Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,030 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos (41901 Views)

Abosede Esther, A Prospective Corp Member From Osun Has Been Kidnapped In Abuja / Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed / Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by gistfever: 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2019
@Gistvic.com

A twitter user posted a photo of his missing female NYSC friend whose name is Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike who got missing on the 15th of March 2019 after boarding a bus from Osun to Lagos. Gistvic Reports.

He wrote:
"My friend Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike has been missing! She is Serving in Osun state and was reported missing on the 15th of March 2019. She was last seen boarding a bus from Osun to Lagos...call this number +2349055916297 if you have any useful information. PlS RT"

See More Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/female-nysc-member-missing-after.html

2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by Mykel51(m): 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2019
GOD WILLING... She would be found in JESUS Name

167 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by Pabloosas(m): 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
Ha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by makimberlly01(f): 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
May she be found in jesus name. Amen

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by noble2faith(m): 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
I pray she is found! I pray she does not end up being a victim of ritual killing!
The day I listened to a radio programme on rainbow FM known as "Akamara" that's the day I started having phobia for traveling within any southwestern state even though I am a south westerner. I ought to pay my mum a visit at Ibadan but fear is holding me back.

111 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by brightnonso: 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
may God protect her from evil men

7 Likes

Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by busky101(m): 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
Hope it won't be another case of lagos2ibadan.....may she be found sha

4 Likes

Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by vicben27(m): 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
l just pray they've not used her private part for rituals. those people and ritual killing are like 5 &6 God save Us from Evil

32 Likes

Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by forayfleo(m): 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
God help your Children

5 Likes

Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by EmekaBlue(m): 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
One thought comes to mind

A man house in lagos

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by Agatath: 10:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
Huummmm she too go take dick , she go soon return .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by markidoo(m): 10:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
prayer is the only key that can work right now. I cover that Corper with the Saving Blood of Jesus

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by martphreak(m): 10:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
she's probably in a dude's House now.. when she is tired she will come out of her hiding

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by quincyshakur(m): 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
Shebi u talk say na one girl y I dey see two girls for pictures grin grin
I hope say dis Afonja bois neva use her buy Benz

4 Likes

Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by Elliot2(m): 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
are they looking for the black Cynthia or the yellow one or both?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by IjebuWarrior: 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2019
Mykel51:

Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by IjebuWarrior: 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
noble2faith:
I pray she is found! I pray she does not end up being a victim of ritual killing!
The day I listened to a radio programme on rainbow FM known as "Akamara" that's the day I started having phobia for traveling within any southwestern state even though I am a south westerner. I ought to pay my mum a visit at Ibadan but fear is holding me back.

Yaba Left V.I.P!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by obembet(f): 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
noble2faith:

U need help

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by Sheguama: 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
Mykel51:

Ameenn
Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by Emmanuel226(m): 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
u sure say she no go her bf house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by Emmanuel226(m): 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
safe recovery
Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by kayusely70(m): 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
Did she board the bus from the motor park, if yes they should know what happened to the bus. God shall keep her safe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by Emmanuel226(m): 10:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
no this cant happen, your parents cant cry and their labour wont be i vain, IJN AMEN

5 Likes

Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by noble2faith(m): 10:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
obembet:

U need help
ur papa need more help!

4 Likes

Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by omoteacher(m): 10:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
Mykel51:

Amen.
Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by DabuIIIT: 10:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
May God protect her and especially her head.

May God deliver her from head harvesters, head hunters and skull miners

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by noisy45(m): 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
So far she was travelling within that particular region where people go missing and are never found. I pray non of us will be victims of skull miners

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Unique Cake Calabar Corper For Her Passing Out Parade - PICS / NYSC Twitter Handler Rude To A Woman On Twitter / Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.