There are other better ways to go about this peacefully instead of taking such careless moves and making other tribes to hate us instead of sympathise with our plight.
dont worry .. thankz for ur kind words. your people are not complaining na. why are u drinking panadol for their headache?.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Soldiers Watching Helplessly As Biafrans Gyrate At Ekwulobia- Pics by Balkan(m): 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
achi4u:
We now have two presidents in this country, one is healthy and happy with a mammoth crowd while the other niggaa is a haggered malnourished and a shadow of itself grin

Buhari give us Biafra and enjoy your old age or have urself to blame.

Compare the two crowds cheesy
this crowd has made buharis crowd a joke

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Soldiers Watching Helplessly As Biafrans Gyrate At Ekwulobia- Pics by Ukaegbuagbaieni: 3:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
IamLaura:
Dear stop crying about Biafra nation because in God their trust. face you hopeless contraption called nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Soldiers Watching Helplessly As Biafrans Gyrate At Ekwulobia- Pics by phorget(m): 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
gentleedu:
they say igbo man loves his life pass money,yet despite the killing of ipob members during protest they still come out in thousands to protest. that's not ordinary, something beyond ordinary eyes re at work...
Really? I think you should take a look at the history of the South Africans during their own struggles. Would you suggest that they were all igbo men too? Bros please forget about spiritual and let us face reality.
Re: Nigeria Soldiers Watching Helplessly As Biafrans Gyrate At Ekwulobia- Pics by Agumbankembu: 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
BIAFRASTRONG
Re: Nigeria Soldiers Watching Helplessly As Biafrans Gyrate At Ekwulobia- Pics by phorget(m): 3:41pm On Aug 20, 2017
gentleedu:
Really? It will be nice if you would take a look into the South African's history. Would you suggest that those that came out for their struggle for freedom were all Igbo men? Bros please let's forget about spiritual and face reality for ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Soldiers Watching Helplessly As Biafrans Gyrate At Ekwulobia- Pics by gentleedu(m): 3:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
phorget:

Really? I think you should take a look at the history of the South Africans during their own struggles. Would you suggest that they were all igbo men too? Bros please forget about spiritual and let us face reality.
well u got a point, but i strongly believe it's not ordinary. do you know some people re willing to give up their life for biafra, even though they aren't paid a kobo..

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Soldiers Watching Helplessly As Biafrans Gyrate At Ekwulobia- Pics by Handsomecole(m): 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2017
very stupid post. You think soldiers are as foolish , criminally and unguarded as u IPOB touts are. They act on instructions and they are not even your enemies infact they have indeed demonstrated a high level of civility . I dare one of you to touch just one soldier and you will know. You people want to drag us Igbos into another civil war but it will never happen. Keep your IPOB madness in the Southeast .
Re: Nigeria Soldiers Watching Helplessly As Biafrans Gyrate At Ekwulobia- Pics by jojothegreat(m): 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Soldiers Watching Helplessly As Biafrans Gyrate At Ekwulobia- Pics by phorget(m): 3:48pm On Aug 20, 2017
gentleedu:
well u got a point, but i strongly believe it's not ordinary. do you know some people re willing to give up their life for biafra, even though they aren't paid a kobo..
My brother it's not about biafra alone, anybody can give up his life just for something he/she so much believe in... ask boko haramites.
Re: Nigeria Soldiers Watching Helplessly As Biafrans Gyrate At Ekwulobia- Pics by jojothegreat(m): 4:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
We Yoruba Muslims Will Not Take This
Infact we will cry all night grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Soldiers Watching Helplessly As Biafrans Gyrate At Ekwulobia- Pics by gentleedu(m): 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
phorget:

My brother it's not about biafra alone, anybody can give up his life just for something he/she so much believe in... ask boko haramites.
yes anybody, but hardly an igbo man..
Re: Nigeria Soldiers Watching Helplessly As Biafrans Gyrate At Ekwulobia- Pics by tsdarkside(m): 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
do ipob realy thinks the police is afraid of them?...
Re: Nigeria Soldiers Watching Helplessly As Biafrans Gyrate At Ekwulobia- Pics by deflover(m): 4:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
IamLaura:

shut up
go to the kitchen
and prepare us our meal
men are making moves
u shut up if u don't understand it
or go lay on ur back and get a dick

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Soldiers Watching Helplessly As Biafrans Gyrate At Ekwulobia- Pics by deflover(m): 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
Handsomecole:
very stupid post. You think soldiers are as foolish , criminally and unguarded as u IPOB touts are. They act on instructions and they are not even your enemies infact they have indeed demonstrated a high level of civility . I dare one of you to touch just one soldier and you will know. You people want to drag us Igbos into another civil war but it will never happen. Keep your IPOB madness in the Southeast .

I see
the last shooting was an order
please do u know who gave that order
Re: Nigeria Soldiers Watching Helplessly As Biafrans Gyrate At Ekwulobia- Pics by pazienza(m): 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2017
Looks like the election boycott will be a complete success.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Soldiers Watching Helplessly As Biafrans Gyrate At Ekwulobia- Pics by Fidelismaria: 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
IamLaura:

so what better way is there?

enlighten me
Re: Nigeria Soldiers Watching Helplessly As Biafrans Gyrate At Ekwulobia- Pics by Fidelismaria: 6:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
deflover:

shut up go to the kitchen and prepare us our meal men are making moves u shut up if u don't understand it or go lay on ur back and get a dick

lol that just mean
Re: Nigeria Soldiers Watching Helplessly As Biafrans Gyrate At Ekwulobia- Pics by celwonder(m): 6:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
structurally, Nigeria is falsely constructed. if I cnt give me substance or presence to kanu course, if its possible, I will give my mental ability

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Soldiers Watching Helplessly As Biafrans Gyrate At Ekwulobia- Pics by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:
Hand full of hapless canon fodder roused by a rabble rouser.

Are you sure ? This is more than the ordinary. These people are not jobless as people like to opine. And there are more in diaspora who would gladly join these rallies if possible. I strongly believe God chose Nnamdi Kanu for this mission and i doubt if it is stoppable. There is no point using words you don't trust yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Soldiers Watching Helplessly As Biafrans Gyrate At Ekwulobia- Pics by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
obyrich:
This is true love and real crowd. Very intimidating.

You can say that again. I believe Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB is unstoppable.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback: Jonathan Campaign Pictures In Kano 2015 / See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For / Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.