Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Obama Stole Canada's Snow. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Stole Canada's Snow. (735 Views)

Snow In Cairo Egypt For The First Time In 100 Years / Snow And Tears Mark Funeral For North Korean Leader / Al Jazeera: Gaddafi Stole $82 BILLION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Stole Canada's Snow. by Billygoat(m): 2:35am On Feb 18, 2010
Yup! That HAARP facility in Alaska just north of where the Olympics are being held. Obama was pissed when the Olympic committee turned down his Chicago plan so he and his Chicago thugs decided to sabotage Canada. All that snow that should have gone to BC ended up in Washington. I guess they still can't control that HAARP monster to well yet. You can google HAARP and weather modification for your self and make up your own mind.
Re: Obama Stole Canada's Snow. by agathamari(f): 5:27pm On Feb 28, 2010
what are you on and when are you going to share with everyone else?
Re: Obama Stole Canada's Snow. by alicianna(f): 2:34am On May 03, 2010
hahahahahahahahahaha I was just going to ask billygoat the same thing, hey atleast he made me laugh! grin grin grin
Re: Obama Stole Canada's Snow. by shotster50(m): 11:09am On May 03, 2010
@ Billygoat, sorry!

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Rating Agency Strips Western Nations Of Aaa Status / Mugabe Vows To Nationalize Foreign Businesses In Zimbabwe / How To Write About Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.