Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,802 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Why Exactly Is BUHARI'S Return Being Celebrated ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Exactly Is BUHARI'S Return Being Celebrated ? (1194 Views)

"Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed / Aso Villa Staff Put On Standby For President Buhari’s Return / No Date Yet For Buhari’s Return – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Exactly Is BUHARI'S Return Being Celebrated ? by rekeson: 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
As in this country keeps sinking deeper and deeper into mediocrity day by day.

A president that abandon his duty post for over 100 days was forced to return back to the country as a result of incessant protests both in Nigeria and London.

Now that he has shamefully returned, I expected him to start appealing to the electorates for forgiveness.

But NO, that's not the case. Instead the misguided elements in this enclave called Nigeria are feasting and celebrating his return. And of course trust APC to quickly turn this to an achievement of the already failed Government.

I mean what are they celebrating exactly. What kind of a sick country is this ?

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Exactly Is BUHARI'S Return Being Celebrated ? by Angelparadise: 3:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
Simply because their "MUMU NEVER DO "

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Exactly Is BUHARI'S Return Being Celebrated ? by PassingShot(m): 3:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
We celebrate his return because many idiots and pigs said he was dead, bed-ridden, unable to speak, etc. Some even vowed to commit suicide if he returned. Such was their level of confidence and hate.

If your father survives a serious illness that could have taken his life, I'm sure you'll celebrate it. PMB is more than a father to many of us.

Deal with it.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Exactly Is BUHARI'S Return Being Celebrated ? by rekeson: 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
PassingShot:
We celebrate his return because many idiots and pigs said he was dead, bed-ridden, unable to speak, etc. Some even vowed to commit suicide if he returned. Such was their level of confidence and hate.

If your father survives a serious illness that could have taken his life, I'm sure you'll celebrate it. PMB is more than a father to many of us.

Deal with it.

Even when he was whole, he couldn't bring forth the change, what's gonna be different now that he is back looking weak and frail....

I should have known that it was his party and tribes men that are celebrating.

So basically it is the Yoruba Muslims, APC charlatans, and Northerners that are celebrating. Unfortunately it is this same set of people that brought this upon the country.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Exactly Is BUHARI'S Return Being Celebrated ? by PassingShot(m): 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2017
rekeson:

Even when he was whole, he couldn't bring forth the change, what's gonna be different now that he is back looking weak and frail....

So basically it is the Yoruba Muslims, APC charlatans, and Northerners that are celebrating. Unfortunately it is this same set of people that brought this upon the country.
Shuo! Has anyone forced you to celebrate?

Why bellyaching about our celebration?

cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Exactly Is BUHARI'S Return Being Celebrated ? by greatiyk4u(m): 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2017
rekeson:

The celebration can only be understood by people who have ethical integrity and are patriotic enough to see beyond ethnicity, religion political party and sheer ignorance

If you are not happy with the fight of corruption that is already yielding result, what of decimation of insurgency?

What of infrastructure developments going on in the country?....eg re-construction of Enugu - Onitsha express road?

What of Npower program paying over 200,000 youths monthly allowance of 30k transparently?

What of the 10k police officers and men recently employed based on merit and transparency?

What of stoppage of normal paying for applying for job via buying of scratch cards?

What of Agro anchor borrowers program that recently trained and empowered many youths with 3Million Naira low interest loans? I have details of beneficiaries here in Enugu the acclaimed 5% zone

Should I go on?

Buhari is not perfect but surely better than the rest

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Exactly Is BUHARI'S Return Being Celebrated ? by Aufbauh(m): 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
BREAKING!!!

The Ministry of Health has announced that the number of Nigerians being admitted into hospitals and health centres across the country for High Blood Pressure (BP) related cases has risen by 200% in the last 1 hour.

Possible Cause: President Buhari's unexpected arrival to the country.

The Victims: Wailers, cynics, witch-hunt claimants, hate speechmakers, secessionists, religious and ethnic bigots, rumour millers, corrupt politicians and public officials.

The Ministry advises these groups of unpatriotic and negative people to stay away from the TV set until after the 2019 General Elections to avoid possible cardiac arrest.

