Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Esther Eyibio, The Producer Of Alter Ego - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Esther Eyibio, The Producer Of Alter Ego (27530 Views)

Meet Adanma Luke, The Producer Of The Film Nollywood Actor Junior Pope Went For / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wins Best Actress Award In Toronto For Role In Alter Ego / Tboss Slays In New Photoshoot As She Channels Her Alter Ego, ‘queen Cleopatra’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esther Eyibio, The Producer Of Alter Ego by debque(m): 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Like you? You mean you have also produced a film called "Alter Ego" or you mean you beautiful too
she means u can come and sample her....
Re: Esther Eyibio, The Producer Of Alter Ego by maklelemakukula(m): 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
nsidibe140:
she is just like me.
very well then! I might like to sample you angry
Re: Esther Eyibio, The Producer Of Alter Ego by maklelemakukula(m): 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
elixirjackson:
sample her wit wetin??...hmmm
with preak angry
Re: Esther Eyibio, The Producer Of Alter Ego by emsco(m): 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
Big olosho.i met her on the set of Alter ego.. The crew said her politician man friend gave her over 40 million to shoot the movie,that is why she paid 8 million to get Omotola for the movie
Re: Esther Eyibio, The Producer Of Alter Ego by TopGunFighter: 3:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
My opinion sha!! When I was younger omotola acted the movie 'the prostitute' I could understand then the she was an up coming act and needed to breakthrough into stardom. There was also a time when the best act between genivieve and omotola and the movie 'blood sisters' was made and it was clear was was the better actress (omotola). Several years later I have always wished for a woman like omotola and after seeing alter Ego I was greatly disappointed how a star like her and a mother of four, role models to many younger women and all feature in such a movie acting sex scenes. All in the name of 'Bread' how much bread can she eat that will make her sell her self respect and dignity... the Miss Nnaji today I can boldly say that she won't reduce her self to such a role no matter the amount, a symbol of the true Africa woman. #selfrespect #myopinion.. #nobeef

1 Like

Re: Esther Eyibio, The Producer Of Alter Ego by fyxboss(m): 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lewaluv:
Where is d vaseline crew hmm.
this girl is pretty.
Re: Esther Eyibio, The Producer Of Alter Ego by TourismMan(m): 4:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
She is fine o. Who get her number pls?
Re: Esther Eyibio, The Producer Of Alter Ego by TourismMan(m): 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
nsidibe140:
she is just like me.
So are you sample-able? Come let me sample you. Nsidibe abadie?
Re: Esther Eyibio, The Producer Of Alter Ego by judgedredd22(m): 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
TopGunFighter:
My opinion sha!! When I was younger omotola acted the movie 'the prostitute' I could understand then the she was an up coming act and needed to breakthrough into stardom. There was also a time when the best act between genivieve and omotola and the movie 'blood sisters' was made and it was clear was was the better actress (omotola). Several years later I have always wished for a woman like omotola and after seeing alter Ego I was greatly disappointed how a star like her and a mother of four, role models to many younger women and all feature in such a movie acting sex scenes. All in the name of 'Bread' how much bread can she eat that will make her sell her self respect and dignity... the Miss Nnaji today I can boldly say that she won't reduce her self to such a role no matter the amount, a symbol of the true Africa woman. #selfrespect #myopinion.. #nobeef

your opinion, your ignorance as well! own it! grin grin grin

Re: Esther Eyibio, The Producer Of Alter Ego by Skubidude(m): 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
Beauty and brain- a true defination of a slay queen not all these oloshos parading themselves on social media.
Re: Esther Eyibio, The Producer Of Alter Ego by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Like you? You mean you have also produced a film called "Alter Ego" or you mean you beautiful too
Savage!!!!!
Re: Esther Eyibio, The Producer Of Alter Ego by TopGunFighter: 11:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
judgedredd22:

your opinion, your ignorance as well! own it! grin grin grin
see this guy I am sure you would have loved to act the part of that guy!! No dulling sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elenu & Chinwe Anyanwu's White Wedding Picture / Yoruba Movie Stars Campaign For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) / Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.