Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Dele Momodu And Femi Otedola Pose By Otedola's Yacht (Photo) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dele Momodu And Femi Otedola Pose By Otedola's Yacht (Photo) (27387 Views)

Arthur Eze Dancing Video By Dele Momodu. Nigerians React / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Nana And Femi Otedola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu And Femi Otedola Pose By Otedola's Yacht (Photo) by bigtt76(f): 12:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
Trying to be one through mutual affinity grin

samyyoung:

Is Momodu now a billionaire?

Smh

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu And Femi Otedola Pose By Otedola's Yacht (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
ON money with no swag...its all good
Re: Dele Momodu And Femi Otedola Pose By Otedola's Yacht (Photo) by lloyds(m): 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
Most very established and very wealthy people are also simple or modest in appearance. It's empty Barron that makes noise.
You show off only when u are struggling to achieve.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu And Femi Otedola Pose By Otedola's Yacht (Photo) by Totalman1(m): 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
undecided
samyyoung:

Is Momodu now a billionaire?

Smh
Re: Dele Momodu And Femi Otedola Pose By Otedola's Yacht (Photo) by PierreDeFermat(m): 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
Femi Otedola,Dele Momodu go sink you o.
Nevetsibot,these are the types of people you should draw without any trouble on you and they would give you real money and appreciate it more and won't show off that they give you money after they give you. but you keep thinking businessmen can't spend but Hushpuppi can. by trust me,these men can give you something better than money and appreciate your sh!t more
Re: Dele Momodu And Femi Otedola Pose By Otedola's Yacht (Photo) by PierreDeFermat(m): 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
otedola,handsome man
Re: Dele Momodu And Femi Otedola Pose By Otedola's Yacht (Photo) by PierreDeFermat(m): 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
soberdrunk:
So with all the money, Daddy cuppy cannot buy original BYC? angry
even though billionaire president Donald Trump spends on suits and ties but Melania Trump,his wife barbs his crazy hair for him
Re: Dele Momodu And Femi Otedola Pose By Otedola's Yacht (Photo) by LargeBreed(m): 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2017
itspzpics:
Dele Momodu pictured with the Chairman Forte Oil, FEMI OTEDOLA by his yacht.

Billionaires spotted together.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/08/dele-momodu-pictured-with-chairman.html?m=0

Live happily, share happiness.

Re: Dele Momodu And Femi Otedola Pose By Otedola's Yacht (Photo) by NevetsIbot(m): 3:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
Femi Otedola,Dele Momodu go sink you o.
Nevetsibot,these are the types of people you should draw without any trouble on you and they would give you real money and appreciate it more and won't show off that they give you money after they give you. but you keep thinking businessmen can't spend but Hushpuppi can. by trust me,these men can give you something better than money and appreciate your sh!t more
when you're done barking... let me know.
Re: Dele Momodu And Femi Otedola Pose By Otedola's Yacht (Photo) by alaskido(m): 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
Omo, this Otedola funny o. They guy no wear even bathroom slippers. Na bare foot. Okay come look at his T-shirt. Na poor man go dey make noise up and down. Them go dey shout, DO YOU KNOW ME.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu And Femi Otedola Pose By Otedola's Yacht (Photo) by Totalman1(m): 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
Kl:PThe yatch in d background belongs to Dangotequote author=Amebo1 post=59683306]Otedola should pls dash me one of his yacht now?[/quote]
Re: Dele Momodu And Femi Otedola Pose By Otedola's Yacht (Photo) by PierreDeFermat(m): 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
NevetsIbot:
get lost
NevetsIbot:
get lost
Re: Dele Momodu And Femi Otedola Pose By Otedola's Yacht (Photo) by NevetsIbot(m): 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
get lost
get lost

smh
Re: Dele Momodu And Femi Otedola Pose By Otedola's Yacht (Photo) by ashawopikin(m): 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
poverty take.....

Re: Dele Momodu And Femi Otedola Pose By Otedola's Yacht (Photo) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
olumzzz:
Na ppl wey no get money dy form pass...see d neck of Otedola shirt..worn out and e no care...me sef no fit wear am

Don't deceive your self, what of the Yacht he bought.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Cab Drivers Set To Ditch Uber, Bolt For Indigenous App Companies / Globacom Sued To Court By Davies Iyiegbu For N500 Million - Copyright Case (pix) / How To Borrow Money From Access Bank - Salary/non Salary Earners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.