Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Nysc Relocation To Lagos And Other States - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Relocation To Lagos And Other States (1072 Views)

Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) / Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos / NYSC Relocation After Three Months: How To Go About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Relocation To Lagos And Other States by Finestme1: 7:50am On Aug 21, 2017
I have Noticed that there are no thread on the subject of relocation to a preferred state.
I have just be relocated to Lagos pls any one else here That did the same should comment
And leave useful information on here for others to digest thanks
Re: Nysc Relocation To Lagos And Other States by salih005: 9:35am On Aug 21, 2017
How long did your approval take
Re: Nysc Relocation To Lagos And Other States by Finestme1: 9:39am On Aug 21, 2017
Got it the same day we left camp
As soon I got my state code we started pushing it
Re: Nysc Relocation To Lagos And Other States by salih005: 9:50am On Aug 21, 2017
what is the fate of those that applied after camp
Re: Nysc Relocation To Lagos And Other States by Finestme1: 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
If it doesn't get approved before the 14th September bro u don turn landlord for dere

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations To All Corpers.. 33,000 Confirmed / Name On My Bvn Doesn’t Correlate With My Nin. What Do I Do? / NYSC Should Suspend Camping Activities Temporarily Cause Of Ebola Outbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.