The Ministry of Health warns that President Buhari haters are liable to die before their time.
Copied

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Exactly Is BUHARI'S Return Being Celebrated ? by greatermax77(m): 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
His return was celebrated because, the whole north have been running high blood presure as a result of Buhari 's illness.
Had anything happened to him, power would have gone back to Osibanjo (south) which the north do not want to happen.
So his return have easy off the tension temporaliy hence the jubiliation.
North is inderectly celebrating their still being incharge in Aso rock.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Exactly Is BUHARI'S Return Being Celebrated ? by Ogbuefi2020: 3:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
PassingShot:

Deal with it.
Lol, your celebration will be short, because his presence even provide more opportunities for the "idiots" to cause you more heartache

3 Likes

Re: Why Exactly Is BUHARI'S Return Being Celebrated ? by PassingShot(m): 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:

Lol, your celebration will be short, because his presence even provide more opportunities for the "idiots" to cause you more heartache
Left to you and your likes, PMB should not have been alive. Alas, he is alive to your disappointment and heartbreak. Why do you now think your wish this time around will have a bearing on what happens to PMB?

4 Likes

Re: Why Exactly Is BUHARI'S Return Being Celebrated ? by eyeview: 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
A man promised that if elected, he would ban foreign medical trips for himself and his govt. He goes ahead to become the longest ever serving president on foreign medical trip in the history of nigeria, instead of nigerians to question his lack of integrity, they instead celebrate his dishonesty.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Exactly Is BUHARI'S Return Being Celebrated ? by ismart: 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
PassingShot:

Deal with it.

Which father? How has his existence impacted the country GENERALLY? You sit your black azz in foreign land and dare talk nonsense.

Where are the jobs promised? Where are the projects commissioned?

Where is the unity in place where division has become so rife?

I am still waiting for the day someone will talk in support of this man offline... if we do not get into physical serious fight with blood flowing, na small go remain. Rubbish! angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Exactly Is BUHARI'S Return Being Celebrated ? by adamooye: 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
greatiyk4u:

The celebration can only be understood by people who have ethical integrity and are patriotic enough to see beyond ethnicity, religion political party and sheer ignorance
Still waiting for who will quote and disput this fact.

If you are not happy with the fight of corruption that is already yielding result, what of decimation of insurgency?

What of infrastructure developments going on in the country?....eg re-construction of Enugu - Onitsha express road?

What of Npower program paying over 200,000 youths monthly allowance of 30k transparently?

What of the 10k police officers and men recently employed based on merit and transparency?

What of stoppage of normal paying for applying for job via buying of scratch cards?

What of Agro anchor borrowers program that recently trained and empowered many youths with 3Million Naira low interest loans? I have details of beneficiaries here in Enugu the acclaimed 5% zone

Should I go on?

Still waiting for those that will quote and disput those fact.

1 Like

Re: Why Exactly Is BUHARI'S Return Being Celebrated ? by eyeview: 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
PassingShot:

Left to you and your likes, PMB should not have been alive. Alas, he is alive to your disappointment and heartbreak. Why do you now think your wish this time around will have a bearing on what happens to PMB?
What you people dont know is that an average igboman on the road dont want buhari dead. The political savy ones know that the more buhari rules, the closer it gets to igbos turn. Also, they dont see how buhari's death will favour them.
Then the non political savy ones just want to leave nigeria to form their own country. This group dont care if nigeria's president lives or dies. They just want out.
But wrongly, even the people who are secretly hoping their son would become president on buhari's death are even accusing the south east and south south of wanting the man dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Exactly Is BUHARI'S Return Being Celebrated ? by rekeson: 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Should I go on?

Well to you these are achievements, but not to the ordinary Nigerians like me.

Here is a list of what can be termed as achievements;

1. Stable power supply

2. Reduction in food prices. (the most important at the moment)

3. Stabilize the value of the Naira

4. Sincerity in the corruption fight, not this silencing of opposition that we are seeing.

5. Stop romancing Boko Haram to keep getting security votes and keep budgeting money 4 idps.

Let me stop here 4 now.....

