Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Toyin Abraham Make Cover Of Guardian Life Magazine’s Latest Issue - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Make Cover Of Guardian Life Magazine’s Latest Issue (484 Views)

Zainab Balogun & Kenneth Okolie Cover Guardian Life Magazine (Photos) / Peter Okoye Covers Guardian Life Magazine / Tiwa Savage Covers Guardian Life Magazine (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Make Cover Of Guardian Life Magazine’s Latest Issue by HeWrites(m): 7:19am On Aug 21, 2017
In the words of Kendrick Lamar, “If I’m gonna tell a real story, I’m gonna start with my name.” What’s in a name that makes it so significant in the stories of our life?

A lot of people identify with their names through the traditional meanings and all the better when you need a name that motivates you as an individual.

For Toyin Abraham, formerly known as Toyin Aimakhu, it was more than a fresh start as she says;

Yes, changing my name signified a fresh start.

Initially, it was a family decision to change the name but Abraham resisted because of her brand.

With the controversial events associated with her in the recent past, she finally made the decision to go with the family change.

INFO VIA:
http://retronaija..com/2017/08/toyin-abraham-all-smiles-on-cover-of.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

(1) (Reply)

Mayweather's Father, Floyd Sr, Blast Justin Bieber Following His Issues With Son / Shocking: 3 Years Pregnancy Produces Bouncing Baby Boy! / Floyd Mayweather Leave Vegas After Fighting Mcgregor With Heavy Money Stash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.