Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

What People Should Know Before Calling For War In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What People Should Know Before Calling For War In Nigeria (542 Views)

Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die / Ooni Visits Buhari, Says We Don't Want War In South-west / 2019: APC, PDP Set For War In Kano, Kaduna, 13 Other ‘fluid’ States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What People Should Know Before Calling For War In Nigeria by Horlertoungy(m): 6:53am On Aug 21, 2017
DO YOU KNOW THAT: During the Nigerian Civil War, while Britain was sending sugar, butter and milk to the Biafrans, the same Britain was selling weapons to the Nigerian troops in Lagos. Britain gained immensely from that civil war while Nigeria and Biafra lost badly in everything and on all sides, all the billions the young country (Nigeria was just seven years old then) was supposed to use for development, they used to fight and kill themselves, our economy is yet to recover till date and that is not to mention the three million brains wasted.

If any civil war happens again, the same people who will benefit will not be the careless and ignorant youths screaming and calling for war, it will be the sellers of the weapons, you can see how President Donald Trump is selling weapons to both Saudi Arabia and Qatar at the same time while some comedians are taking sides. Who gained from the deal? United States. It is all a game and if you are not smart, you will keep making a fool of yourself as a nation.

If Saudi Arabia and Qatar start killing themselves tomorrow, it is none of the business of the weapon seller, they will even sell them more to finish themselves, just as the Americans are selling to the Saudis to finish off the Yemenis. The new world order simply has no time for stupid people, if you want to kill yourselves because you don't have sense, they will happily sell to you all the weapons you need, they will even help you upgrade and do maintenance for 'free'. After all they did not force the weapons on you, you demanded for them out of your own foolishness.

That is why you will see in many African countries like South Sudan and Congo where people are starving to death because there is no food but in these same countries they always have money to buy plenty weapons to kill themselves. You then begin to wonder how people who are so poor they cannot feed themselves are able to get countless AK-47s. It is left for the people of Africa especially the youths to use their brains and learn from history. As young Nigerians, make your leaders in government accountable, stop defending anyone based on sentiments because it will NEVER favour you, insist on good governance and a just and fair system that will provide abundant opportunities for everyone. The world owes you nothing. Wisdom is always profitable to direct and there is no misunderstanding that dialogue cannot resolve. After all, all wars are ended on the dialogue table. I have said my own. Kindly share.
Re: What People Should Know Before Calling For War In Nigeria by michealdeco: 6:54am On Aug 21, 2017
Mr man nobody is calling for war

U see how shallow minded Nigerians are undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What People Should Know Before Calling For War In Nigeria by DonVikings: 6:59am On Aug 21, 2017
Kikikiki. grin

Fools don't know.

If you want to know the thinking of those pushing for a New World Order, look no further than the Georgia Guidestones. grin grin

The Oyinbos man would sell us nukes if we can use them to kill ourselves. grin

Re: What People Should Know Before Calling For War In Nigeria by DickDastardLION(m): 7:00am On Aug 21, 2017
War is sweet!
Re: What People Should Know Before Calling For War In Nigeria by ITbomb(m): 7:08am On Aug 21, 2017
No body is calling for war.
Civilized people do referendums to know if they want to stay together.

Sha I know we are ruled by barbarians from the North

1 Like

Re: What People Should Know Before Calling For War In Nigeria by attackgat: 7:10am On Aug 21, 2017
The only people calling for war are Nigerians.

Biafrans are calling for referendum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What People Should Know Before Calling For War In Nigeria by Amajerry83(m): 7:11am On Aug 21, 2017
Waiting for comments
Re: What People Should Know Before Calling For War In Nigeria by abelprice(m): 7:12am On Aug 21, 2017
Not calling for war. Yet you dey creat your own military group.. any way no need to fear cos.. the so called military group go run if war start.. Cos they are civilians.. and they know history.. undecided..
Re: What People Should Know Before Calling For War In Nigeria by MyNewJackeT: 7:14am On Aug 21, 2017
Horlertoungy:
DO YOU KNOW THAT: During the Nigerian Civil War, while Britain was sending sugar, butter and milk to the Biafrans, the same Britain was selling weapons to the Nigerian troops in Lagos. Britain gained immensely from that civil war while Nigeria and Biafra lost badly in everything and on all sides, all the billions the young country (Nigeria was just seven years old then) was supposed to use for development, they used to fight and kill themselves, our economy is yet to recover till date and that is not to mention the three million brains wasted.

If any civil war happens again, the same people who will benefit will not be the careless and ignorant youths screaming and calling for war, it will be the sellers of the weapons, you can see how President Donald Trump is selling weapons to both Saudi Arabia and Qatar at the same time while some comedians are taking sides. Who gained from the deal? United States. It is all a game and if you are not smart, you will keep making a fool of yourself as a nation.

If Saudi Arabia and Qatar start killing themselves tomorrow, it is none of the business of the weapon seller, they will even sell them more to finish themselves, just as the Americans are selling to the Saudis to finish off the Yemenis. The new world order simply has no time for stupid people, if you want to kill yourselves because you don't have sense, they will happily sell to you all the weapons you need, they will even help you upgrade and do maintenance for 'free'. After all they did not force the weapons on you, you demanded for them out of your own foolishness.

That is why you will see in many African countries like South Sudan and Congo where people are starving to death because there is no food but in these same countries they always have money to buy plenty weapons to kill themselves. You then begin to wonder how people who are so poor they cannot feed themselves are able to get countless AK-47s. It is left for the people of Africa especially the youths to use their brains and learn from history. As young Nigerians, make your leaders in government accountable, stop defending anyone based on sentiments because it will NEVER favour you, insist on good governance and a just and fair system that will provide abundant opportunities for everyone. The world owes you nothing. Wisdom is always profitable to direct and there is no misunderstanding that dialogue cannot resolve. After all, all wars are ended on the dialogue table. I have said my own. Kindly share.

Very nice, I'm giving you five minutes to edit your message without bias or I'm deleting it
Re: What People Should Know Before Calling For War In Nigeria by ibkgab001: 7:35am On Aug 21, 2017
There shall be war in Nigeria as I viewed her problem

But I know for sure that if the ND oil is from the north the North will never allow any southerners to move closer to it but we will not break up

The black gold is our trouble and we want it to dry up on or before October 1st
Re: What People Should Know Before Calling For War In Nigeria by Damibiz(m): 7:40am On Aug 21, 2017
I am waiting for it to start so i can explode the Jewish sorry(we dont hv jewish here,i think say na middle East i dey)..........PROUDLY Nigerian..

Re: What People Should Know Before Calling For War In Nigeria by Damibiz(m): 7:42am On Aug 21, 2017
Hello,is biafrans name of a new product...?
attackgat:
The only people calling for war are Nigerians.

Biafrans are calling for referendum
Re: What People Should Know Before Calling For War In Nigeria by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:54am On Aug 21, 2017
Horlertoungy:

You guys all calling for war. I want to ask if there's any war, do you think Nigeria will remain the same irrespective of who wins or loses? You guys haven't even taken the growing terrorism in the north into account in eventuality of a break out war.

(1) (Reply)

BBC Launches Pidgin Service - Details / Fulani Herdsmen Threatens To Drag Fayose To Court Unless He Apologizes To Buhari / Biafra: What You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.