Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,916 members, 7,956,438 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:59 AM

Pls Help-how Do I Stop Bloggers From Copying My Post - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Help-how Do I Stop Bloggers From Copying My Post (9168 Views)

Alert Bloggers:globacom Blacklist Bloggers From Accesing Google Blogs / Please How Can Place My Google Adsense In The Middle Of My Post Please / How Can I Add Pictures On My Post. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help-how Do I Stop Bloggers From Copying My Post by Elbizzcklinz(m): 7:50am On Sep 25, 2017
holuwajobar:
Pleas i need someone to help me with the way i can stop this bloggers from copying my post.
Some of them will not even give credit to my blog, they will jez copy everything including the internal links.

Feel free to contact us.. Check my signature
Re: Pls Help-how Do I Stop Bloggers From Copying My Post by geunik(m): 7:52am On Sep 25, 2017
If you make your blog post like images, all i did for a school project was copy the image, paste in ms word and remove background. It does not work. Just that it took me some minutes to think what the blogger did.
Re: Pls Help-how Do I Stop Bloggers From Copying My Post by UdyOgwoUde(m): 7:54am On Sep 25, 2017
By not copying from another blogger so that you won't be copied when you paste what you copied.
Re: Pls Help-how Do I Stop Bloggers From Copying My Post by generalbush(m): 7:55am On Sep 25, 2017
bongolistik:
not a good idea at all. You lose SEPR by so doing. Don't forget that Google bot doesn't crawl images
Re: Pls Help-how Do I Stop Bloggers From Copying My Post by Jadmchris(m): 7:59am On Sep 25, 2017
holuwajobar:
Pleas i need someone to help me with the way i can stop this bloggers from copying my post.
Some of them will not even give credit to my blog, they will jez copy everything including the internal links.

Please what's ur blog URL before I will comment
Re: Pls Help-how Do I Stop Bloggers From Copying My Post by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 25, 2017
Afam4eva:
Why? because i didn't go through with it?

Yes. Such a behaviour strongly suggest that u blog for fun only.
Re: Pls Help-how Do I Stop Bloggers From Copying My Post by bumi10(m): 8:15am On Sep 25, 2017
kill all of them
Re: Pls Help-how Do I Stop Bloggers From Copying My Post by SenorFax(m): 8:17am On Sep 25, 2017
nairalandic:
everyone in this world copies content from each other... But if u wena protect your content

Paste code in your edit html for

<script type="text/javascript">

/****************************************/***********************************************
* Disable Text Selection script- (c) Dynamic Drive DHTML code library (www.dynamicdrive.com)
* Please keep this notice intact
* Visit Dynamic Drive at http://www.dynamicdrive.com/ for full source code
***********************************************/

function disableSelection(target){
if (typeof target.onselectstart!="undefined"wink //IE route
target.onselectstart=function(){return false}
else if (typeof target.style.MozUserSelect!="undefined"wink //Firefox route
target.style.MozUserSelect="none"
else //All other route (ie: Opera)
target.onmousedown=function(){return false}
target.style.cursor = "default"
}

//Sample usages
//disableSelection(document.body) //Disable text selection on entire body
//disableSelection(document.getElementById("mydiv"wink) //Disable text selection on element with id="mydiv"</script>

Then for wordpress install wpcopyprotect plugin and set as you want to use it

Dont foRget to visit caffinegeeks.com

Re: Pls Help-how Do I Stop Bloggers From Copying My Post by Dollabiz: 8:27am On Sep 25, 2017
Once you post unique contents.google will index yours first
Its easy for their bot to spot unique relevant contents

1 Like

Re: Pls Help-how Do I Stop Bloggers From Copying My Post by Codes151(m): 8:39am On Sep 25, 2017
You self they copy
Re: Pls Help-how Do I Stop Bloggers From Copying My Post by MicNz(m): 8:47am On Sep 25, 2017
nairalandic:
everyone in this world copies content from each other... But if u wena protect your content

/****************************************/***********************************************
* Disable Text Selection script- (c) Dynamic Drive DHTML code library (www.dynamicdrive.com)

}

//Sample usages
//disableSelection(document.getElementById("mydiv"wink) //Disable text selection on element with id="mydiv"</script>