Call me when these starts happening.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Exactly Is BUHARI'S Return Being Celebrated ? by MalcoImX: 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:

Re: Why Exactly Is BUHARI'S Return Being Celebrated ? by Yakson09: 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2017
because many pigs and idiots said he no go come bck

1 Like

Re: Why Exactly Is BUHARI'S Return Being Celebrated ? by plaetton: 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
PassingShot:

Deal with it.

Actually, the facts remain that Buhari is chronically ill. If you know the meaning of "Chronic" , it means he will never recover from his afflictions.
The facts remain that he was near-death, he is still bedridden, we haven't heard speak yet, so we still assume that he is impaired, and he is hated by large swaths of the population.

Now, what exactly are you zombies celebrating ?
That he is feeling better now ? Ok , good for him and his family.

But what next ?
When is he likely to go back to London for more treatments and more expensive life-saving procedures ?
Is he fit enough for the grinding rigors of being President?
Just Looking at him right now, I can Tell you capital NO.

He is unfit, physically and mentally to stay in office.
180m Nigerians do not need to be dragged through Buhari's chronic illness .

Goodluck to him on his continuing battle with his mortality.
But Nigeria needs to move on.

5 Likes

Re: Why Exactly Is BUHARI'S Return Being Celebrated ? by Kingspin(m): 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
The same people don't talk about light, water, health care and bad roads to the president. Our skulls need to be examine....
Re: Why Exactly Is BUHARI'S Return Being Celebrated ? by greatcid02(m): 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Should I go on?

Oga..will u shot up ur dirty mouth nw b4 u receive a spiritual slap from okija shrine nw
Re: Why Exactly Is BUHARI'S Return Being Celebrated ? by ModusOperandi(f): 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2017
because zombies are very dull, brain dead in fact, hence their penchant for celebrating mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Why Exactly Is BUHARI'S Return Being Celebrated ? by dumie(f): 9:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
eyeview:
A man promised that if elected, he would ban foreign medical trips for himself and his govt. He goes ahead to become the longest ever serving president on foreign medical trip in the history of nigeria, instead of nigerians to question his lack of integrity, they instead celebrate his dishonesty.

Well said

His first coming as a general and his second coming as a president has been disastrous to Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Why Exactly Is BUHARI'S Return Being Celebrated ? by Bizibi(m): 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Should I go on?

better than the rest!!!!
Nairaland!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Exactly Is BUHARI'S Return Being Celebrated ? by Samtob90(m): 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
rekeson:

A president that abandon his duty post for over 100 days was forced to return back to the country as a result of incessant protests both in Nigeria and London.

Now that he has shamefully returned, I expected him to start appealing to the electorates for forgiveness.

But NO, that's not the case. Instead the misguided elements in this enclave called Nigeria are feasting and celebrating his return. And of course trust APC to quickly turn this to an achievement of the already failed Government.

Educated illiterate, don't you know the meaning of abandoned duty post?
stop embarrassing yourself on a public forum
Re: Why Exactly Is BUHARI'S Return Being Celebrated ? by rekeson: 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
Samtob90:

Educated illiterate, don't you know the meaning of abandoned duty post?
stop embarrassing yourself on a public forum

You can go join your educated slowpoke of Kogi State who declared a public holiday just so that you bunch of ass-lickers can go on and celebrate to the fullest.

I am ashamed sharing same country with backward cunts like you....
Re: Why Exactly Is BUHARI'S Return Being Celebrated ? by Victornezzar: 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Should I go on?

This is trash
Buhari 8 years in office cannot equal Jonathan 5 months in office
ur president is a failure
Re: Why Exactly Is BUHARI'S Return Being Celebrated ? by ddippset(m): 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2017
It is being celebrated because fayose and ffk told us he was dead.

1 Like

Re: Why Exactly Is BUHARI'S Return Being Celebrated ? by jamislaw(m): 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
rekeson:

because your pastors and your PDP caucus said that Buhari is in the mortuary in London.

1 Like

Re: Why Exactly Is BUHARI'S Return Being Celebrated ? by marwanafrica: 6:35am On Aug 21, 2017
PassingShot:

Deal with it.

your mumu just dey start, PmB more than a father

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: EU President Makes Statement / South-east To Experience Agro-cultural Revolution As Kalu Woos Chinese Investors / IMN Under Sheikh Zakzaky Will Visit Churches & Xtian Leaders During Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.