Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Dolapo Osinbajo, Abia Firstlady, Churchill At Elfreeda Foundation Launch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo, Abia Firstlady, Churchill At Elfreeda Foundation Launch (20502 Views)

Obasanjo Wows Akinwumi Adesina With His Dance At His Foundation Launch In US / 30 Imo Women Celebrated As Elfreeda Foundation Empowers Startups (pictures) / Dolapo Osinbajo And Nneoma Okorocha At The Launch Of Elfreeda Foundation In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Abia Firstlady, Churchill At Elfreeda Foundation Launch by Saintsbrown(m): 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
IMO money
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Abia Firstlady, Churchill At Elfreeda Foundation Launch by meliziz12(m): 6:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
I love two things here,the beautification and the wife of the Vice President,she is so elegant,moderate and seem equal to the task.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Abia Firstlady, Churchill At Elfreeda Foundation Launch by successincentiv(m): 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
I wish they will use their eyes and see how bad Abia State is
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Abia Firstlady, Churchill At Elfreeda Foundation Launch by dominique(f): 7:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
All these so-called charity foundations are all about glitz and glamour, they hardly reach out to the less privileged they claim they were created for.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Abia Firstlady, Churchill At Elfreeda Foundation Launch by EmekaBlue(m): 5:07am On Aug 21, 2017
See events like this we have being investing our own resources wey we no even get to promote Abia state...None of them up there will drop a dime for you to support. But do theirs to earn billions for themselves.

I just hate im a black man in a black sense nation sometimes. Everything na paddy paddy. Hiss*

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Abia Firstlady, Churchill At Elfreeda Foundation Launch by Alusman(m): 7:30am On Aug 21, 2017
Donjazzy12:

In Abuja here, she is among the highest paying. Lodge you in a good Hotel, 100K for a weekend of massive sucking. And of course you must be able to use her giant Love Machine on her in addition to the ability to suck her pussy uninterrupted for at least two hours on a stretch until she bursts! No kidding

You're her partner abi? If No, how you take know all these? If you're talking based on hearsay, then I really have nothing to say to you...
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Abia Firstlady, Churchill At Elfreeda Foundation Launch by newslifeop: 8:47am On Aug 21, 2017
Ok
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo, Abia Firstlady, Churchill At Elfreeda Foundation Launch by Donjazzy12(m): 9:29am On Aug 21, 2017
Alusman:

You're her partner abi? If No, how you take know all these? If you're talking based on hearsay, then I really have nothing to say to you...
Ears are on the ground! No be hear say. In Abuja, lesbianism is not such a big deal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL / The Coming Of Kano-Kaduna Modern Railway & Its Social & Economic Significance / Governor Ganduje Visits Shekarau’s Residence ‘To Stop Planned Decamping’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.