What of the one for wordpress?
Re: Pls Help-how Do I Stop Bloggers From Copying My Post by SmartchoiceNGR: 9:08am On Sep 25, 2017
holuwajobar:

That's Nurey.
Re: Pls Help-how Do I Stop Bloggers From Copying My Post by Decryptor(m): 9:13am On Sep 25, 2017
Tittusstar22:
Use DMCA protection badge on your blog When people will see this badge, they will
understand that you're ready for battle for
your content. Disable right click and content selector on your blog - when you'll do this, nobody could copy&paste your blog posts manually.
Besides, you could do the same for the source code.

nairalandic:

}

//Sample usages

@holuwajobar, don't even bother. There are browser extensions and websites that can disable the "stop copy selection". Once the blogger thief installs the extension in his/her browser, and activates it, it will disable the "Do no right-click" and "Anti-copy Code" and the person will still copy to his heart's content.

The problem is that there are no stiff penalties involving jail time for stealing copyrighted content in Nigeria like there are in saner climates such as the US and Europe.
Re: Pls Help-how Do I Stop Bloggers From Copying My Post by McOsheBaba(m): 9:15am On Sep 25, 2017
There is no way. Even researches that are paid for are still copied be other people. Sorry but that's how sad it is.
Re: Pls Help-how Do I Stop Bloggers From Copying My Post by poochaii: 9:30am On Sep 25, 2017
holuwajobar:

what is the name of your blog?...
people copy from big blogs yet the owners dont complain
u just wanna make noise
Re: Pls Help-how Do I Stop Bloggers From Copying My Post by Emmysky(m): 9:47am On Sep 25, 2017
Me I don do tire. I have used JS to block right-click selection but they just disable JS on their browser and copy the post front and back.. I tried CSS but they can still bypass it by viewing source code and copy it 'RAW'...

I don tire so I just remove the whole codes and let them copy as they want while my backlinks increase happy�
Re: Pls Help-how Do I Stop Bloggers From Copying My Post by Horlami3370: 10:15am On Sep 25, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Take them to court, for intellectual property theft........ Weigh cost of legal redress vs simply ignoring them or calling them out on your blog.......

Lol grin
Re: Pls Help-how Do I Stop Bloggers From Copying My Post by Horlami3370: 10:22am On Sep 25, 2017
MarkBlessing:

WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE HIS ABILITY YOU WILL END UP A CASUALTY IN LIFE.

HE IS ALL YOU NEED. HIS NAME IS JESUS CHRIST.

YOUR LIFE IS A GIFT HE HAS GIVEN YOU, WHAT YOU DO WITH IT IS A GIFT YOU GIVE BACK HIM.

Keep living a purpose life in Christ Jesus.

Please, go to Religion section and post this jare grin
Re: Pls Help-how Do I Stop Bloggers From Copying My Post by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
Tittusstar22:
Use DMCA protection badge on your blog When people will see this badge, they will
understand that you're ready for battle for
your content. Disable right click and content selector on your blog - when you'll do this, nobody could copy&paste your blog posts manually.
Besides, you could do the same for the
source code.
How do you use this badge? Is it a plugin?
Re: Pls Help-how Do I Stop Bloggers From Copying My Post by bedfordng(m): 2:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
hmm
Re: Pls Help-how Do I Stop Bloggers From Copying My Post by holuwajobar(m): 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
Realphilo:
If yyou are using wordpress there is a plugin for that,
But do you know that stopping such decreases your SEO ?

Maybe I also ask, are you the real author of all the post you render on your site?

yeah
Re: Pls Help-how Do I Stop Bloggers From Copying My Post by IamShiningStar(f): 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
report them asap!
Re: Pls Help-how Do I Stop Bloggers From Copying My Post by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
Emmysky:
Me I don do tire. I have used JS to block right-click selection but they just disable JS on their browser and copy the post front and back.. I tried CSS but they can still bypass it by viewing source code and copy it 'RAW'...

I don tire so I just remove the whole codes and let them copy as they want while my backlinks increase happy�

lolz..... u made my day,

Thank you .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bulksms Component & Nigeria GSM Number Database(local Govt By Local Govt-new) / My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne / 4 Most Important Search Engine Ranking Factors You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.